All Comments on 'My Daughter's Hero'

by rjsquirrel

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, except the last paragraph. Some like the idea of incestous imprenation, but it's not my cup of tea. It implicates too many complications for me, I guess. Still, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Same old tired story that's been written 50 times already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
editor needed

The author needs a good editor who isn't afraid to do what's needed. The author could also return to grade school for a basic refresher in English, finding a teacher who wont accept ending over half of all sentences with "..." which isn't good nor proper.

tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
Well done

Loved the story; keep on writing. Some of these guys belong in the kiddy corner.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story but without a revision it won't be on the site long. You need to change the daughter's age to 18 at the start of the story. Otherwise, the Pedophile Police will yank it. Please do so and resubmit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Ignore the negative comments. If someones tired of this formula, they should change categories. I think it was perfectly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story but...

it was a good story all the way through until the very last paragraph. I do not agree with getting a family member pregnant, especially your daughter. Otherwise a great story.

al4blackal4blackover 12 years ago
Great story

Fabulous telling of a very loving relationship. They both must have elated at how there live turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Thanks for sharing this well written story with us. Really erotic and hot, hope to read sequel.

mjb196898mjb196898over 12 years ago
Loved It!!

Well thought out and descriptive!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
well done

A fantastic story you did well and kept it realistic the mistakes can't even ruin this masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with us I'm just surprised as it is rare to find stories here where the girl is so young.

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
A Rare Find

Really very well written and descriptive story! I love the way the sexual intercourse proceeds slowly and deliberately and is quite intense.

Venua

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

what a beautiful story, the outcome was inevatable but it was still a good read

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago
Truly beautiful

Absolutely love this story, romantic and about true love... I have a rather huge dislike of all those stories that treat incest as a relationship where there is alot of abuse. As long as love and consent is involved I see nothing wrong with it, just beauty of the love shared. Hope to read more like this, thanks alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story

It is a great story of incest love, they deserve to be happy ever after,thanks for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lucky dad

A LUCKY DAD TO MAKE PASSED THE ACCIDENT AND TO FIND THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE SO CLOSE BY,I LIKE THIS STORY AND IT SOUNDS SO REAL THAT SOME WHERE IT IS, MORE THAN LIKELY. I LIKE IT AND GIVE IT 5 PLUS ,I DO LIKE IT BECAUSE THE DAD/LOVER IS" NOT" CALLING HIS LITTLE GIRL A SLUT AND OTHER GROSS THINGS,ITS JUST LIKE IT SHOULD BE WHEN ITS ONLY THE TWO OF THEM, GREAT STORY AND EVEN GREATER ENDING I LOVE IT,ITS SOMETHING A DAD COULD ONLY DREAM OF..................GREAT STORY..........................."R"

suckmycockmeatsuckmycockmeatover 11 years ago
HOT DAUGHTER

Liked the story and how it developed although it took a bit long. As for myself, I am into and always LOVED just dirty, raw sucking and fucking for the pure pleasures of sex and being incest only made it more exciting and better.

Steve...

.

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
Great story "5"

Very well writen to the point of realism because of their love for each other. My X-girlfriend, 35 years younger. It was a wild and intense relationship to top all. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

What a beautiful story, your knack of combining sex, humor and love is a gift. great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a 5, I would say a. 9

Great story. Don't pay attention to the detractors.

They are "ignant". -)

My only complaint, you haven't posted more stories.

Favorite author comes to mind.

Hope all is well in your life

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

A hot and sweet combo. Wish to read more from you.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT reading, your style fits beautifully in with this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Sorry. You lose all credibility when Hastings leaves the girl to fend for her father alone. Hasting’s life was just saved by the selfless act of his employee. He would have spared no expense and arranged for a live-in nurse for the duration of recuperation, thus preventing the possibility of a father-daughter sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with Anonymous just below this comment. There is no way that Hastings would’ve sent him home without a home healthcare nurse for the duration of his recovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous