My Dear Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan2002
Susan2002
474 Followers

I pulled urgently on him and to my amazement Michael’s cock throbbed in my hand and two small spurts of watery semen jetted from him to splash neatly onto the front of my pink vest!

“Wow, Michael, you came again! That’s incredible – twice!”

“Jen, I didn’t think it was possible – you are just so amazing, I can’t believe it!”

I stood up and surveyed the drops of sperm clinging to my vest. Michael gave me his handkerchief and I used it to dab at the sticky blobs. I soon learned that semen was a difficult substance to wipe off! I did the best I could and then put my panties and shorts on.

“Remind me to change as soon as we get home!”

Michael tucked himself back into his shorts. We noticed that there were some obvious wet spots on his shorts too. “God, what are a mess”, I said, “we should have stripped off completely!”

We sat on the log for a moment. “Michael, that was wonderful... what you did to me”.

He kissed me. “What you did was wonderful too, Jen. Maybe we could do it to each other one day... at the same time. I think that’s what they call 69”.

“Oooh yes, imagine if we came at the same time?” I paused. “Michael, what was it like for you when you did it? What did it, er, taste like?”

“I loved it, Jen. In fact, I nearly came when you did! And you taste wonderful”.

“Do you think we could be telepathic or something? I almost came when you did as well”. I refrained from telling Michael that I had been secretly giving myself a ‘helping hand’ as I was administering to him!

“Michael, have you ever come twice like that, before, you know, when you have done it to yourself?”

“Never! It was unbelievable. I think it was because you were being so, err...”

“Dirty?”

“I was going to say sexy!”

I kissed him on the lips. “I think you like it when I am dirty!” He didn’t argue.

We made our way back to our bikes and checked that the wet spots on our clothes had dried sufficiently for us to go home. Every bump and jolt on the ride back home made me acutely aware of the phallic saddle between my legs. My crotch was still very tender – why did they have to make saddles so narrow?

Susan2002
Susan2002
474 Followers
12