My Cross Country Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walt's finger stayed where it was, and then slowly began to corkscrew its way into my ass. As I writhed and contorted while kneeling beside Walt, in no time I felt the full length of his bony finger buried deep in my rectum.

"Ahhhh..." I moaned as I danced on Walt's hand.

"You like that Timmy?" Walt said and smiled as I nodded briskly. "Thought you would. That's it, take it all. Take it deep. Relax and enjoy it. Here's some more for you. Just let it happen."

Walt's index finger retreated for a second, and when it returned it was joined by his middle finger. I howled as that significant mass slid slowly into me, causing a strange mix of pleasure and pain.

"How's that feel Timmy? You like that? You've got such a great ass I can't stand it. Here, get on all fours for me, my boy."

I let go of Walt's cock and positioned myself on my hands and knees while Walt went behind me. Suddenly I felt a strange new feeling, and when I bent down and looked back between my legs, all I could see was Walt's chest. His face was buried between my ass cheeks and his tongue was whirling around inside of me.

Walt would tongue me furiously and then go back to fingering me, alternating back and forth. His tongue hit a certain spot, and all of a sudden I felt myself start to cum. I looked back down and saw my dick spurting cum without being touched. I howled with delight as this orgasm began, and Walt soon figured out what had happened.

"Thought you'd like it Timmy, but I never dreamed you'd like it THAT much!" Walt said in a rather breathless and excited voice. "Hope you like this too. I'll be as gentle as I can but I can't help myself. I've got to have you."

With that, Walt extracted his fingers from my bowels and I felt him climb behind me. My orgasm was just ending when I felt Walt rubbing the tip of his cock around my anus. It all happened so fast that I didn't know what happened. One minute I was cumming, and the next minute Walt was putting his cock in my ass.

"OWWWW!" I screamed as his massive tool first penetrated me. It felt like he had made a fist and rammed his whole arm into my ass. My arms gave way and I ended up landing face first into the pillow.

"Omigod, you're so tight," Walt groaned as I howled.

"Please... too much... too big!" I exclaimed as the pain washed over me in waves.

"It's alright... it's okay Timmy, just relax," Walt reassured me. "Look in the mirror over there. See, I've only got the head in."

I struggled to raise myself up on my hands and looked over at the dresser. Sure enough, hunched over my pale and pudgy ass, at least 6" of Walt remained outside my stretched out opening. Walt was kind enough to lean back and see exactly what else was on the way.

"Please... it can't fit. It's way too big," I said as I watched Walt squirting more lubricant on the shaft of his cock.

"Just let yourself relax Timmy," Walt hisses over my shoulder. "After I shoot my load into you I'm going to get you hard again and let you put your cock in me. You'll like that, won't you?"

The pain began to subside a bit as I became more accustomed to his massive tool I was being impaled with. Walt began slowly rocking back and forth inside of me, and I sensed Walt was beginning to stick more and more of himself inside of me with every stroke.

Walt's tempo increased as he penetrated me deeper and deeper. Soon I felt his balls slapping me between my legs as he grunted and thrust deep into me. I felt the tip of his cock slamming into the end of my tunnel, and I was so out of it that I couldn't tell whether it hurt or felt great. Maybe both.

How long it lasted, I have no idea. It seemed like an hour at least, although I know that's a great exaggeration. When at last Walt began to thrust wildly inside of me, I braced myself as best I could. Walt's hands were reaching around me, squeezing my nipples savagely while our sweaty bodies slapped together loudly.

Walt let out a blood-curdling growl and pulled himself almost all the way out of me. I felt his cock spasm, and that feeling was followed by a warm and soothing blast that erupted from Walt's cock. He resumed thrusting into me as his orgasm continued inside me, finally ending with Walt slumped over my back.

For a minute I was afraid that he had a coronary, and my mind raced in horror as I thought of that possibility. Walt raised himself up off me after a few seconds, however, and as he pulled his slowly deflating cock out of me I shuddered at the oddly satisfying feeling this exit created.

"Are you alright Timmy?" Walt asked in a concerned tone, and he looked relieved when I nodded in affirmation.

"That was so good Timmy. Thank you so much," Walt said. "Let's take a shower so I can clean you up."

Walt slid out of bed and when I rolled over I felt the throbbing reminder of what I had just been through. The searing pain made my knees buckle momentarily, and I was grateful that Walt was there to steady me. He turned on the shower spray and got in with me. I reached for the soap but Walt wouldn't have any of that.

"Relax Timmy, let me take care of you," Walt said as he lathered his hands and began soaping my upper torso, scrubbing under my arms and chest before lovingly scrubbing my genitals. To both our surprise, as Walt's hands washed my dick and balls my pecker began coming back to life.

"Timmy, you're an amazing man," Walt said while cleaning my semi-hard dick. "I want this inside of me. Do you want to?"

"I guess," I said.

Walt's soapy hands went to my ass last, and the stinging the soap caused made me wonder what damage had taken place back there, but Walt's gentle treatment made the discomfort more bearable.

We exited the shower and Walt dried us both off a little before we went back to the bed. I was walking a little better now and I stood by the side of the bed as Walt threw the top sheet off.

Walt sat on the edge of the bed and put his hands on my hips, pulling me toward him. I looked down and saw my dick disappear inside Walt's mouth, and in seconds I was as hard as could be. Walt grabbed the lubricant and reached down between his legs before getting up on the bed. He propped a pillow under the small of his back and spread his legs wide, pulling his limp dick back onto his stomach and raising his oversized nut sack to expose his hairless pink anus.

"Better for me this way, and for you too," Walt said. "Besides, I want to watch you when you do it."

"I don't know how..." I said.

Walt smiled and grabbed my dick and pulled me toward the opening. The head of my dick was at the opening, and unlike the rather labored entry Walt had made into me, my entrance was smooth as silk. My dick found the warmth with no problem, and Walt sighed as I began sliding myself in and out of him.

"Ahhhh. That's nice. I love your cock inside of me," Walt said as I thrust away in a comfortable rhythm.

I looked down and what I was doing; something that I had never even considered before, as well as the other things that I had done over the last few hours, and thought it was all amazing, almost like a dream of sorts.

The little grey haired man beneath me was no illusion however. Walt still looked statesman-like even with my dick in his ass. I reached down and grabbed his prodigious member, now limp for the first time in quite a while but still an imposing sight.

I hefted the flaccid tool, marvelling at its length and weight, while Walt grunted and smiled.

"That's a dead dick for sure," he grunted as our bodies slapped together.

I began running my hand along the underside of Walt's cock after putting it back on his stomach. I rubbed my palm hard along the entire length of the underside, and paid particular attention to the area between the base of his shaft and his balls. As I pressed there, Walt smiled up at me and laughed.

"An observant student," Walt remarked.

I laughed as I continued to pound into Walt, but after having three orgasms in such a short period of time, I was having trouble getting back to that point. It still felt really good regardless, and Walt didn't seem to mind, so I kept thrusting away.

Walt's cock had shown a little sign of life, and so I began pulling on his member in earnest. I was mesmorized at the incredible elastic quality of Walt's cock. I pulled on the rubbery instrument with enthusiasm, quite taken by how absurdly long it would stretch, and I could feel the blood rushing through his cock as it grew slowly but surely.

"Can't believe it," Walt muttered as he looked down at my hands jerking off his cock. "Can't believe it."

"I love playing with your cock," I heard myself saying as I stopped thrusting into Walt and concentrated on getting him hard again.

"I love you playing with it," Walt said. "It looked like you were afraid to at first."

"I was," I admitted. "I'd never seen a man with an erection before tonight." My fists were now clenched tight around his cock, which was not quite as hard as it was earlier, but was almost there.

"I couldn't believe how big your cock was," I continued. "I never dreamed that a man could grow so large... so hard. I can't believe you got this whole thing inside of me."

Walt began writhing under me, gripping and tearing at the bedding while my fists thrust up and down his shaft with an almost brutal force. His mouth opened with a silent wail, and I looked down just as he came.

His orgasm was nowhere near as violent as his first one; his sperm oozed out of his cock like lava pouring out of a volcano. When I saw the milky white cum pour out of the tip of his enormous cock, I began to cum myself. Buried to the hilt inside of Walt, the spasms of my dick and the resulting cum spurts got his attention, and he became wild-eyed as the feeling obviously enhanced his own orgasm.

My withered dick fell out of Walt seconds later, and we looked at each other and laughed.

"You've managed to raise the dead!" Walt announced, pausing to wipe a stray strand of cum from his stomach.

4. In the morning.

I fell asleep when Walt went in to take a brief shower, and although I woke up when he crawled back into bed, I soon fell right back to sleep. I awoke once in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and when I came back to bed I looked at Walt sleeping contentedly. The sheets were down off of him and my eyes were immediately drawn to that incredible cock hanging over on his hip.

I realized that I had not even put my mouth on Walt's cock, although it had been everywhere else it seemed. I climbed onto the bed and knelt down beside Walt, taking his cock into my hand. I pulled the foreskin back to expose his mushroom shaped head and leaned over him, putting my mouth on the crown.

My tongue danced on the opening before I took the bulb in my mouth. Walt groaned and rolled over on his back, but was apparently still out like a light. I slid my lips up and down his cock a few times, tasting the musky flavor of his manhood and finding it arousing, before laying back down and going back to sleep. I made a mental note to ask Walt to let me try sucking his cock in the morning, figuring I had gone this far, no sense in stopping now.

I awoke to the sound of car doors slamming outside, and my eyes burned from the sunlight that streamed into the room through the drapes. The little clock radio on the night stand read 9:30, and I couldn't believe I had slept so late. Walt must have stepped outside or something, because the bathroom was empty, a fact for which I was most grateful.

After taking care of business I came back out into the room. I noticed that my cleaned and dried clothes were neatly folded and piled at the end of the dresser. On top of the clothes was a note, written on the motel stationery. Written in beautifully flowing cursive, it read:

Timmy,

Thank you so much for everything you gave me last night. I was unaware that you were a virgin when I began with you, and merely thought that your shyness was an act. Part of the game, so to speak.

When I realized that you were unaware of my intentions, I felt guilty, but I was so consumed by my desire for you that I could not control myself, and I most likely did things to you that you would not normally have wanted. For this I am most sorry. Consider this a failing of a very lonely man who let his lust overwhelm him.

I am continuing on my journey alone, partly because I could not bear the possibility of you looking on me unkindly. Besides, I was headed south initially, and only drove west to be with you.

In your pants pocket you will find a bus ticket to Milwaukee. The bus station is three blocks down the road, and there is a bus leaving around noon.

It is my hope that you found some enjoyment from what we experienced, and do not hold me too much in contempt. As for me, it was one of the most wonderful nights of my life. I wish you happiness and hope you come to realize that things you consider so important now really aren't. Enjoy life my boy. It all ends far too soon. I folded the message and put it inside my wallet, where it stayed until the wallet fell apart. At that point I put it in the new wallet where it remains to this day as a reminder of what I consider one of the most important times of my life. A gift from a very kind and generous man who never gave me the chance to thank him for everything he did for me.

****************

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it.

12