All Comments on 'My Dear Brother Ch. 05'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJralmost 20 years ago
Wonderful...

Very sensual in the descriptions and the settings... the emotions displayed... wow. Got to love it when you can portray a sensual, loving relationship.

Great piece of work! I hope this continues!

<goes to read the other chapters>

Maintain and Check Six!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

Loved it, so good and sexy.

Can't wait for the next one!

Stu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Jen chapter 5

Jen is such a perfect. I wrote you earlier about my sister. I still wonder how much of your story is true and how much is author's license.

Voted 5.

Bill

redcloudsfan2002@yahoo.com

cuisinecuisinealmost 20 years ago
Excellent !

Susan , Excellent !! I also scan the board for your latest encounter !! PLEASE KEEP IT UP ! ( I sure Am )

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*OMG!!*

Fantastic! Wonderful! Superb!! Has to be one of the most erotic stories I've read! Loved it! I am sooo jealous of Michael..LOL. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite Lovely and Romantic

and with the taboo angle adding onto it, too, it's quite a story.

naive, undiluted/pure, and passionate (heart-throbing) sexual exploration in early teens is always the stuff that makes all of us homo sapiens:

puppy love, adolescent romance, later teen heartbreaks, young adult struggling to find "soul mates", and eventually mature people bumping into the "wall" of "reality", realizing that there's no "true love" or "soul mates",,,

what happens in the intervening years for "Jen" and "Michael"?

She mostly tells us what happened in their early fumbling teens years, when they're just starting to notice each other as sexual beings, in addition to being close twins; but as the story opens, she and her twin are, waht?, 26?. that means they must have grown up a bit, matured a bit, gone through college, "survived" their "taboo" love and loving, and gotten married or something?, right,,,, what happened?

David48David48over 17 years ago
note to pessimist

There "is no soul-mate...?" Who says? You? How sad...You need to redefine your life friend. Jen KNOWS who her soul mate is. I do to. I lost her because none of us live forever. She's still with me though. Always...Adult doesn't always mean hurt and misery. Sometimes...it means sweet memories and tomorrows new joys. Trouble is...too many of us "adults" literally wallow in past hurts. Just be patient. And don't wish Jen and her bro to grow up TOO soon...

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Love

I wonder how old these two were when this love emerged between them - I know that the age of consent is 18 over there - but these two seem so much younger and are at least being sensible - not going the whole way without condoms - I love this story and will continue reading the following chapters - Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Susan is my Hero

Your writing is excellent. The vivid imagery lingers in my brain like the warm afterglow of orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
'Tis one of the most memorable stories

in Literotica I've come across the past a couple years. In fact, I read it probably 3 years ago, and I still remember a lot of it,,, because the story was so nicely done, with two incredibly carefree, naive, and seemingly good kids (who just happened to be siblings),,,, the bravado epitomized in the sister was quite endearing,,, one of the true EROTICA in Literature (which of late has been pervaded by white males wanting to pimp out their white girl friends and wives who are too lose, or something, with fake breasts and hair, to the down and out brothers who do nothing but eat so they could share their bodily fluids with those sorry assed white narcissists from the suburbs and their more narcissistic women,,,)

rod43rod43over 11 years ago
wonderfully arousing

i wish Susan would start writing again.......for both of her series......she would make many very happy

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Another wow.

I like your writing, as you can tell by my previous comments. This was another great chapter.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 11 years ago
Isn't it time?

Shouldn't Michael keep his promise? Where are the condoms?

But another excellent chapter, nevertheless. The longer you can keep your readers interested without having them Do It, the better.

OtherwisePrint6210OtherwisePrint6210over 1 year ago

ok, this is just a great story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous