All Comments on 'My Cousin Sasha'

by happylarge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
larry74403larry74403almost 13 years ago
Wow, this is crap.

I dont know if english is your second language or if you just dont know how to use spell chec, but this is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Horrible?

Horrible is a very generous assessment!

Sadly, even SpellCheck won't help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The story doesn't come close to sounding real. You really should get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bad use of terms

In my dictionary (actually several) the word "spunk" is a form of attitude or behavior not a slang term for semen, so yet another author that doesn't know basic terms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Was quite bad

wasn't the best story I have read but to the top comment, in England spunk is a slang term for semen, we don't really use the term spunk to mean courage.

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 13 years ago
Glass Houses?

Hey Larry 74403, just a suggestion- Chec= Check; and english= English-RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happylargehappylargealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Spunk

Yeah sorry about the use of the word, its my first submission and im not so good at this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Good story, nice build up. Few gramatical and spelling errors but only rule nazi's nit pick about em. As for the comment about "spunk" I have no idea where that commentor comes from but around where I live in the US spunk means sperm too, it's also used the way he/she read it in the dictionary. Don't worry about the negative stuff keep working, you only get better the more you practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Who cares about errors ?

What the critics seem to forget is that you were probably typing with one hand and jacking off with the other . As far as the cousin experience, I have jacked off, finger fucked , mouth fucked and pussy fucked all of mine and second cousins too !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What drug

Cool story bro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous