All Comments on 'My Darkest Fantasy'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
how humiliating !!!

What a great story. The humiliation was so arousing. Especially liked the involvement of the ex-girlfriend and her friends. Hope you have more of the same to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick puppy

You are a sick puppy, little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow, how arousing

wow, found that very horny and dirty- just how i like stories to be, the way the Master gave others power over his slave- just imagine how his life would've changed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love the cock control!

god i loved this as much as your black mailed a littel over the top in the urinal but id love to have you use me this way !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
submissive guy

This was the best story i have ever read, i would love to read more about john & Master Max. I would also love to hear from you about the story. When you do them do you put yourself in with john or Master Max? I put myself as john. I would love for somthing like that to happen to me.

toymaletoymaleover 16 years ago
Great humiliation

Loved the absolute humiliation that you put the protagonist through. What a fantasy; must be every closet-cases' dream to be tied up in a public toilets and used as a fuckhole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Simply amazing humiliation. Relentless and brutal. Thank You!

blackruleblackruleover 13 years ago
great

I loved it. Thanks!

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

Doms should not cause permanent harm as done here. the illegal activity he performed in the office is pure sexual harassment. Job loss and a good bit of money to the secretary are the minimum he faces. Also probably a sexual misconduct criminal charge.

The other situations were almost as bad. They went well beyond humiliation with the pictures and video. Now he is dealing with blackmail and other issues that also have the potential to destroy a life. Not just humiliation but repercussions from others that could lead to physical harm.

His brother was deceived and now faces that he committed incest and it’s on film. How does the brother deserve that?

So, not a true Dom, but a sadist out to destroy people.

Since this is in the non consent category it is somewhat excused. However no one should ever think this was appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous