My Daughter's Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw this in one of the movies," she said. She went to the foot of the bed and began crawling up it, catlike, her eyes locked with mine. She crawled up until she was even with my cock, then she stuck her tongue out and gave one long lick from balls to tip, Then she smoothly sucked it into her eager mouth, her eyes still locked with mine.

Whoever made that movie, I wanted to give them a million dollars. I had come often and recently enough that I didn't feel the urge to shoot early; instead, I could lie back and enjoy my daughter's ministrations. She applied the perfect amount of suction, stopping every once in a while to swirl her tongue over the tip or along the bottom and sides. Finally she let my cock slip from her mouth as she began to kiss her way up my body. I assumed that she needed to take a break, and that was fine with me.

But I was wrong. As her mouth reached my nipples, her breasts enveloped my cock. She reached down and held them together; bracing her weight on my hips, her saliva providing enough lubrication for my cock to slide smoothly between her tits. The sight of my cockhead appearing between her beautiful mounds was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I managed to hold on.

After a minute or so, she continued her climb up my body. Our lips and tongues met and danced in a kiss that was definitely not between father and daughter, but between lovers. She continued to move up, bringing her breasts to my mouth, and I sucked and nibbled her nipples, licking her flesh as I moved from one tit to the other. Then she lowered herself down and kissed me again, even deeper than before. I felt her hand snake down between us and grab my cock, stroking it slowly. Then moist warmth touched its tip, and slowly engulfed it with exquisite tightness.

Julie broke our kiss. "Oh, God, you feel so good, Daddy."

She sat up, and I looked down to where my cock was disappearing into my daughter. Something, some last semblance of decency, cried out to be heard. "Julie..."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so glad you're my first," she said as the final inch of my cock slid into her.

"Your first?" Confusion and concern overcame decency; I hadn't felt any sort of resistance. Had I hurt my little girl somehow? "Julie, you're a virgin?"

She gently rocked her hips. "I guess so, yeah. I mean, I broke my cherry a couple years ago with my fingers. But apart from them, and a couple bananas yesterday, " she giggled, "that's it. You're the only man that's ever been there."

She leaned forward and kissed me again, which caused me to slide part way out of her. My hips moved to complement the action, drawing me nearly out. The voice cried for me to continue, pull all the way out, stop this insanity before it was too late. I ignored it, my hips rotated forward, pushing my cock back into her. Into my daughter. Into my daughter's sweet, wet, tight pussy. I'm fucking my daughter, I thought, and I never want to stop. And the voice was silent.

Julie sat back up, eyes closed, savoring the sensation as I slid back into her. She raised herself up and slid back down, slowly at first, then a little faster. I tried to keep my hips in sync with her, but it was hard to do without hold on to her hips. I opted instead for enjoying the show, the sight of her tits bouncing, of my cock disappearing and reappearing, and the sound of our bodies slapping together and of our labored breathing.

"Oh, God, Daddy, your cock feels so good. I love how you feel inside of me. I've wanted this for so long."

"Oh, Julie, you're incredible. I love you so much, baby girl."

"Oh, yes, Daddy, I love you too. Oh, fuck me, Daddy. Please, fuck me!"

That sent me over the edge. "Oh, Julie, I'm going to cum!" Quickly, she pulled herself off my cock, slid down and sucked me into her mouth. I cried out and pumped my daughter's mouth full of incestuous seed. I saw her swallow as she tried gamely to keep up with the flood, but some leaked out around the edges of her lips. She held me in her mouth a few seconds after the orgasm stopped. Then she gently let me go, licking the tip and shaft clean of her juices, sucking up the cum that had reached my pubic hair. She held her tongue out with the last little bit on it, crawled back up and kissed me again. I could taste our mingled juices in her mouth.

"Daddy," she said as she laid next to me, her hand resting once again on my completely satisfied cock, "can I borrow your credit card?"

"Sure, Julie, what do you need?"

"Birth control pills." She looked up at me. "You cum so much, I'm afraid I'll get fat if I swallow it all the time."

=====

Looking back over the last year, it would be easy to find places to set the blame: repressed sexuality, forced intimacy, drug side-effects. The fact is, all of those may have played a part, but deep down, it was something we both wanted. At least, I know I wanted it. And Julie has told me repeatedly that she did too.

To the outside world, we remain a loving father and devoted daughter in a close and caring relationship. Behind closed doors, we are all that, plus lovers.

My boss gave me the whole summer off, and we spent much of that time rutting like animals, experimenting, finding new ways to please each other. In between our fuck sessions, we made plans to continue our relationship into the future.

For my 39th birthday, my beautiful daughter gave me her truly virgin ass. It was, well, not our favorite. I would take her sweet, tight pussy any day. And, for the past year, I have.

Before the accident, Julie had been accepted into a dozen top flight colleges, and she planned to go to one in the next state. But after, she withdrew from there and opted to go to the local university. Living at home, she told her friends, would save a bundle. And she had to "take care of Daddy."

Of course, I may need to take care of her soon. She just let me know what she wants for her 20th birthday. I suppose the pregnancy will be a bit of a scandal, especially since she still never dates and doesn't have a steady boyfriend, but somehow I just know we'll get through it. I imagine people will be impressed at how I'll stand by my daughter through her trying times, how I'll help her raise the child as if it were my own.

If they only knew...