All Comments on 'My Dear Brother Ch. 08'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
bluubribluubriabout 17 years ago
So very hot...!

Well done Susan, incredibly sensuous as well as sexy. A nice build up to your stories, yes I can believe you have a loning brother...!

phil0503phil0503about 17 years ago
Back at Last

Susan,

It is so great to see you are writing again. Your stories are so beleiveable, hot and erotic. I was absolutely dripping by the end. Please keep them coning. Oh! For a sister like you.

hotpopshotpopsabout 17 years ago
Memories

Great story. Brought back lots of memories. Very exciting and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jealous

I'm so jealous. I want to be Michael and have a loving sister like you...

joenejoeneabout 17 years ago
Delicious

Absolutely wonderful Susan! You must write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very sexy as ever

mmmmmmmm.......wish i was in his position Mxxx

lorencinolorencinoabout 17 years ago
Oh My God, Susan

I have no doubt that this is by far the most erotic story I have ever read. Really! No shit!

I read it with a rock solid erection from beginning to end and had to really struggle to finish the story without coming. There is something wonderful about the way you describe things. It is absolutely believable. It doesn't feel in the least bit manipulative as if you are trying to cheaply turn people on, but it works because it is so totally sensual, so totally embedded in genuine human sexuality. I am covered in precum and now that I have told you what I think I am going to finally let myself come in honour of your story and your talent.

If there is a God in heaven, there will be more writing from you in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Once Again it was GREAT

I'm sorry I didn't come across your stories until just recently. I've really enjoyed them. Your descriptions remind me of past times. Memories that I can revisit, and enjoy. thank you, thank you. I hope you will continue to develop more stories so that your many readers can enjoy them.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 17 years ago
Great passionite fantasy! Well done!

I really loved this! Well written and so vivid you can't help being aroused--

Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic AND Passionate

I just started reading your stories, WOW, you have a knack for keeping the passion true and the eroticism heated to a very high temp. If you dont get aroused reading this you must be dead. Oh and you have a very lucky brother...Do you have a doctor fetish as well Susan?

JP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another incredible installment!

You just keep setting the bar higher and higher with your work..thank you for taking the time to submit your stories and know that you have that knack for touching people. Excellent storytelling and character development. Easy to write when it is so close to real life:) Thank you again!

David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the brutally, truly most tender

sibling love stories in Lit. Read the first a couple installments some two years back and I can still remember the two siblings --- their tenderness toward each other --- though I've forgotten much of the specific details of how they got started. that says sex is forgotable; but love and cherishing one another are forever.

David48David48about 17 years ago
condom free

"Totally" naked sex. Sure it's great, but it usually takes a newby longer than just a short week to break in "the pill".. My late wife told me that it's usually best to wait a full mentral cycle. Hmmmm...What if Micheal manages to knock her up as a direct result? Could happen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
JUST FANTASTIC

You get better and better with each chapter. You must keep writing. This is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We wouldn't mind a pic of you in your bio !!!

Excellent installment!

You have a very good balance of action and character development. Great timing within the storyline too and your descriptions really bring the characters to life.

I hope you write a few new chapters including anal, lesbian and threesome topics either within the family or with friends.

And just once I'd like to see a realistic description of an incest situation being exposed to the parents and firends. Too often 'all ends well', when in reality I doubt it's that simple...

Lastly, we wouldn't mind a pic of you in your bio !!! ~;0}

Great effort; thanks again!

Cheers,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PLease hurry and finish it!

I really like that you are not rushing the action along like mad, but I'm going crazy waiting for the next installment!

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
usa

with all the crap that is uploaded on this site, literotica should pay this author for her work; it's as good as can be found in any bookstore! now, in response to "we wouldn't mind a pic..." not all sexual relationships between bro/sis are discovered by parents - and yes, some of these do continue on even after both of them are married. and yes, their shared love is just as intense and tender. the uneasy questions she has for her brother regarding if he will still make love to her later in life are real and have been asked hundreds of times by people in similar circumstances. while it is true that some bro/sis relationships move on from sharing sex, it is just as true that many, many do not. when time and opportunity present itself, many continue to seek comfort and love in each others arms. it will be interesting to see where our author takes this relationship. if indeed it is based upon personal experience then it may have no end for the basis of her writing is not finished. in any event, it's a damn good story and quite true to form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mmmmmmmm

thanks for a lovely story.

got me nice and juicy although I am a little ashamed I enjoyed it so much

Helen

helenwill@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
love

its the same feelings I had for my sis but alas!

genomxgenomxalmost 17 years ago
Thanks

for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

great story i hope you finish this series please don't be like most of the other writers on this site that leave the readers hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have enjoyed your series.

You write very well. As the title suggests I've enjoyed your stories. I'm new to this site but have been both unimpressed and truely inspired. I have read the reviews

with satisfaction. You have received many very nice comments. I will look for your stories and I applaud your skill and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SIS LIKE HER

it is very natural story and reading it i felt all the incidence very very true

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Sibling love

I have left it until now - after reading all the chapters so that I could comment overall - the pace and feeling of the story was absolutely fabulous and it was so close to being a true story - that I felt that it must have been - I am now going to read your Nurse series and I know that I will enjoy them just as much - Keep on with these chapters and let us know what happens as the twins grow up - Thank you again

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 16 years ago
Cum in my pants

It's been years since I came in my pants without stimulation. Your story did that to me. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Brother-Sister incest

Excellent brother-sister incest. It gave me a fine erection and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your describing three separate fucking scenes was especiaal arousing. Keep up the great work. You are a fine writer of this type of story. Please continue. Most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

Read all the 8 chapters...very nicely written and very erotic..loved it...do keep writing more stories...cheerss...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sibling marriage

i think you need a few more chapters to add to this story. it is possible for them to get married. one of them could change their name! and when it comes to the having a child situation what about the sperm bank. thats what me and my sister used. i broke off all contact with my family, changed my name and married my sister.she also broke off all contact with the family and now we live happily together with our 2 year old son, whose father was a sperm bank doner. that gets rid of any posibilities of a mental or physical problem that can happen with sibling couples.

Good luck with all your future stories. We look forward to more incest ones. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT!

Please keep writting b/c these stories were the best I've read. Erotic, sexual, but with lots of love and tenderness...please keep going! GREAT JOB!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Makes me wish for a sister!

Caring, affectionate, and some of the hottest sex around! All 8 chapters had me as hard as Michael the whole time. I just wish more writing at Lit were this good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing!!

I think you should continue this story. I'd love to read what happends to the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Stars... well deserved.

That was an excellently written story... sensuous, tender and loving. It'd be nice to see one more chapter from when they're 26, the age at which the story teller was reflecting back from when the series began.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All that's written.

Having read every word submitted under this author name every part of me awards a 101% mark. Caring baring life linked hot sex stories. Predictable in some sense, but real, inspiration. And as safe as real life gets. Yes thats right; irony and hints to the fore!

superloginsuperloginover 12 years ago
loved every bit

mmmuuuaaahhhh...

you must continue...

your series is appetizing...

colin23colin23over 12 years ago
Outstanding

This has been an outstanding series in every way. The pacing, the detail, the vocabulary and style are all first class.

puncturepunctureabout 12 years ago

That was great. I would love some more

JoshuaDJoshuaDalmost 12 years ago
Great story, please write more!

I just finished reading all of your stories. When are you planning more? Would love to read more nursie stories.

Joshua

prop69prop69almost 12 years ago
Great series

Now that you are both adults, what about stories of you "sneaking" out after being married.

olderman66olderman66almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I waited until I had read all of the series before commenting.

This has been a tremendous series all keeping us hard and wet and sticky.

They are very well written and I could read more of the same.

Thank you for being so entertaining.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 11 years ago
Great stories, Susan!!

Thank you so much for your stories. My comments here are for all of this series.

I couldn't stop reading them. One part of me said to wait and read them slowly but I didn't. I just kept reading straight through.

You have a wonderful mix of their love and affection and their lust and wonderful sex.

Thank you.

I hope you write some more.

ohiorobertohiorobertabout 11 years ago
wow

Best stories I have ever read..........Awesome

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Great writing Susan2002. I enjoyed this story more than others that I've read. As I've commented before, your writing is quite evocative of the images you write about. One thing though, a teen-aged boy who is really turned on and has a big ol' stiffie would most definitely masturbate to relief the pressure, so to speak. You made Michael sounds like a dweeb. He thought masturbating as, what, wrong since he had been fucking his sister? Of course he would have gone back to his bedroom and whacked off. Hell, when I was married and having regular sex I used to masturbate... as many men do. Oh, one last thing, and many authors do this: sperm makes up about 5% of the total semen volume of a man's ejaculation. I know, I'm being pedantic. But that's who I am.

Once again, great story Susanw2002. I really loved it.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 11 years ago
One of the best!

This series tells what is easily one of the best stories on the site. I've given it five stars across the board.

My only disappointment was that Michael left all of the contraception up to Jen, in spite of his promise to obtain condoms.

LewBrishessLewBrishessalmost 11 years ago
Loved It!

Great description of innocent eroticism.

I'll have to try some of your other works.

--LewBrishess

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
??

A shame, Susan, that you never added to this series - it is one of the best (and seemingly most real) on this site. Loved it! Maybe you could write more stories in 2014.

A note to the Anonymous who married his sister and used a sperm bank to avoid any genetic problems with their children; These days, medical science saves so many lives, especially of children who are genetically impaired, especially in less noticeable ways, and they grow up to breed as freely as they choose, for the most part, that I doubt there is much difference between the rates of genetic impairment in the general population and that in the so called incestuous population, What goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

a very good incest story that didn t turn into slut,whore and orgie....good very good,keep on writing story like that decent and normal.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Great series

You sure wrote a great series. The plot and character development were perfect. The sex scenes, I really enjoyed as unlike some authors you refrained from using too many noises.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Great

It was a great story and the way they built up to full sex was good. Like to read more of these two hopefully still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Pace built up nicely. Good writing skills too.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 7 years ago
So, so true!

I can well believe you have a loving brother just as I have.

You make it all so believable. I hope you can add even more to this genre.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this story had a good mix of young love, romance and sex. The only 'downer' in it was this last chapter where Jen seems to accept the fact that their love can't last and that they will have to go off and marry other people to have a 'normal' life including having children. But at least Michael tells Jen that he won't marry anyone else, so there's hope.

As it's been 10 years since the last update to this story it seems unlikely that we'll ever find out what happens to Jen and Michael, real pity that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant story

So well written and the descriptive writting in the early stages of the story took me right back to my teenage years, when myself and the girls i dated knew nothing about sex and experimented finding out what each other liked etc.

Thoroughly enjoyed all 8 chapters.

FeelgoodSFFeelgoodSFalmost 5 years ago
For all 8 chapters of My dear brother

Susan,

Wonderfully composed and written chapters, all 8 of them, beautifully expressing a loving brother & sister coming of age story. If not a true remembrance of what actually happened, it was completely credible. The descriptiveness of not only the feelings, but the sensuality of the sexual actions were wonderfully scripted, Every one of the chapters is top-rated and deserving so. Highly erotic, sensual, and romantic.

Kudos,

FeelgoodSF

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 4 years ago
Possibly more chapters?

Wow Susan, such well written and documented stories. Is there a possibility of more of you's two fucking and bringing us up to date with your lives now a days?

K & S xx

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved your story! Gave it 5* The innocent love story reminded me of my love story with my wife starting in college during my second semester freshman year. So many of the sex scenes were similar to our sex scenes from those early days when we were both eighteen. Lovely, honest love scenes. The fact that they were between brother and sister added more to the uniqueness of the story line. My wife now have celebrated 48 years together and we are still very much in love with each other. Thanks for such a lovely story. Keep on writing. I loved the Nursie story as well

OtherwisePrint6210OtherwisePrint6210over 1 year ago

My sister and I experimented a bit like you I suppose, but it never went as far. But I love remembering the teasing - her going braless, my being comando in gym shorts. The anticipation of mom leaving.....but we had a nice secluded patio, so being outdoor, sun on my butt, her in her bikini, that was the best. Or was it the late night room visits to jerk off?

Anyway, the story was great, I loved the entire thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous