My Daughter Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should wait in the living room over there", Mistress Lynn said as the pointed to another room that was opposite the office. "I need to be going, but I will send Miss Veronica back with the car to take you home later. Master David will want to speak to you when he has finished with Pet." I walked into the living room and waited as Lynn went back out the front door. It was about a half an hour later when Pet came into the living room from the office.

She knelt in front of me and said, "My Master would like to see in his office now Miss Beth."

When I reached the office door David said, "Come in Miss Beth, and close the door behind you,"

The next hour that I spent in the office with David was one of the most enlightening of my life. He spent the entire time telling me how he and my mother met and that she was the one who had sought him out. He let me read her Declaration of Submission to him. Next he told me all about the weekend of training she had under gone. Then he showed me a list of rules to which she has agreed to obey. Finally he told me about the night she publicly declared her slave name to be Pet and that she now belongs to Master David in front of a group of Masters and Mistresses gathered at a party hosted by Mistress Lynn.

When I exited the office Pet was kneeling on the entry way floor patiently waiting. "Come with me Pet, Miss Veronica is waiting outside with the car." I said. "We are going home."

We rode home in silence seated in the back while Veronica drove. I sat behind Veronica on the driver's side. What I needed to say to my mother I wanted to do in private. I very much needed to know if she truly wanted me to be in charge. And I could only do that when I was finally alone with her.

Upon reaching our house Veronica pulled the car into the drive way turned off the key then got out to open the rear door for me.

As I got out I said to Pet, "Since you forgot your coat you will have to walk to the front door naked. Luckily for you it is now dark out. Hopefully none of the neighbors will see you."

Very much to my surprise she did not protest this at all and followed me up to the front door and into the house.

Once inside, "Pet go wait in the living room," I instructed, "I am going up to my room for a minute."

Once inside my room I did a quick inspection of the job Pet had done moving all of my belongings into my new room. I was very satisfied with her job performance. Everything was put away very close to where I think I would want it to be. Next I changed into my skimpiest pair of black thong panties and tiniest black bra then put my highest black heels on again.

Downstairs Pet was waiting on her knees as instructed. "Pet I have some instructions for you. First go and retrieve all of the boxes from the basement that contain all of your toys and bondage gear. Take them up to my room and lay everything out on the bed. You will definitely be allowed to have those back. After you have finished with that you can make us some dinner."

As Pet went about her assigned tasks I sat in the living room. I turned on the TV but really was not watching it. Instead I was thinking about the change that had taken place in the relationship between my mother and me. The other thing that was bothering me was the fact that I had commanded my own mother to perform oral sex on me. I had never before considered myself to be a lesbian. The closest that I had ever come to that was a few fantasies mostly involving my best friend Sara. But I honestly never really put much thought into it before.

I was awoken from my thoughts when Pet came into the living room.

"Dinner is ready, Miss Beth."

When I came into the kitchen I notice that only one place had been set at the table. I questioned, "Why only one place you're not hungry?"

"No, Miss Beth, I am very hungry, but I am not allowed to eat at the table without permission."

"You have my permission. Now get a plate and sit down with me."

After we had started to eat I decided it was time to break the silence. "Mary we need to have little talk."

"My name is Pet."

"Yes, but you are still Mary my mother and we need to have a very serious mother/daughter talk here."

Upon hearing those words Mary reached behind her neck and unbuckled then removed the collar from around her neck.

"Ask me anything that you want to Beth."

"How did all this get started?"

"It really all started long before you were even born. Your father and I experimented a little with submission fantasies while were dating and for the first year of our marriage. But then you were born and we just didn't have the time for it any more. With your father working very long hours and me busy with just being a mom." Mary then paused for a moment. "Then last summer a few weeks before your eighteenth birthday I started to get really lonely and needed to find something to fill the void of you growing up and not needing me as much and very soon moving away for college."

After pause she continued, "It was then that I remembered how happy I was when playing the role of a submissive for your father. I decided that was what I could possibly use to fill the void in my life I was feeling. I searched out for someone to help me rediscover that side of me and I found David."

"So that explains why this got started, but what I want to know is why you decided to let your secret be exposed?" I asked.

"I had no choice in that. Mistress Lynn made it be part of my punishment and I must willingly accept my punishments. Like I said before it is one of the rules."

"That is total BS mom," I said, "David let me read your Declaration of Submission and it clearly states that you did not want me to find out about any of this. He told me you could have said no."

"Then you didn't read the very last line of the Declaration very well did you. The line that states I reserve the right to amend, revise, or delete any or all of the above statements at any time during the course of our relationship. I chose to revise that statement."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because this whole submission thing has become so much bigger and important part of my life then I could have ever imagined and I wanted you to be a part of it. The one person I love more than anyone else."

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"You tell Pet to put her collar back on and then you do whatever you want."

"Pet, put your collar back on," I commanded, "Then follow me upstairs."

Once back upstairs I had Pet kneel in the center of my room while I looked over the collection of toys and bondage gear that had been laid out on my bed. There was a wide assortment of dildos of every size, shape, and color and several vibrators of different types and shapes. A few butt plugs none of which were as big as the one Veronica had inserted into Pet earlier. The bondage gear consisted of a couple of pairs of wrist and ankle cuffs, a belt with two straps on either side for securing a person's arms with, and a wooden handle with several long leather tassels attached to it. And then there was the one thing I was hoping I would find a strap-on dildo. I would save that for later. But also a little disappointed I did not see any of something else.

"Pet I don't see any whips here."

"Sorry, Miss Beth, but Master David always brings a whip or crop with him when he comes for a visit. The only thing I keep her is that small flogger."

"Do you mean this," holding up the handle with the leather tassels.

"Yes, Miss Beth."

"Then I guess it will have to do for tonight," I said as I turned around to face Pet with the flogger in my hand.

Gentle I began to swish the flogger through the air. I wanted to gain a feel for it and to judge how much force I should use. I didn't want to cause any serious injury being a total novice at all this.

When I felt I was ready I began gently slapping the flogger back and forth across Pets breasts. First I would strike at the right one then the left one. Quickly I gained confidence in my ability and began to strike a little harder each time. Very soon the flesh on her breasts began to turn pink then red.

"Do you like it when I flog your breasts, Pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Beth I like it when you flog my tits."

"Do you want for me to do it harder?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Beth please flog my tits harder."

With that I picked up my pace but was far from using my full strength. I kept this up for a several more minutes. Soon Pet's breasts became even darker red. By then I was ready for something else. I set the flogger back down on the bed then I sat down and removed my panties and bra.

Spreading my legs wide, "Pet, it is time for you to practice some more. Get over here and start licking."

Pet crawled over to me and placed a hand on each of my legs and then ran her tongue up and down my juicy slit several times, then flicked her tongue across my clit several times more. I through my head back and began moaning and gasping from the sensations rushing through my body. Again she licked my slit from bottom to the top several times then concentrated on my clit with a few flicks of her tongue. She inserted two fingers into my pussy and curved them upward searching for my special spot. Then she continued running her tongue from the bottom of my slit to the top and then gave my clit a few more extra flicks of her tongue. When her fingers found the spot, she moved them in and out, my pussy began clenching and releasing as my whole body tensed and jerked in orgasm. I was still gasping for air as Pet slid her body away from mine to kneel back on the floor.

"Pet that was the best orgasm I think I have ever had."

"Thank you, Miss Beth, please don't think this to forward of me but, Miss Beth are you still a virgin?"

"Yes Pet" I answered.

"I thought so, Just making sure," with just a hint of a smile on her face.

"Now I think it is your turn finally." Standing up and then grabbing the strap-on from the bed and sliding it up both my legs. At first it looked and felt very awkward standing there with a fake cock sticking out from between my legs. But those feelings quickly went away.

"Are you ready to get fucked Pet?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Beth," Pet replied, "My cunt is already getting wet."

"Lean forward on your elbows and raise your ass up for me," I ordered. Pet moved into position and I moved around behind her. I place my right hand between her spread legs and rub it up and down her slit. Then I push a finger into her and moved it in and out slowly several times. Soon I place my cock at her entrance. At first I only push a little ways in, teasing her with only the tip.

"Pet, beg for me to fuck you"

"Miss Beth, please fuck slave Pet with your cock and make her beg to come."

Slowly I increase the depth of my strokes. Soon I could feel my hips pressing into Pet's ass cheeks, as my entire shaft was now inside of her. I started slamming my hips into her ass cheeks.

Soon I started to see her approaching orgasm. Remembering her rule, "Please Miss Beth slave Pet requests permission to cum," she asks.

After several more powerfully hard strokes from my cock I ask, "What are you Pet?"

"I am a submissive fuck toy to use and do with as you chose."

After she spoke those words I said, "You can cum now, Pet," giving her my permission to come.

Hearing that Pet released her orgasm and I could feel her cunt muscles grasping around my fake shaft as I keep it buried deep inside of her hole.

As Pet recovered from her orgasm I ordered her to kneel and thank me for allowing her to cum.

"Thank you Miss Beth for giving me permission to cum," after she kneeled back onto the floor.

"Now Pet, I want you to gather up all your toys and things and take them back to your room. Then come back here while I get ready for bed."

While Pet was busy with her task I went into the master bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed, then went back into the bedroom and climb under the covers. Pet came back into the bedroom a few minutes later.

"Pet go into the bathroom and get ready for bed then come and join me."

"Miss Beth, Pet has not yet earned the privilege of sleeping in your bed."

"Yes you have by being the best mother any daughter could want for over eighteen years. Now go into the bathroom then come join me."

"Yes Miss Beth."

Several minutes later Pet came back out of the bathroom and climbed into the bed with me.

As mother and daughter curled up together I said, "Oh, I am going to skip school tomorrow and Mistress Lynn said for you to take the day off as well and she would somehow fix it with your boss. That way we can spend the entire day together."

"Miss Beth, there is something about Mistress Lynn that I think you should know. She is the CEO of the corporation that owns the company that I work for."

Author's Note: I am very interested in receiving comments and feedback concerning this story. I am especially interested in any regarding whether I should continue this story line or any suggestions for future chapters.

Here are a few lines from Chapter 2.

My Daughter Takes Charge: The Next Day

Beth: "What should we do today?"

Mary: "You need to take me to see Allison."

Beth: "Who is Allison?"

Mary: "A very good new friend of mine that you need to meet."

12