My Cousin Valerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

"Oh God, Ethan," she whispered, "we're so close...we should stop." But her legs hooked behind me, while her hands firmly took hold of my head. We kissed again, so passionately. My rock hard cock was now pushing into her panties, forcing them between her delicate folds; penetration was almost inevitable.

Suddenly she stopped. "Ethan...I have to tell you something," her voice was a murmur.

"What's wrong? Do you want to stop?" Val looked so scared at that moment. "We should stop," I said firmly, saddened at the prospect.

"No......yes," she swallowed hard. "I'm sorry. Ethan... I...," she trailed off again. It looked like she was about to cry and I realized I had pushed her too far. This was what I was afraid of. Val was my younger cousin, my family, and I had forced myself onto her, giving into my own primal lust. I felt a heavy stone in my stomach. "It's..." She looked at me tentatively. "I just can't do this right now," she finally eeked out. When those words registered, all the sexual energy I'd been feeling was sucked out of me.

"Of course, Val." I wiped the sweat from her brow, looking into her eyes. They were red and I could feel her body trembling. I felt like a total scumbag. I exhaled out through my nose, a sigh of disappointment and anguish.

"Don't be mad at me Ethan!" Her eyes were now pleading for my acceptance. "I'm a little confused right now, I don't know what to do...But Ethan, I really do want you. I've wanted to be with you since we were kids." Her eyes were searching mine. "You were my first crush, my first kiss, and the first boy who saw me naked. But now that we've come this far...You don't know how long I've dreamed for this. It's because I've been teasing you all these years...We're cousins and we can't do this, it's wrong...it's so wrong." She tried to take some long breaths.

"But I love you, Ethan... I've always loved you. I just don't know what to do right now!" She started crying, tears cascading down her cheeks.

The sight of Val crying broke my heart. I gently cupped her face.

"It's okay Val, I could never be mad at you, remember? But please don't cry. I don't want to ever see you cry. The truth is...I've had feelings for you too. Since our first kiss... And it's not just because of the teasing. I...I love you...and no matter what happens, that will never change." I brushed away her tears.

Taking her hands in mine, I pulled her up into a sitting position. Her makeup was streaking down her face, but I couldn't help but smile at her. Even in her current state, I felt like I was looking at the most beautiful, sexiest woman on this Earth.

Val looked at me, her eyes perking up. "I love you, Ethan." And with that, she took hold her panties and gently rolled the purple cloth down to her ankles. My cousin now lay completely naked before me; her emotions and her body.

Did she want to? No, there was no way that could happen. But there was something else I had wanted to do for so long.

"I love you too, Val." I kissed her mouth, hungrily with as much passion as I could manage. She returned the kiss with building enthusiasm. After some time, I moved to place kisses on her cheeks, along her jaw and down her long slender neck. My lips touched her collarbone, and then continued to place gentle kisses down to her breasts. Travelling along her breasts, I took her darker areola into my mouth.

"Yes Ethan, suck them... ooooh," she cooed appreciatively.

The little buds were straining to break free from her perfect mounds. I brushed them with my tongue, flicked it, and ran circles around it. Her breathing was becoming increasingly quick and shallow. Moving to the other side, I repeated the same maneuvers, constantly increasing the pressure before alternating back to the first. I used my lips to lightly bite down on them, causing her to whimper. I continued down her body, planting wet kisses on her silken skin.

I gently cupped her breasts with my hands, lightly kneading them, tweaking her nipples, as my mouth moved along her sternum to her deep belly button, placing kisses upon her skin like breadcrumbs, leading down to her lower sanctuary. I brushed my nose over her small patch of pubic hair, feeling her fur tickle my nose. When I was over her mound, I gazed into her sacred place. The last time I had seen her treasure, it looked so innocent, so pure. But now, her smooth pussy lips were red, engorged, and puffy; her pearl was uncovered by its hood, I dabbed it with my tongue, drawing an excited squeal from her. Bringing my arms down, I tickled the sensitive skin along her inner thighs causing her legs to snap together, she giggled. Roughly pushing them apart, I licked the insides of her legs slowly. I used my fingers to rub and brush before sucking the soft skin into my mouth. Slowly, I made my way up until I was again at her pussy.

I couldn't wait anymore, so I dove upon her quivering hole, licking her outer lips with deliberate strokes, testing their resilience with my tongue and relishing in their sweet essence. Val grabbed the back of my head as I gradually worked my tongue to the insides of her folds. Her nectar was gently flowing from her hole and I eagerly slurped it up. It tasted like an exotic fruit, sweet, musky, and increasingly addicting. The more I drank it, the more I became obsessed with it, becoming crazed with lust for it. I never felt like this with another girl, not even Jessyca, why was it different with Val? Was it because we were cousins, the sexual taboo adding to my lust?

As I continued my ministrations, I was rewarded with a constant flow of her nectar which I sucked up greedily. Flattening my tongue, I licked all along her lotus flower, exploring every inch of her mound. Every bump and texture I committed to memory. I wanted to explore her insides too and stuck my tongue inside her pink folds as far as it could go. Val's breathing was becoming absolutely ragged, and I was hoping she was enjoying it as much as I was. Her hands would let go of my head to pinch and rub her breasts, then come back forcefully tugging at my hair.

Using a finger to replace my tongue inside her, I gently snaked it inside her pussy, exploring her most intimate place. Whenever I found a new texture, I probed it, rubbed against it, trying to find what drove her wild. Soon, she was rubbing her pelvis against my head with animalistic thrusts, her ankles crossed behind my neck and her hands pulling my face into her sex. With the heat from her pussy boiling, I added another finger and flicked at the parts she seemed to like the best, while tickling her clit with my tongue.

"Holy SHIT, Ethan, it's too much...stop...please!" She was panting like crazy. Smiling, I stuck my middle finger into her hole and slowly rubbed her outer lips with my other fingers while very lightly teasing her clit with my mouth.

"Okay MORE!... Ethan... I'm...I'm almost there!" She was making loud whimpering noises.

I again placed two fingers into her dripping pussy and continued to massage those spots for a little while longer. Then I placed my lips against her clit and added a third finger into her sopping wet pussy. Suddenly, her legs clamped my head like a bear trap, and an endless amount of her precious juice spewed from her pussy.

"Oh my God, oh my God... ah ahhhhh!" She started screaming. It would be impossible for Michelle to not hear that.

Her smooth muscular legs locked my head in place. My tongue strained to scoop as much of her cum as I could, not wanting to waste a single drop. Her pussy was twitching spastically, her insides gripping my fingers tightly. Val's whole body was shaking and writhing on the floor. When I looked at her expression from between her legs, I could see her eyes closed; a look of absolute bliss on her face. Her chest was heaving up and down rapidly as she struggled to catch her breath.

When her body finally relaxed, I lifted myself up and brought my face next to hers. She looked like she had just run a marathon; her face was beet red and dripping with sweat. I combed her hair to the side and studied her face. She was breathing through clenched teeth, her nostrils flaring, and her brow scrunched tight. Val was a strong woman; she hated to be protected and always projected that image. But right now, lying below me, she looked so innocent. I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let go.

A few minutes later, when her eyes cautiously opened, she looked at me happily; the pupils in her chocolate-brown eyes were dilated. She hugged me tight with what little strength she had left.

"I love you Ethan, that was amazing."

I grinned ear to ear; satisfied that she was happy once again. She now had an amazing glow about her. When she tried to sit up, she immediately cringed.

"Ow! Ow!" she yelped, grabbing her stomach.

I sat up and supported her back with my arm, then made circular motions on her flat stomach with the other to ease the cramp. I could feel her abs clench and relax against my palm.

"Are you okay, Val?"

"Yeah, I'm...I'm fine...YOU did this to me, you big dork!" She grinned up at me, she looked completely drained.

I smiled back. Standing up on my knees, I scooped her in my arms, carried her to her bed, tenderly laying her body upon it.

"I love you Val."

"I'm so happy, Ethan," she whispered. And almost instantly, her eyes began to flutter. Her breathing began to slow. I admired her angelic face, the flushness leaving it; her body was covered by a thin sheen of sweat. I went to our pile of clothes and retrieved my shirt to wipe the dew covering her body. Then I pulled the bed sheet up to cover her nude form.

It was then I noticed my neglected cock, jutting out for attention, pre-cum was puddling onto her bed sheets. But I was too tired to do anything about it so I thought I'd rest for a second...

Suddenly, I awoke feeling very groggy, it was morning and I was in a nice warm bed. Someone very warm was spooned up against my back, her breasts pressed firmly against my skin. Slowly, I lifted the girl's arm, sat up, and looked around. It looked like Val's room and I was completely naked. Lying next to me was a nude Val, her perky breasts slowly rising and falling as she breathed in and out. Her nipples began to harden as they were exposed to the cool air. That's when I remembered our drunken outing and everything that happened after we arrived from the club.

A sudden nauseating fear came over me. I had taken advantage of Val. We were both drunk, but that was no excuse, I was the older one, the man, and I was responsible for her well being. I didn't know what I was going to do, I started to feel sick. She said that she had loved me, and I told her I loved her. I really did mean it, thinking back all those years we spent together and apart from each other. We hadn't had sex, but what we had done was bordering it, and if she hadn't stopped me, we definitely would have committed incest. I felt like throwing up.

Sliding out of the bed, I watched Val to make sure she didn't wake up. After slipping on my boxers and socks, I tightly held my belt buckle in my hand (and my breath) as I lifted my butt and pulled on my pants; all the while focused on Val's face and the constant rise and fall of her chest. I really had no idea what she was going to say when she woke up; the dread was setting in pretty heavily. Throwing on my polo, I sat against the wall and tried to calm my breathing. Now that the adrenaline of the situation was quickly leaving my veins, a terrible headache began to creep up on me, and I lost consciousness.

I hope you enjoyed this story. I really want to continue writing about the relationship between these two if there is enough response. So please leave any feedback you feel worth sharing either through public or private comments. I look forward to reading your comments and thoughts.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers