My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

I sat astride his chest and squirmed my wet vagina up to his face, leaving a trail of my juices over him as I did so. I poised my vagina over his mouth and said, “Now taste and smell your mother.”

I crushed my vulva down onto his mouth. That was when I realised that the young devil had done this before with some girl. He knew exactly what to do. His tongue moved over my vulva, gradually pressing in until he had penetrated beyond my inner lips and entered my tunnel.

He flicked his tongue in and out of me for a while as if he was enjoying a favourite meal. In fact for a while I thought he would eat me. Then I felt his fingers lift the little hood over my clitoris.

I believe my clitoris is slightly larger than average and looks very much like a miniature penis. I felt his tongue circling the little nub of pleasure and that sent me whirling out into some constellation of sexual chaos. I was beside myself as I dragged his head into me and began to plead with him never to stop.

“Oh God…don’t stop...let me die but don’t stop.”

He didn’t stop and I felt his arms round my thighs as he struggled to maintain contact with me as I writhed in pure ecstasy.

I don’t remember the completion of that orgasm. Whether I passed out again or was way out in space, I don’t know.

When I did return to something approaching equilibrium I was on my back with Ryan’s penis hovering over my mouth. “Suck me mother, let me come in your mouth,” he was begging.

Still dazed I took him into my mouth and began licking and sucking him. As I returned completely to this world I felt the first pulsation of his sperm. I willingly let him empty himself into my mouth, struggling to swallow his sweet emissions.

I knew then that there was nothing…nothing at all I would not let him do to me and nothing I would not do to him. We were totally open to each other.

I was quite able and willing to receive vaginal penetration from him, but I conjectured that he would now be sated. I was wrong again…very wrong. The long years when, uncomprehendingly we had denied each other, were now paying a satanic dividend. He wanted me again and I was willing and ready to receive his penetration.

We lay side by side facing each other. At last we were able to speak intelligibly to each other.

He probed with his penis for my entrance, and once more guiding him in we lay still, united at the genitals.

“I love you mother,” he whispered. “You know that, don’t you? I’ve wanted you like this for so long.”

“Yes, darling, I’ve known that.”

“We’ll be lovers always, won’t we?”

“We’d better be,” I thought, “or I’ll kill any woman that tries to take him away from me.”

Mildly I replied, “For as long as you want me, darling.”

That seemed to content him. He began to move slowly inside me as he looked into my eyes as if he would read my soul. “Yes,” I thought, “He is mine, and he will never be denied all that I have to give.”

He shot into me again and then we slept, still genital united.

After that night it was as if I had come out of an exhausting journey in a fearsome mountain range, on to a plain of peace and delight. He could not leave me alone. At every opportunity he copulated with me and I had no difficulties meeting his demands.

The testing time came when, six weeks after we had first made love, I became sure I was pregnant. It was still to be confirmed by the doctor, but within myself I was certain. Our love had born fruit, and I rejoiced.

Of course, whether or not Ryan would be happy about the outcome of our love was still in question. He was young, and whether the pregnancy of his own mother would have the same happy effect on him was yet to be found out.

I waited until the medical report confirmed my condition, and then, after we had finished making love one night I told him.

“Darling, I’m going to have a baby.”

There was a long pause. I thought he was going to make that sort of fuss that men so often make when the outcome of their lust bears fruit; but no!

Ryan looked at me with a love I had never known before and said, “You would do this for me?”

The feminist me wanted to protest, “I’ll do this for us,” but I let his male ego have its way.

“Yes, my love, I will do this for you, and much more.”

I spoke prophetically because at this moment I am carrying our third child within me.

Thank you God, or whatever powers that be; I have found my destiny.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12