All Comments on 'My Daughter's Roommate'

by dgowre

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this story is the kind that

needs no continuation leave the possibilities in the imagination of the reader a classic well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding

So very sexy without being overly graphic. This sort of erotica speaks to our largest sex organ, our brain.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous

So fucking hot, these two rampant cunts are fab, more and more please and soon. Later maybe the daughter gets turned and joins in. Must stop my panties are dripping, and cunny needs attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
men cannot

and should not write from a woman's point of view.

btw, a person cannot be "turned".

if you are not sure guys, ask yourself if the right guy could "turn" you.

azure_skiesazure_skiesabout 11 years ago
I beg to differ

Whilst it is true that much of the best Lesbian erotica is written by women, there are too many examples on this site of superb stories written by men. Check the lesbian sex Hall of Fame for some examples.

By the way - a good first story by dgowre - his favourites show that he has taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
while there are some nice touches here, .

I found the story a bit formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Having a mature woman not shaven adds realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

You did a descant job for your fist lesbian story. A tiny bit cliche though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

A lovely story. Please be encouraged to keep it up.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 10 years ago
great story

would love to see if they bring Susie into there bedroom fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely Story

This story was developed very, very well. I agree with the previous writer, would love to enjoy reading additional chapters and maybe bring the dauthter into the picture. That sure would be hot. Keep the story going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

really a good read. could picture the sex in my mind. hope for more.

Aimie2469Aimie2469almost 9 years ago

May have been a different scenario, but I have lived this experience! Thank you for bringing back a plethora of very happy memories! I loved it.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 5 years ago
A simple, well told story

This was such a simple tale, told well. The sex was delightful in its gentle passion. I liked the ending too; a knowing, liberal daughter rather than the usual angst ridden cliches of having to come out and all the trauma, blah, blah...Maybe the door is even open for a bit of a challenge to that 'not her form of love'...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous