All Comments on 'My Day at the Mall Ch. 07'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
aarrrggghhhh

Very good story, excellent writing. A little short with this chapter but was very good otherwise. More often please, they are really that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
indeed

it would be nice to post the stories in succession instead of waiting so long in between.They are good and keep the interest going but too long a delay isn't nice to us readers.

john57john57over 16 years ago
One page ????

The story is reasonable / good, but really, one page after months ? I know real life.. etc, etc, etc. More SOON please. John B.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
We waited too long for too little!!!!

I have to reiterate that such short 'fill in' chapters definitely piss me off and, I'm afraid, you're other loyal readers also. Chapter 07 served very little purpose other than to clue us in on the really nasty shit we chemists turn out - I should know having been a Chemical Engineer for over 40 years! More meat, please Wayne, with longer and more frequent chapters. As usual, I give you a 100% for excellent writing. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

I love this story It has sucked me in I look at your story's page everyday and when I see a new chapter I cant wait to read it, keep up the good work.

TLeeTLeeover 16 years ago
Bullshit

This is a wasted chapter. What is a 'cracker'? Why is it okay to call a white person a cracker and wrong to call a black person a nigger? Neither is a compliment. Both are racial slurs and have no place in this story or in the real world.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonover 16 years ago
Come on guys!!!

Just remember that writing like this is a hobby!! People have real lives that can interfere with hobbies. I appreciate the fact that even though the chapter is short it is out for us- the readers. I would much rather have it on a monthly basis than have to wait 6-8 months for the whole thing at once, or have quickly/poorly written chapters every day. Skimming past chapters to refresh the story is not a big deal. I just appreciate that the story is continuing to be written. There are way to many stories out there that hook you and never get finished.

lillipslillipsover 16 years ago
waiting patiently

and I will wait for the next chapter, its a great story and i'm looking forward to all the possibilities it has to offer. I want more too but the writer can only go so fast and keep the quality this good. As for the racial remarks, they are a joke between good friends and are taking as that jokes, lighten up people!!! Great story and can hardly wait for the next chapter and :P to those who can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Read

Please keep it going, you have a terrific plot and rare insight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story! Please continue!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very good

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

The romantic plot thickens

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, could have gone without them hooking up then to turn around and make her and the friend a pair.

She's still full of his spunk but is gonna make a move on his friend? Feels super weird and pointless.

USMCVetUSMCVet7 days ago

1 star. Unfinished, won’t be finished, series

USMCVetUSMCVet7 days ago

1 star. Unfinished, won’t be finished, series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous