My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

There isn't any doubt she's enjoying what she's doing. Her eyes flick up at me every once in a while and at other times her eyes are closed as she sucks flavor out of my erection. She sucks my balls, she licks me, even onto my thighs, sucks on the head only, takes most of my length into her mouth until I can feel myself hitting back in her throat, then back out again. This is going to be a third orgasm for me and I would normally last much longer but her working on me so urgently with mouth and hands gets me there sooner than I wanted. She swallows everything, licking her lips and smiling as she stands back up and we kiss.

"Well," she says, her upper body leaning back slightly, her hips pushing against me, "that gets rid of the urgency. Now we can get back in bed, take our time, and learn more about each other. Neither of us needs to get dressed until work on Monday."

It was Saturday, late afternoon. As I knew all along, the perfect woman.

# # #

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12