All Comments on 'My Dear Brother Ch. 04'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

I'm loving this story! The love between these two kids is incredible! Thanks Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

Please continue this series about the love between you and your brother.

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 20 years ago
Only one more step to take.

Oh, My God !! Will someone please buy these kids some condoms so we can get to part 5 before I turn blue from holding my breath.

thighmaster14thighmaster14about 20 years ago
"My Derar Brother Ch. 04

EXQUISITE!

I WANT MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

You are an excellent writer. Look forward to the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please keep writing about Jen and Michael

Susan, don't you dare stop now. I can't wait for chapters 5 through 10. I know you will do a wonderful job of describing how Jen and Michalel make love, learn new positions and reach and enjoy many climaxes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tremendous story

Susan is a fabulous writer - her detail is first rate, the stories move and are believable. If you do not masturbate, during or immediately after reading her stories, you may need a nurse yourself, or a funeral director. I love her stories, and I hope that she continues to treat Literotica readers to her excellent style, her mastery of erotic storytelling - her lovely characters, and her absolutely hot, horny stories! Great stuff! Keep up the good work.

murph700murph700almost 20 years ago
You are so Hot

Susie I wish I was your brother. This is Rick again and I'm catching up on my reading. I have a younger Sister that I have always wanted to fuck. But unfortunatly it never happened. But I loved your Story Like I said I'm a little Kinky so this kind of stuff reallly turns me on. I also Love female masturbation. That's why I'm sure you Love cybersex.

Luv Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LUCKY COUPLE

This "story" reminds me of my youth. Never had the chance to do all these things. But sure wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

what about their folks coming back with their 16 yr old virgin with raging marmones -- Vanesa being a teen has been seeing some fondling with Michael and Jen, only to get Vanessa so horny. There folks leave for long wknd again but leaving Vanessa home. Vanessa peeks in to see Jen riding Michael as sge is rubbing her kitty. She can't stand it any longer but to come into the bed room naked to join in. M & J had talked about 3 someone but never had Vanessa in mind until she came into the bed room

Just a idea -- will look for more stories of Micheal and Jen

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

Oh my God! That was hot!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
The chapters keep getting better

What more is there to say? I'm thinking these two will be having great sex before the series ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic!!!!!!

prop69prop69almost 12 years ago
Excellent

This story is so fantastic. I love the slow build-up to the eventual coitus.

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Wow!

That was fantastic! Jen having her orgasm reminded me of a lover of mine, only it was my tongue not my fingers and she had to push my head away as her body twisted nearly over onto her belly as she came. And then Jen taking Michael's cock into her mouth and swallowing when he came, again, fantastic. Great writing! But then you knew that.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 11 years ago
At Last...

At last, Jen got to come. I agree with other commenters that it's about time.

But I think the delay has added something to the story; it tends to bring their innocence to the fore. I don't think Michael has been beastly at all---just naive.

So far, you've sustained a very high level of story-telling.

pg240pg240over 6 years ago
Beautiful

A particularly beautiful and moving description of the female orgasm. Thank you!

kenoncuntskenoncuntsalmost 5 years ago
Hot and detailed

very hot and detailed but a bit longish, but the swallowing of his sperm and the tasting was great.

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 4 years ago

My wife loves sucking and swallowing my cum. At times, we passionately kiss so I can taste my own cum. Loving your stories.

rombo034rombo034over 2 years ago

So sweet a story

CX726577CX72657726 days ago

Her body "jerking like a fish caught in a net!". Love it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous