All Comments on 'My Desire'

by Sharlean

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ars_gratia_artisars_gratia_artisover 12 years ago
Very nice!

Focused, excellent detail and passionately sensual. I hope you engage an editor. That should turn very good stories into great ones.

CanadianMCanadianMabout 12 years ago

Very good story, could almost feel the heat... great job!!

TsaniaTsaniaabout 12 years ago
Made me smile

I do like it, don't get me wrong. The detail is excellent. But please learn the difference between 'prostate' and 'prostrate', and indeed 'bucking' and 'bucketing'.

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1almost 12 years ago
Very good

If you're gonna have a desire, might as well be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intense

I can feel the intensity of your desire through your writing. Good job on that. An editor could help with the grammar, which isn't terrible, just distracting. The prostate (no R) gland is found internally in the pelvis, just under the bladder. The urethra, the tube that drains the bladder, runs through the center of of the gland on its way to the penis. Prostate gland secretions contribute to seminal fluid, that pearly jam you seem to love so much. The prostate can be felt rectally; that is, a finger inserted far into the rectum can feel the prostate gland through the front wall of the rectum. The prostate is not otherwise accessible without surgery. Offered FWIW. Hey, keep writing, please!

Mr_NebMr_Nebover 9 years ago
Nice buildup

Great story. Thanks for writing it. I loved the build up in intensity and the description of more than just what happened. Texture and taste made the story stand out. Well done.

Mr. Neb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous