All Comments on 'My Destiny'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best of Show

This a beautiful story, the best I have ever read on Literotica. I hope this author continues with further stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

I to know that feeling,wish you both the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She found her destiny--it was swinging between her son's strong legs!

This is a great story of hot motherfucking, of course par for the course for this superb writer! Ryan is a big, very fit lad, and when he was 16 his mom glimpsed him showering behind the frosted glass in the bathroom. His prick was big even then, and his mother was thrilled to see it hard! She couldn't get the image of her son's hard cock out of her mind. In the next couple of years, mom sees her boy's hard on bouncing around in his pants whenever he's around his mother, he isn't at all shy about showing it off to mom! She knows that Ryan wants his mother's cunt as much as she's wild for her son's big dick. Boys laugh and joke about the old saying, "The best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of!"--and it's true! Ryan's mother is stunned by the amount of warm potent semen in his big balls--they never quit!--and Ryan unloads them up his mother's twat every chance he gets! He fucks his mom in the shower, he falls asleep with his fat dick up her warm wet cunt and fucks her again and again through the night. His mother's twat is the natural safe home for Ryan's big prick, and he keeps on creaming her twat, finally fucking a baby, then lots of babies, up her cunt as his mom begs him to. Ryan is a young motherfucker bursting with pride, and his mother is a totally satisfied son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Five stars!!

Why do people torture themselves? If you want something, just ask or let it be known, for certain, that that you're available. What's the worst that can happen?

My daughter understood that when she was thirteen. (though it was in no way sexual, there'd been a special connection between us since she was a little girl... like our minds are connected) She picked a time when she knew that we'd be alone for a few hours to ask me if a full grown man's 'thing' could go inside of her. It did and, twenty five years later, it still does. I risked getting her pregnant the first couple of times but smartened up and used condoms. I immediately had a vasectomy and, after waiting for three months (I think it was) for the sperm to be out of my system, I didn't have to use condoms anymore.

Her mother was a mediocre fuck and worthless bitch who my daughter knew was about to run off and leave both of us when she approached me. She wanted to take her place before I had a chance to find someone else. My daughter became an RN and is now a nurse supervisor. I'm fifty seven and she's my hot blooded thirty eight year old woman. All she did was ask. The truth is that she was an already developing young beauty and as close as we were and as horny as I am, if she hadn't asked me first, I would most likely have soon brought her to bed and taken her.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
Oh My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moondrift , You always do a good job on your stories, What happen this time?. IT'S GREAT. LOVED the read....... LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I keep returning to this great story

I like to savor the touches this accomplished writer adds. For instance, when the mother says to herself about her boy Ryan's prick, "The last time I had seen his sweet little sex organ it had been just that, sweet and little. What I now seemed to be seeing was a very, very well developed example of manhood." That happens all the time with motherfucking couples. The mom and boy will joke about the cock he's toting between his legs, mom says, "I used to call it your little pippy," and her son retorts in mock-anger, "Mom, my pippy ain't so little anymore." And the boy hauls it out to show his mother his hard fat throbbing prick, a real mommy-pleaser, ready for action. (No wonder a boy's prick is nicknamed "Mother's Salvation.") In Moondrift's excellent story, Ryan displays all the emotions a son feels when he finally gets his young cock up his own mother's mommy-hole--initial disbelief, then awe, delight, boyish pride, and raging lust. This is the cunt he came out of, the cunt of his dreams, the new and permanent home for his big stiff prick. Ryan's mom wants her son to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby, and the boy's loaded balls are up to that righteous job. He shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen, millions of his frisky sperm, and one particularly bold little guy shamelessly invades one of his mother's fat demur eggs. Ryan's planted a new life in his mother's belly. If Ryan was proud before about fucking his own mother, now he's bursting with his sense of achievement, with pride in himself, in his big thrusting cock, and in his fertile young balls. I'm glad that Ryan and his mom have made a life together, and that he's continued to fuck babies--cute little incest kids--up his mother's incomparable twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another great story of love between

a mother and her son and he got her pregnant first time....like they say - vice is nice but incest is best and long may it be so....every mother should breed with her son and every father should breed with his daughter......

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Well Written

I get frustrated when I read stories with mistakes and they usually take me 'out' of the story, so thank you for quality writing.

The descriptions of her anguish were superb and very erotic. IMO you should have spent as much time on the seduction as the anguish. For me, it happened too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Love the story 5 stars

This is why I read incest...A love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous