All Comments on 'My Cross Country Adventure'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Reading this made me wish that I was the one there with you. Nothing quite as sensual as an old man showing a young fellow the ropes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

the story was well written. are you telling a true story? cause it sure sounds like one. great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

Great coming of age story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ENCORE, ENCORE!

Top level story. So believable....the key to quality. Sure hope that timmy does more stories. Far superior to the normal boringly similar and unlikely story lines. Din't we all have a slow seduction initiation to sex somewhere along the line? Don't you enjoy reliving it and feeling you are there? Indeed.

timmywellstimmywellsover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you all so much

The stream of wonderful e-mails and messages in response to my story is overwhelming, and since I have no way of thanking all of the anonymous people who have been so generous with their kind words, I hope that this will suffice. Thank you all so much for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wish it was me

great story encore please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Storytelling!

Hi guy,

Thanks so much for the wonderful story. I really enjoyed it and that is unusual for me. SO much of what there is out there for the literate homosexual is dime-store novel quality or just plain filth with the semblance of a plot. You have managed to entertain and arouse and I found your tale to be believable. Great qualities, keep up the good work!

Jim

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Supersex Both Virginal & Mature

This wonderful story begins with a gross premise: older man picks up young stranger for SEX, and that's all. But the SEX turns out to be GREAT and brings out tender feelings & gentle actions from the older man and grateful affection from the virginal young man. THANK YOU for a truly excellent tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

A well done story... After reading it I found myself fanasizing about your stry the rest of the day. I'm thinking it would be fun to tell the storey from Walt's side...

DonnyDicksonDonnyDicksonabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Reading your stories, they echo my own experiences. The dialog flows and feels honest and not contrived. Great job of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Utter nonsence,

that 5 inch. cock considered to be small ! It's average (it's almost 13 sm.), just try to read some medical web's and you will see.

Quote ***" No girl with any experience would be interested in a guy whose dick was about 5 inches long at best, so my only hope was to find a girl who hadn't seen too many of them."***

Most of us do not care for a size of cock. All depends on - how well man skilled in foreplay! It's just like we would think, that all men prefer women with huge boobs! Which is nonsence - everybody is different, some might like big, some might like small etc.

You have only one problem - low self confidence and that's about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
small also

As a man whose penis is also barely 5 inches, I could totally relate to this story. My size (or lack thereof) caused me to be very shy about sex and quite intimidated. Truly wish something like this had happened to me 50 years ago!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i dont know how guys cope with a tiny dick.? mine is 8 thick iches and my partners is 10 thick iches.? i thought mine was small at 8 ... god if mine was that small. i think id have the op and be a full woman.?

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
A re-run

After reading Timmy's latest story, I thought I would go back to the beginning and read his first effort posted some 5 years ago. It was just as good as I had remembered it to be.

And he hasn't lost a thing since. Still writing the best gay male stories to be found anywhere.

ASmokingGunASmokingGunabout 9 years ago
I love this story

TW this is among my favourites of your stories and you know why. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cant find a playmate like that

I really enjoyed your story,it gave me a boner.would love to find someone like Walt where I live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

HEY timmy as usual I enjoyed this story very much. Great first time story and it was real. Walt was a very lucky to give you your first experience. I know I would like to suck your small penis and feel your cum in my mouth. Can't wait for your first story of 2016 Your friend Walt

ShyTink61ShyTink6111 months ago

The first story of yours that I read was “never done this before.” I liked it so much that I went to your story page and picked this one because it looked to be the first story that you had posted. Wow! Gotta say! You have a knack for writing some great sex stories! I’m hooked, I’ll be reading each one of your stories now. I’ve tried quite a few times to post a story of my own here on this site but it’s been denied every time. I know I’m no James Patterson by any means, but I’ve spellchecked and proofread the story over and over. It doesn’t have anything abusive or illegal or anything in it, and from some of the story’s that I have read here on this site, my spelling and punctuation is much better then a lot of them. So I guess I’ll just give up on trying to write a story and just read the stories from guys like you that seem to have the talent for it. Keep up the good work and I’ll keep reading. Thanks Tim, take care.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story that I can really relate to. Growing up in America, most baby boomers like me were circumcised and, like the author, I can remember not getting a glimpse of an uncircumcised penis on a man until college. "I was shocked. At first I thought he had some sort of accident, because there was something wrong with the end of it. It took me a second to realize that this was what uncircumsized meant." Tim Wells says that this is somewhat autobiographical, and based on his other stories this sets the pattern of an uncircumcised older man with a circumcised young man, although sometimes the older man is the one with the larger penis and sometimes not. It is a great series, but wish he described the young circumcised guys' penis more, for instance, does he still have his frenulum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous