All Comments on 'My Dear Brother Ch. 06'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dear Sister

I recently left hospital. If I read any more of these I'll be going back again! But then nurses ! Vg keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

I loved this little cycle of stories. It is nice to think that these things happen in the way that you describe. So tender and tense; graphic and full of nice believable images. Very talented. Great. Now I need to go for a long walk...a lie down would be good but only after a cold shower.

EZPeterEZPeterover 19 years ago
Great Series!

Great, Great stories, Susan. I have been waiting for this fuck for a long time--it was worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just a teeny bit of composition to go...

The story line goes REALLY well, rather the tale is about a brother or a fresh buck off the street. Congrats on detail and feelings imparted. WELL DONE. I'd give an A-; the only diff between that and an A would be a couple of typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When is Chapter 7?

You writng is very enjoyable. Please do a longer chapter - 7!

The writng is very visual, clear. I envy your writng!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dear Brother Ch 6

Finally, after all the delicious foreplay these two loving siblings get to consummate their love with a lovely and romantic fuck.

I hope and pray she gets to finally revel in the sensation of her lover's coming inside her cunt.

Bill Redclouds

cuisinecuisineover 19 years ago
AT LAST !!

Susan ,

You sure know how to make one wait !!

Excellent story, cant wait for the next eleven condoms to be used !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow! Just love these stories!

Susan, These stories are beautifully told, and intensely erotic. I never knew I could come so many times in one afternoon!

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
feedback

fantastic story. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep it cumming.... er coming

very vivid, i like that it is a small book, no need to hurry things. I look forward to the next chapter, and the chapter when the condom is off/breaks. She wants the whole experience, let her have it.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
A most wonderful story

I do hope you consider continuing this one.... i have been enjoying your writing and this story immensely over the past few days.... beautifully written am now going to read your other series.... thank you...

Camberwell MikeCamberwell Mikeover 18 years ago
Delightful story, sensitively told

I can only echo the comments of others, Susan. You have the knack of reminding us of those first feelings of teenage love, of the tenderness between siblings, the delight of discovering pleasure and learning together.

I'm tempted to ask, as others have, if you would consider continuing this story. And yet, I can see it is complete as it is, a journey from first fumbling touches to consummation. It's your decision.

Delightful -- thanks for the pleasure. I'd like to give it a 6 :-)

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your stories are so hot

Wow. Jen definitely reminds me of my first girlfriend.

doubleburnerdoubleburneralmost 17 years ago
Outstanding writing.

I've been a reader of Literotica for years and have read many of the stories here. I can honestly say now that this series is the best erotic writing I've read at Literotica. It's classy, the imagery is both hot and tasteful, and you set a pace that keeps me wanting to read more.

Please keep writing!

stealth_8899stealth_8899over 14 years ago
God is in the details

"God is in the details," said someone. I never quite understood the statement till I came across your stories. Susan, you are an amazing writer !

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
And they have 11 more condoms!

From what I've read about the twins so far, I'll bet they use them all within a week. Great story, even though we all knew what the outcome would be--no mystery there.

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Another great chapter

Thank you, Susan2002, I usually don't like the writing of many authors--for various reasons--but your writing is just really great.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 11 years ago
At Last!

At last, the two are no longer virgins!

Jen really is a dirty girl, as Michael pointed it. But she found them some condoms. I hope that Michael comes up with some more, so they can do It more than a dozen times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very well written. extremely sensual. keep them cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fine story of brother and sister fucking

When Michael slides his big hard cock up his sister Jen's warm wet cunt, both of them discover what lots and lots of siblings do--that a brother's cock and his sister's cunt are made for each other. That's why it feels so natural when what the boy's got between his legs is plugged up between what the sister's got between hers. One small objection--no condoms. When Michael blows his brotherly balls up Jen's tight little twat he's got the right to feel his family semen splattering all over inside her twat, and she's got the right to feel her brother's semen hitting her cunt-walls and filling her up to the brim. Aside from that, five stars.

scenttoscenttoover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

Your writing is so realistic. I am saving this as a favorite so I can read your other stories. I can visualize you as Jen and me as Michael your brother. I did not have a sister my age growing up through puberty, but my brother, who is two years younger, and me experimented with mutual masturbation and sucking when we shared a bedroom at home. Years later, with both of us married with children, we began experimenting again, adding anal sex as well. Very satisfying. There is nothing quite as satisfying as sharing sex with a sibling. It is a special relationship not shared with my other brothers.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Just an Incredible Story Series ...

I love your all's penchant for the woods! Making love outdoors is a great fetish .... Just seems so natural! I love the tenderness of your stories and the memories of 'dirty little secrets' ... Hiding and stealing away to satisfy secret lusts ... There may be a couple of songs in there!

HardBenHardBenabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

This series is brilliantly written and SOOO erotic.

How sweet first young love is.

Great work Susan.

OtherwisePrint6210OtherwisePrint6210over 1 year ago

she's so enthusiastic! I love it,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous