My Dates with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom never said another word but just spun on her heel, opened the bedroom door, and walked through closing it behind her.

I thought perhaps that I had gone too far. Oh well, I will have to deal with that tomorrow. Just as I turned and went back downstairs I could hear the shower turn on from mom's ensuite.

I turned off the DVD, cleaned up the mess, and washed all the dishes. I thought that if mom was going to have a go at me I might as well minimize the damage. When I made my way back I lifted the blinds to let the moonlight bathe my room, then had another shower before once again collapsing on the bed naked and wet.

I could not get to sleep and tossed and turned thinking about the events earlier. I did not know what had happened but I did know that I had a sudden realization of attraction to my mother. No, more than that, I was sexually attracted to my mother. I wanted to know her, the real her. Not just the superficial parental knowledge, but the intimate knowledge.

After about 1 hour of this torture I get up and head downstairs, not bothering to clothe myself, and grab a cool drink to take back to my room. Shortly afterward there is a light knock at my door.

"Come in", I say as I sit up and pull the covers across me.

The door opens slowly, mum enters, and then closes the door silently behind her. I can see by the moonlight that she has her hair down and is wearing a white three quarter length satin negligee with spaghetti straps and a lace bodice.

As she walks slowly toward me I say, "Mom, I am very sorry about before. I didn't mean to upset you like that".

"It's not mom," she says, "Its Laura."

The full realization of those words hit home with a thud. My mother had come to my room to continue our date.

I pulled the covers back and stood up, fully aware of my nakedness, and took my mother in my arms. "I hope your daddy doesn't find out about this," I say, "he will come after me with a scattergun I'm sure."

With that I bent down and covered my mother's lips with my own. There was no resistance as I immediately felt her tongue come out to play with mine. The touch was light and physical. We caressed each other's tongue as we explored our lips, neck, ears and eyes, slowly and sensually. I had never experienced anything like what I was feeling at that moment.

Eventually we had to stop. Lost for breath we were both panting and just looking at each other. I guess the realization of what occurred must have hit home for mom at that moment. She quickly pulled away from me and said "Oh my god what have I done?" then turned on her heels and rushed from the room, leaving me standing hard and naked in the middle of the room.

With my cock pointing the way I decided to go after her. I could see the light was on in her bedroom so, without knocking, I just turned the knob and went in. Mom spun around as I entered the room, "Get out. Get out Tony, I can't do this right now," she said.

I continued to walk toward mom, my 6½ inch cock bouncing with every step and pointing directly at her. "It's ok Laura," I said, "It's all ok."

With that I once again took my mother in my arms and kissed her long and lovingly. At first she did not respond but soon became a willing partner. As we were kissing I decided to push the envelope further and started to run my hand up and down mom's back, slowly from the crack of her arse to the base of her neck and back again. I then turned mom around and started kissing the base at the back of her neck and nibbling at her ears. I moved my hand up to caress the front of her neck then slowly inched it down until I felt the beginning of the swell of her breasts. Mom immediately reached up and grasped my hand.

"It's ok Laura," I whispered into her ear, "your daddy won't know. Nobody will know."

I removed my hand from mom's grasp and placed each of my hands on her shoulders. As I continued to lick and kiss the back of her neck I slowly moved the negligee strap from each shoulder down onto her arms. There was no further resistance from mom as I moved the straps further and further down until they fell into the crease of her crossed arms, the negligee bodice following shortly after.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, me totally naked with my cock pressing hard into mom's back, and mom naked from the waist up. Finally I heard her give a deep sigh and allow her arms to drop with the negligee falling off completely.

Mom pulled away from me then turned to face me. For the first time completely naked. I visibly sucked in my breath. My mother was beautiful. Her breasts were about a 34D, lily white, and pointed downward. Her aureoles were quite large and a mushroom colour with each being adorned by a very hard large nipple.

"Laura," I gasped, "you are beautiful".

"This is going to get very messy," she replied, "are you sure about this Tony?"

"Come back to my room Laura." I said as I held my hand out.

Mom took hold of my hand and we both walked silently back to my bedroom. I immediately pulled the covers back completely and then lay down pulling mom with me.

As we lay facing each other, "Tony," mom said, "I'm scared."

"There is nothing to be scared about Laura," I say, "we can keep this a secret from everyone."

"It's not that, we are way beyond that anyway. No it's your penis Tony. Sam is the only lover I have ever been with and, well... you are very large," she said looking down toward my cock.

Well that was one comment I never expected to hear. I knew that my cock was not exceptionally long, however it is very fat. Very, very fat actually and has been trouble for other ladies in the past.

"Laura, we can take it very slow," I say, "and we can stop anytime you would like to."

With that I take mom's hand and move it down toward my cock. She is very tentative about touching me.

"What's wrong Laura?"

"I'm not sure," she says, then sits up and slides her feet to the floor.

I was up like a flash and stood in front of her, my cock pointed directly at her mouth. I slowly kneel to the floor until I am looking directly at her, then move forward until our lips meet once again. A small noise escapes from mom as we once again start to make out. I continue to move forward until mom is laying on the bed, her feet on the ground, with me on top. I position my cock so that it has nestled on moms pelvis, the slowly move back until I feel contact with moms pubic hair. I let out a deep long sign as I feel the heat emanating from her.

Mom breaks the kiss, "Tony, I need to try this right now, I don't want to wait any longer. Please go easy though."

I give mom one last kiss then sit myself up. My eyes never leaving hers, I place each hand under mom's thighs, then gently lift and spread her legs apart slowly until mom has opened herself up to me completely.

It is then that I look down and notice mom's pussy. She has a boldly protruding pelvic bone with the most beautiful pussy adorning it. Lusciously inflamed vagina lips are split by the pimple of a clitoris just hiding beneath. Mom's pubic hair is cut very short and neat. Everything is glistening from the juices emanating from within.

"Laura, you have a very beautiful vagina," I say.

"Do you think so; I've always thought it was ugly."

"No, just the opposite Laura. It's my fantasy vagina, just perfect," I say.

I then position my rock hard cock along the length of mom's pussy and slowly run it back and forth, lubricating it as best as I am able. I then place the bulbous head between mom's pussy lips and run it back and forth until I feel the entrance to mom's canal. I look up and mom has a look of concern on her face.

I slowly push the head of my cock against the elastic restriction of the closure. I feel mom tense as I work myself in and back, in and back, gradually getting deeper. I can feel the skin slowly stretch itself around my cock head until suddenly its past the widest point and I slip in as far as the bunched up foreskin.

I stop there and rest. Allowing mom to get used to my girth.

Eventually I say, "Can I continue to make love to you Laura?"

"yes," mom whispers.

"Can I make love to you mom?"

"Yes, my precious son. Please make love with me, I love you."

I then watch the amazing sight of my cock entering my mother's pussy as I slowly rock back and forth, back and forth, gently maneuvering my cock deeper and deeper. I hear moms breathing change from short sharp gasps to longer drawn out moans. Finally I have my full length inside my mother. She is on fire. The heat encompassing my cock from my mother's love is like a flame on my skin.

I move between moms outstretched thighs and kiss her slowly and passionately. I can feel her pelvis start to move as I commence to move with her. Our lips never leave each other as our pace quickens. I can hear a deep guttural grunt coming from mom as she meets each of my thrusts, her thighs like a vice against my ribs and her fingers embedded into my back.

It is not long before I can feel the stirrings deep within my balls and I know I am just moments from orgasm. I break the kiss.

"Sorry but I am going to cum already mother,"

Mom pulls me tighter to her and whispers, "Its ok baby, cum in me, I want to feel all of you."

Knowing that my mother wants me to give her everything just sends me over the edge. I feel the sperm work itself along my tube until I cry out when the first rope escapes into my mother's depths.

I grab mother tightly as I hammer my cock hard into her, with each thrust another rope of cum escapes until I am completely spent and collapse upon her trying to swallow gulps of air.

After a few minutes I lift myself up and looked at my mother. She has a tear rolling down her face. She knows that nothing will ever be the same. We crossed a line that is never meant to be crossed. We both had a need and put everything else aside to satisfy ourselves. I poked my tongue out and tasted the saltiness of her tear.

"I love you mom."

12