My Daughter's Feet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

"Admiring your beauty Cory." I smiled at her. "You saying I can't look at you?"

"That's not what I meant Brad." She snipped. "You're watching me way to close and it's creeping me out. I can handle you looking at me, but not watching me like you are."

"So then..."I paused. "What's really going on here Cory? You sure you're okay."

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph." She muttered. "Yes. I'm fine. Okay?"

I left it be and went to check my email. This nagging feeling I had just kept telling me something isn't right, but I just tried to ignore it. Years from now, I will find out she lied to me and never went to the doctor. Another missed opportunity at discovering she was cancerous. Instead, she went to wash her car and clean the inside of it for me to use on my date with Kayla tonight. As I sat at the desk, looking at a blank computer screen, pondering what could possibly be wrong with my wife, which was giving me a gut feeling something was wrong, Corinne came up behind me and draped her arms over my shoulders. I grabbed onto her arms and rubbed them. She bent down and put her head on my shoulders and told me she loved me very much followed by a kiss on my cheek.

"If there is something wrong Corinne, you would tell me right?" I asked her.

"Of course darling." She assured me and gave me another kiss. "I would never keep secrets from you, especially if it deeply concerns you such as this has."

"I love you Corinne." I said I as I turned my head to kiss her.

"Love you too. You better get ready for your date." As she kissed me back.

I again took a shower, realizing I must be the one who uses the most water in this house. The first thing I was going to do when I got by Kayla was to apologize for being rude to her this afternoon. For the last couple months, we have been verbally sparring with sex, and today should've been no different. She had no idea I was feeling worried about possibly hurting Corinne. I shouldn't have taken it out on her. I got out of the shower, trimmed my moustache, put on the standard deodorant, some Sean Jones cologne, and walked into the bedroom. Corinne had my tuxedo laid out on the bed ready for me. I chuckled to myself as I noticed a new pair of black socks in my shoes. I once wore a suit with white socks, and she has never let me forget it. I never know how she always does this to me, but as I was finished putting on the tux, and adjusting the cumber bund, she walked into the bedroom. Never fails. She always shows up just as I'm finishing getting dressed. She came over to me with a big smile on her face, and began rubbing her hands all over my upper torso.

"Mmmm." She purred. "There is my handsome stallion. I'm jealous I'm not the one who has a date with you tonight." She sniffed me. "And you're cologne is turning me on."

I chuckled at her. "Cory don't start."

"What?" She said as she unzipped me and put her hand inside my pants. "Start what? Whatever are you talking about?" She batted her eyelashes at me as she pulled out my hardening penis from my pants. She looked down at it, bit her lower lip and began to gently stroke me.

I chuckled as I pulled away from her, my half-erect penis swinging in the breeze. "Stop it woman. Stop playin'." I scolded her. "I have to finish getting ready."

"Okay okay." She laughed. "C'mere. Let me put you away since I got you out." From behind me, her left hand came around my left side and gently gripped my penis at the base. Her right hand came around my right side and gripped just under the perineum, and she began her signature rhythmic squeeze. Leaning around my right arm, she smiled seductively at me and whispered: "Need to soften you up first." She winked:"You're too stiff right now." Her right hand began to pump me short and quick. The fingers of her left hand began to pet my testicles. This was her classic reach around handjob, and it never failed to get me off fast. "Oooo look at that." She purred. I looked down at her French manicured fingers coaxing precum out of my penis. She bent her head down and licked it off swirling her tongue around the head. I grunted and pushed into her mouth. Her left hand let go of my penis and she scooted around my right side onto her knees still stroking me with her right hand, into her mouth, in front of me. Using another one of her tricks on me, she used her tongue to trap me between it and the roof of her mouth and began running it back and forth underneath the head. I started snorting like a bull over her and fell forward to brace myself against the wall. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and once she held mine, she used her finishing move on me. I know it sounds lame, but after twenty years, she still makes me whinny like a horse. She never fails to make me cum right after she uses it. She does it to me multiple times, every day, when we are just sitting around and having a simple conversation. But when I'm in her mouth, it's different somehow. Her finishing move, plain and simple—she winks at me. And thus, commencing immediately, I become her stallion. Sometimes, like right now, my leg even kicks out.

"Corinne." I whinnied and grunted. She held my legs to keep me up. I'm shooting too much for her, and she can't swallow fast enough. Her mouth is overflowing and my ejaculate is running down her chin onto her shirt. She quickly pushed my penis down into her shirt so I ejaculated in between her breasts. Still looking at me and smiling, she pushed her breasts together, and moved them up and down against my penis. As my orgasm ended and my breathing started to return to normal, she gently removed me from in between her breasts.

"Don't move." She giggled. "I'll be right back. Stay just like that." I heard the water running in the sink, and she came back with a wet washcloth and a towel to clean me up, minus her shirt and bra. Her breasts still had some sperm on them. "Naughty boy." She smiled and cooed at me while wiping my penis with the washcloth being careful not to get my pants wet. "What were you thinking? Look what you did to me. What if you would have spermed the front of your fancy tuxedo pants? Good thing I'm here to take care of you." She giggled as she dried me with the towel. "I must've really emptied you. You're not even getting hard from me touching you like this." She finished drying me, then put my penis back into my pants, and zipped them up. She placed a kiss on my package, and lightly patted it. "See you later." She said to it. As she stood up, she ran the towel over her breasts. I was still holding the wall up, feeling like I should take a quick nap, or at least a bowl of Wheaties to get my energy back.

"I love you Corinne." I softly said not trusting my voice by saying it louder.

"I know." She laughed from behind me. "You always say that when I make you cum hard." She spanked me. "You better get moving. I have to shower. When I get out, you better be long gone, or I'm going to tie you to the bed and we are going to have a marathon fuck session with children in the house, and you wearing that tuxedo." She swayed her ass at me as she made her way to the bathroom. When she got to the door she looked at me over her shoulder. "As much as I want you here when I get out of the shower, Kayla would be very disappointed if you stood her up."

"I know." I replied. "I was just debating that."

She giggled again. "You can let go of the wall now goofball." I let go of the wall to try and stand on my own. "I left my keys on the table if you want to use my car."

"Nah." I replied. "I changed oil in the Granada. I'm thinking I'll take that. Kayla would love it."

She gasped. "You are so not taking that car. Just take mine." She watched me put my tuxedo coat on. I walked over to her and bent down to give her a kiss. She put her hand over her mouth. "I didn't rinse yet." Her eyes smiled at me. I placed a kiss on top of her hand over her mouth.

"I love you Cory." I gave her another kiss on the cheek. "Don't wait up if I'm past curfew." I chuckled as I scooted away from her outstretched hand trying to swat me on the ass.

"You better run." She laughed. "And not one minute past midnight or you're grounded."

I laughed at her as I dropped my keys onto the bed. "Just in case you need to go somewhere. I'll be taking your car. This way your boyfriend will think you're not home so he won't stop."

"Way ahead of you honey." She laughed. "I already told him you were taking my car."

As I walked down the steps, I chuckled to myself. Corinne knew exactly what she was doing. She was making sure I was taken care of just in case Kayla pushed me over the edge. As I made my way through the kitchen, Katrina and one of her friends were sitting at the kitchen table. Both looked up as I came in. Katrina was wearing a plaid skirt with a white shirt, her hair up, suntan pantyhose, not wearing shoes, sitting on her left leg her nylon sole facing me. Her friend was dressed almost the same minus the pantyhose.

"Wow dad." Katrina whistled. "You sure clean up nice when you have to." A giggle escaped from her friend. "Can I paraphrase you and tell you I want to snuggle up to you for a minute."

I smiled at her and opened my arms. "Of course Treen. I got nothing but love for you." I chuckled. She got up from her chair and practically curled up into my torso. I held onto her and smelled the shampoo in her fiery red hair. What a lucky guy I am. I have two very beautiful daughters. I gave her a kiss on her hair and looked at my watch. "I have to go Treen. Otherwise you're mom and big sis will be mad at me."

She squeezed me. "Have fun dad. Can we do something together Sunday?"

Her asking had me stuttering a little. I can't remember the last time she wanted to do something with me. "Sure. Whatever you want to do. You can help me clean the inside of my truck and I'll take you for an ice cream cone." I laughed.

"Just take me for an ice cream cone dad." She laughed.

I left the house and got into Corinne's car noticing how clean it was. I also couldn't believe how nervous I was. I felt like I borrowed mom and dad's car and was going on my first date without a chaperone. When I got to Kayla's apartment, I stupidly sat in the car for a minute cussing about how I should have gotten her a corsage. Then I was thinking it's not like I'm taking her to prom. It's just dinner. I got out of the car, made my way to her apartment door and knocked. I held my hand over the peephole so she couldn't see it was me. I'm kind of predictable like that. She didn't answer the door, instead just yelled for me to come in. I stood inside the door and asked if she was ready. Kayla gracefully appeared from the hallway, and my jaw hit the floor. Her dress hugged her body accenting every curve, before flaring out a little to give her legs walking room, slit up the right side and stopped just above her ankle. Her hair had the strawberry highlights and was up in a bun with a couple strands down each side of her face. She wore a black choker type necklace with a ruby pendant which fell to just above her cleavage. She wore pink silk gloves just past her elbow, a small pink carnation in her hair, pink nylons and the blue peep-toe six inch heels. Her make-up was done perfectly, complete with shiny cherry red glossy lips. She softly laughed at me.

"Pick your jaw up off the floor dad...and tell me how pretty I look." She smugly said.

I looked her up and down, then up and down again. "Sweet Mother of Jesus." I muttered. "Kayla. You are absolutely gorgeous."

Her smile lit up her face which absolutely glowed. "Thank you daddy." She blushed.

"I'm going to have to go home and change." I chuckled at her. "I can't go wearing this tux."

"Why not?" Kayla nervously said. "What's wrong?" she cupped her hands to her mouth. "Dad, don't stand me up."

I laughed at her. "Oh no. I'm not standing you up. I won't let you go anywhere by yourself dressed like that. The way you look, I'm sure I'm going to be dishing out black eyes to guys who can't keep them in their head; and bloody noses for guys who come sniffing around. If I get this tux bloody, they'll make me pay for it."

"Well dad." Kayla said as she came closer to me, reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "The only guy allowed to look at me is you." She gave me a peck on my lips. "The only guy allowed to undress me with his eyes is you." She gave me another peck on the lips. "After dinner and a little dancing, I'm hoping you're going to want me... to undress for you and make me your perfect little slut."

After clearing my throat, I looked at her. "Let's not get carried away here Kayla. Let's just go and have dinner, maybe a little dancing as dad and daughter. No to any extra-curricular activities."

Kayla stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "It's not like this is our first date you know. We've been on plenty. Don't you think it's time your date puts out when you take her home?" She looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes: "And I am so ready to put out and give it up to my man."

Corinne knew it, and told me so. Kayla is thinking at least for the next couple hours, I'm her man and not her dad. "Let's just get going. Shall we?" I held out my arm for her to put her hand into and escorted her out to the car. I opened the car door for her and she rewarded me with a flash of her stocking tops and garter belt strap as she got in. The drive to the country club is going to take about a half-hour depending on traffic. Kayla made use of the time by shifting in her seat and crossing her right leg over her left exposing her entire pink stocking leg through the slit in her dress. Throughout our idle conversation she lightly smiled at me as I watched her dangle her shoe off the end of her toes, and watched her gloved hand graze along her stocking thigh occasionally snapping the garter belt against her bare skin. As traffic started to clear around us on the highway, she uncrossed her legs and took one of her gloves off dropping it in my lap.

"Daddy lookit." Kayla softly said. I quickly looked down at the glove then back to the road. "Silk gloves so my hand will feel real good stroking your cock. My lipstick won't smear, so I can stroke you until you cum in my mouth." I tightened my face and looked out the driver window. She took her shoe off, crossed her leg and put her stocking foot on my thigh. "Daddy lookit." Softly again. I again quickly looked at her pink stocking foot with the cherry red glossy toenails. She wiggled her toes. "Silk stockings so my soft feet will feel really soft stroking and rubbing your cock."

I tightened my face and looked out the window again. "Kayla I really wish you would stop trying to seduce me and focus on having an enjoyable time as dad and daughter."

Kayla shifted again in her seat removing her foot from my thigh. "Daddy lookit." I couldn't help myself and looked at her. She had her legs spread, her dress open at the slit, her ungloved hand pointing a finger at her pink lacy panties. "Silk panties for the best panty-pop ever...if you want one." I shook my head and looked out the window again. "I wasn't going to wear any, but my pussy has been constantly wet and drooling since you rescued me the other night. I had to. Otherwise, there would be a wet spot on my dress. And lookit daddy..." again I couldn't help but glance. Her panties were pulled to the side and she had one finger inside her. A little moan escaped her lips. "I shaved too, so my pussy is soft and smooth for your cock to be the first in there. " I looked away and concentrated on driving. We only had a few miles to go. She shifted in her seat again, and put her left arm around my shoulders, snuggling up to me. "I love you dad." She cooed into my ear. "I love you so much. You have no idea how much it would mean to me if you would take my virginity. Especially tonight, the most special night of my life." I could see out of the corner of my eye her right arm moving. Obviously she was still playing with herself. This was confirmed by little moans and whimpers that escaped her. "You don't even have to take it; I'm willingly giving my virginity to you." She shuddered a little. "I'm not going to make myself cum. I've done that many times already. Tonight, it's you who is going to make me cum. And I'm going to make you cum. In my mouth so I can taste you, on my feet so I can play with your sperm, and in my pussy so I know what it feels like to be all 'squishy' inside."

In an attempt to regain control over her, I humphed, chuckled and looked out the window again. "You think so huh. Don't get your hopes up too high. Those are grandiose visions—" Before I could finish my sentence, Kayla put her two fingers which she used to play with herself into my mouth. Instinctively, I sucked on them tasting her sweet, tangy flavor.

"Taste me dad." Kayla whispered into my ear before she gently bit my earlobe. "Don't I taste yummy?" I continued to suck on her fingers not saying anything. She took her fingers out of my mouth, put them back inside her for a few seconds, then back to my mouth. "Here you go." She said as I opened my mouth. "Have another taste." She whispered as she licked my earlobe and kissed my neck. "Savor the taste of my virgin pussy." She repeated the process again as we were driving past the rolling hills of the golf course. A couple hundred more yards and we would be there. "The taste of a virgin pussy that is ready to have your cock inside it." She looked up as I was slowing down to make the turn into the country club. She removed her fingers and reached into the glove box for a napkin to wipe her hand on. She took another napkin and wiped my mouth. "Are you hard for me?" She asked as she put on her silk glove.

"Kayla. You have no idea." I breathily said.

"Good." Kayla smiled. "I'm very good at making cocks hard for me wouldn't you say so?" she said as she crumpled up the napkins and put them on the floor. She straightened her dress as I drove around to the valet. "Especially the one I want to and going to fuck." I pulled up to the valet and looked at her. Her face was glowing with accomplishment. "You could park the car yourself dad. Somewhere in the back so we can make out a little bit." She gave me her daddy smile. "You can kiss my feet while I give you a silk glove handjob." The valet appeared at her door. "Too late." She smiled.

The valet opened her door and Kayla was careful not to show him any leg. She took my arm and we walked into the country club. I had a feeling we were going to look stupid dressed like this. The maitre'd looked at both of us like we were crazy. After telling him of our reservation, he looked in his big book, and a smile spread across his face. His French accent told me he was delighted to have us here this evening. He then escorted us to a table. Looking around the huge dining room, I discovered we weren't the only ones dressed like this. All the women were either wearing cocktail dresses or evening gowns, and the men all wore tuxedos. He pulled out Kayla's chair for her, and gestured for me to sit. The table was small, and I briefly wondered how our dinner plates would fit on it. It was definitely a table for two. Or maybe a table for one if you planned on having appetizer, entrée, and dessert at the same time. He lit the candle and with a clap of his hands, a wine steward appeared at our table with a bottle of house wine. Complimentary of course, since it is Mademoiselles' birthday. Kayla accepted the wine, and he poured her a glass and left us with the bottle in a bucket of ice. I decided to have a mixed drink since I'm not a wine drinker. We made idle chat between us of the place and the orchestra which was playing a Benny Goodman tune when he returned with my drink. A waiter then came over and left us with a hors d'ouvers menu, and when we were ready; "just snap your fingers and I come running." When he left, I couldn't help but chuckle at his comment. I picked up the menu and realized it's a good thing I have my credit card along. Maybe I'll be able to get out of here without spending a thousand dollars. The fifty dollar food tab my mother got her was not going to go far. I set the menu down. Kayla's eyes just glowed at me.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers