My Dad's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

She rolled a quarter turn from me and held the sheet up to cover her from her shoulders down.

"Now, don't resist me. Don't fight me. Don't talk."

I moved so that I was close to her and I kissed her. I had kissed my mother thousands of times and none were like that kiss. The instant our lips touched she surrendered. I felt it happen. A conversation about right and wrong, about guilt and recriminations had been going on inside her and the instant we kissed the conversation ended.

My tongue entered her mouth. Her tongue touched mine. Her hands held my chest. More kisses followed and I moved my kisses from her mouth to her neck. From her neck I kissed to the edge of the sheet and then I pulled the sheet completely off us. I looked at her body. There were stretch marks on her belly that I knew were mine. Her breasts were full and tanned. The nipples and areola were dark and swollen. I leaned to her and her hands guided my mouth to her breast.

Like a baby, I sucked on her again. I remembered hearing her and her sister, my aunt Elaine, talking when I was a teen. Mom had said that breast feeding me had given her an orgasm almost every time. Her sister had said all she got was sore tits. This time she held my face to her breast and knew a man was sucking her for pleasure. She moaned.

I moved so I was between her legs with my mouth still attached to her breast. She opened her legs and I felt something wet touching my lower belly. Her legs went around my body.

My face moved to her other breast and I sucked harder. Her back arched and she moaned again. I heard her whisper, "Yes, Jackie, suck me. I'm almost there!"

I sucked. My fingers found the other nipple and I pinched her. The pain mixed with the remembered feelings from long ago pushed her to the orgasm. Her body shook and trembled. Her breath came in gasps. Her legs clamped around my body. I loved every sound, every feeling, every smell.

After letting her calm a little I moved up her body and felt my cock find and enter her vagina. I moved into her ever so slowly. Our eyes locked and I watched her face closely as I felt my cock moving onto her. She lifted her head and kissed me. Our mouths opened and tongues danced as I felt our bodies join as deeply as possible.

My hips moved us together and apart in a slow and tender way that would eventually lead to me filling my own mother with my seed. I kept thinking about who I was inside of and how I wanted to shout my joy.

She pulled her mouth from mine and said, "Cum inside me Jackie. Fill me with your seed."

She met every thrust. Her hands touched me everywhere they could reach. I felt the pressure rise and knew I was cumming. My back arched and I bellowed as I filled her cunt with my seed. I saw stars and thought maybe I passed out for a second or two. She shifted just enough that I fell beside her, not on top of her. Her arm held my face to her breast and we stayed still for a long time.

I opened my mouth and touched her nipple with my tongue. She started. Either she thought I was asleep or she was dozing when I touched her nipple.

"Ok, Jackie. What next?"

"Lunch?"

"Not what I meant. What's next for us?"

"I will be visiting you more often than in the past. We will be enjoying each other on a more intimate level and Dad's birthday will never be the same again."

"You are Ok with this?"

"I've loved you all my life. If we hadn't done what we did without knowing who we were doing I probably would never have tasted you again in my life. Now that I know how we are together, I want more. Sex with you is more connected than it has ever been with anyone else. We won't make babies. We will enjoy each other."

"What about Dad?"

"Let him find his own girlfriend."

"That won't ever be a problem for him."

"I know. I met one of his women the other day. His fridge is full of food from women."

"I'm hungry." We dressed and went to a different restaurant. They didn't have pumpkin cinnamon pancakes but they did make good omelets. We walked on the beach hand in hand and stopped twice to kiss. Back at the house we stripped the bed and I moved the washed sheets into the drier before starting the washer with the fresh load.

Mom stayed for a week. She discovered that I love eating pussy even more than my Dad does. She found out that making love all over her old house was just as much fun as when she used to do Dad in the same places. When she was ready to get in her car and drive up to Malibu she handed me a key to her house.

"You don't need to call first, but if you do I'll meet you in the bedroom naked."

I watched her drive away. Back inside I folded and put sheets away. Dad had lots of sheet sets. He was a busy man. On the fifteenth I drove to LAX and picked him up. He looked rested and happy. He showed me lots of digital pictures of his trip. There were women in almost every picture. He asked if there was any food left in the fridge. I told him no. I told him I had met Helen. He asked if I noticed she had plastic tits. I smiled and said, "Yes, I noticed. I also noticed she likes them pinched really hard."

"She came over in the night?"

"Yup. Thanks Dad." We smiled but said no more about his vacation or mine. The day I got back home I got a call from Kelly.

"Hi. The project got cancelled and I have three days off. Want some company?"

"I don't think so. While you were working and I was house sitting I reconnected with someone from when I was younger. We're going to give it a go and see what happens."

"What about me?"

"You only wanted to play with me. I have decided I want more than play."

"So, that's it? We're done?"

"I'll never forget you. In fact I know your name will be on my mind every day. Thanks for all the great memories and fun we had. Good-bye."

It was over. I made a call to a number in Malibu. A woman answered and said, "Jackie!"

I said, "Kelly, your new boyfriend is on his way to your house."

"Kelly? I guess calling me by my name is appropriate. I'm already nude. I was sitting out on the deck getting relaxed. You want some iced tea when you arrive?"

"No. I want to have Kelly for lunch."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12