My Daughter's Feet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

I looked underneath the bed and sure enough, the key was laying there up by the headboard. I reached out to grab it, noticing a few other sex toys underneath her bed. There was a double headed dildo, a strap-on dildo, a ball gag, a penis pump, and a pair of clear stripper heels. I shook my head and grabbed the key. Walking around the bed to face her, I said: "Interesting collection underneath your bed Kayla."

She smiled a little and grunted trying to push the butt plug out of her. "Dad, can you please take out the butt plug too? It's starting to hurt."

I chuckled at her. "No I think I'll leave it right where it is. You put it there, you take it out."

She stuck her bottom lip out at me. "You can use any of those other toys on me if you want."

Again I chuckled. "No I think I'll leave them where they are too."

She gave me her bedroom eyes and seductively purred. "I did Matt with the strap-on a few times reaching around to handjob him until he came while he was licking my toes in those heels you saw. I can do you like that too."

"You make tempting offers Kayla." I chuckled. "But I'm still going to pass." I held the key up to her. "I'll unlock a wrist, you do the rest. Okay?"

She put her head down and sighed. "I guess so."

I went to the other side of the bed to unlock her handcuffs. I again admired her feet in the black nylon, her silver toenails just barely visible. "Kayla..." I softly said. "Your feet look so sexy in these pantyhose."

She giggled. "Really? I thought you didn't like black nylons or pantyhose." She flexed her feet and spread her toes for my viewing pleasure.

"Normally I don't." I softly said again. "It must be the light in here, because they do look sexy on your feet tonight."

"Well dad..." she softly replied. "I shouldn't have to say this again, but if you want to cum on them, you know I will let you."

I walked around to her side of the bed and got down on my knee so she could look at me. "I'm sorry Kayla." I replied. "You know I love you, but I just can't cross that line with you. Please understand where I'm coming from. We have to end this before somebody gets hurt; namely, your mother. She means as much to me as you do. I can't undo what we have done already, but I can't continue this either, especially with you. Understand?"

A tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry dad. I love you so much. I understand. I can only pray I find a man as loving and caring as you. No more teasing. Forgive me?"

I wiped the tear from her cheek and kissed it. "Of course turtle dove. You're my little girl. I will always love you and forgive you...no matter what." I gently ran my fingers through her hair.

She gave a little shudder. "Now you probably think I'm a two dollar whore again looking like this." More tears. "What's wrong with me dad? Am I not pretty? I can't find a decent guy to love me."

"You will turtle dove. You will." I softly said to her. "You're very pretty Kayla. I don't think you're a two dollar whore. I think you're just trying to hard with a guy who is already spoken for. If you would look around, I'm sure there are plenty of decent guys out there. Honest."

She sniffled: "Thanks daddy for thinking I'm not a whore and saying I'm pretty."

"You can stop crying now Kayla." I gently said.

"No I can't dad." She sniffled again. "I told you, the butt plug is really starting to hurt." I laughed at her which forced a little smile out of her. "It's not funny dad. It really hurts."

I still laughed at her. "Well...as I said, you put it there, you take it out. I'll unlock you." I gave her another kiss on her cheek, stopped petting her head and got off my knee so I could go around to the other side and unlock her. As I bent down to put the key in the lock, I put my nose in between her nylon toes and the ball of her foot, smelling her sweet/sour aroma, a little of her sock, and a hint of her lotion. She responded by curling her toes around my nose, and cooing gently.

"You can kiss and smell my feet whenever you want to daddy. I love you." She softly said.

I kissed up the bottom of her foot, before I did the same with her other foot. I inserted the key to her right cuff, turned it and the cuff opened. I whispered to her. "I love you too turtle dove." I got up and left her apartment, returned the master key to the firebox, locked it and drove home. I had enough excitement for one day.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers
12