My East Coast Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which made Mindy wonder if the woman that Bill mentioned, Deanna, was the first?

"Little filly?" She asked, smiling and squeezing his hand.

"That's how we Cowboys talk about beautiful and spirited ladies such as you.

"How are the smoked ribs?" she asked "Because if the heavenly smells coming from the kitchen are any indication they must taste wonderful" and she was thinking

"What a quaint reference, I haven't heard that except in the old westerns when everything was so romantic and a little corny but so sweet ... little filly?"

"The ribs are fabulous and I eat here often." he answered, closing his menu.

"What are you ordering, Nathan, I can't make up my mind and everything looks so good?"

"How about you let me order and then we can share. Have you ever had oysters over a wood fire?"....

Mindy was in seventh heaven just being with him and then there was the food, the food was so delicious. Their entire meal was primarily appetizers and Mindy had never done this before. They started sharing a Caesar Salad and then an ice cold jumbo shrimp cocktail. Next a stainless steel milk pail full of steaming oysters baked in the shell with hot drawn butter on the side. They were so good that they ordered a second bucket and that was followed by a dozen steamed clams, a ½ dozen clam's casino and then a dozen raw oysters and raw clams on the half shell both in a bed of crushed ice.

They shared a heaping bowl of creamy white seafood chowder and that delightful chowder had clams, shrimp, mussels, real crab meat and scallops with potatoes, celery, onions and red bell peppers. Bill timed their courses with the precision of an atomic clock bringing dish after dish of small portions ice cold or steaming hot with no chance to cool down or get warm in between courses They shared ¼ rack of smoked ribs, a medium rare strip steak, 2 Maine lobster tails, 2 Cajun crab cakes with a fabulous lime-cucumber-yogurt sauce on the side, broiled scallops in a buttery white wine sauce and finally two baked pear halves in a brandy mint sauce that was not on the menu and they shared everything.

"My goodness, I don't think have eaten so many good things at one sitting, Nathan, thank you, but I insist on paying half of the bill!"

"You are welcome, but I invited you out for dinner little filly."

"Guess what Cowboy, I'm paying half the bill" Mindy said as she moved her chair closer to his.

"No, I invited you for dinner, little filly and I insist because your kisses are payment enough" and he slid his chair closer as well.

"Guess again, Cowboy if you want another kiss before the night is over you had better let me pay half the bill and half the tip."

"Stop arguing you two because I won't accept money from either of you."

A familiar voice said as Bill appeared from nowhere and Mindy looked up to see him place an ornate sterling silver platter with a domed lid on the table.

"Its payment enough for me that Nathan is playing his guitar again so please, pretty please stop arguing and enjoy your dessert."

He then lifted the dome to reveal six fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate on a nest of fresh mint leaves another special treat that Nathan arranged for her that was not on the menu.

"Otherwise it really will be ding-ding out in the parking lot, now kiss and make up"...and they did...........

They left the restaurant and then decided to go for a ride to find a place to park to watch the sunset. They talked for a bit and then just sat quietly in the grass on the horse blanket. Nathan was leaning against a tree and she him while they watched the sunset. Nathan had his arms around her waist and they were content and comfortable with each others company and their shared silence.

Mindy was thinking "He really is so nice and it's a wonder that he's not already taken. I can't wait to make love to him...can't wait. It's so peaceful to just sit with him and not talk and I can hear his heart beating; is it beating for me, will it ever beat for me?"

While Nathan was thinking "Twice in lifetime I have been blessed, first with Deanna and now Mindy. It's so wonderful sitting here and just holding her hand; what a delightful lady and charming dinner partner she is and I must have her and will do whatever it takes. I wonder if she sings, perhaps we will be a duet together and our beat will be as one..."

Afterward Nathan drove her home and when they pulled into the driveway Mindy commented that she was sure that she left the porch light on. As they were walking up on the porch arm in arm and Mindy noticed that the light fixture was smashed and hanging by the wires and there were pry marks on the front door. And then they both heard the breaking glass of the rear patio door.

"Nathan, somebody might be inside." she whispered, trying to remain calm. "We better call the police."

"You're right, don't touch anything" and he was very impressed with her calm composure as he was squeezing her hand.

"Here take my keys and lock yourself in the van but keep the engine running while you call them."

Mindy locked herself in the van while Nathan waited on the porch for the police to arrive.

Common sense dictated that as long as they were in no immediate danger there was no sense in forcing a confrontation.

Nathan removed a small North American Arms four-shot single action revolver chambered in .22 magnum from the holster sewn into the top of his boot while palming it in his right hand out of sight.

Just before for the police arrived he discretely slipped it into his jean jacket pocket and then walked over to the van to wait with Mindy while they searched the house and when the police were through the Patrol Sergeant explained

"It doesn't look like anything was taken but you folks are the best judge of that. My best guess is that they weren't in the house long and you surprised them when you pulled into the driveway. There has been a rash of break-ins lately and an elderly woman one street over was beaten and raped before she could get out."

After the police left they repaired the damage as best they could and Nathan offered to return in the morning to replace the door and install deadlocks.

"Goodnight Mindy, I'll be back in the morning with my tools" he said standing by the back door, the front door temporarily wedged in place until tomorrow.

"If you leave now, Cowboy I promise that I will never model for you in the nude."

"What do you mean?" he asked walking over to her "Do you mean you want me to spend the night?"

"Yes it's the most logical solution... under the circumstances."

"Under the circumstances?" he asked.

Mindy put her arms around his neck and looked up at him

"You must be tired and the couch is very comfortable and from there you can watch the front door."

"The couch?" he said, questioningly while smiling and putting his hands around her waist.

"Would you like to join me on the couch and then we can watch it together."

Nathan pulled her even closer to him and leaned down and kissed her luscious lips.

"Don't be ridiculous, Cowboy, there is not enough room there for the both of us" and then Mindy kissed him, and he was thinking

"My God she is so beautiful, so much like my Deanna and yet so different, I'm thinking.... I'm not sure what the hell I'm thinking."

"So the couch is out, where will we sleep, little filly?" he asked as he kissed her mouth and Mindy was thinking

"I love it when he calls me that and I can feel his manhood and it feels so hard!"

"I want you to make love to me, Cowboy, and in the morning after we sleep in late I'll make you breakfast."

"Lead the way little filly. I can't wait to see what you are wearing under your dress."

Nathan followed Mindy upstairs and into her bedroom and noticed that like the rest of the house it was as neat as a pin.

"I'll be with you in a minute. I want to do something special for you so close your eyes and keep them closed" and he did.

Mindy went into the bathroom, took off her dress and then washed the makeup from her face. She then slipped a sea green camisole over her matching bra and panties delighted to finally having a man who appreciated these things...the little details while thinking "but then he is an artist after all and his drawing were so detailed and precise."

She then took her hair out of the ponytail and brushed it until it shone before twisting it up into a bun and securing it with her ivory chopsticks and just before she returned put a single drop of perfume on her finger applying it to the base of her throat and the bottom of her wrists. Mindy returned to the bedroom to find him sitting on the bed waiting with his eyes closed.

"You can open them now, Cowboy."

Nathan opened them and his heart skipped a beat while thinking "I knew it, stockings with garters and not the run-of-the-mill pantyhose with a lovely silk camisole over her bra and panties. I'll bet her lace silk bra and panties are same color. My little filly's hair is up and her makeup is off...not that she needs makeup for she is beautiful without and...."

"Well, if that is what you always where to bed I doubt I will get any sleep at all. But seeing you like this is enough to sustain me for the night because you are beautiful with or without makeup. That was the charming Nathan, now for the blunt. My carnal thoughts about you would make the mythical satyr blush and the nymphs swoon and faint at my lusty gaze. Nevertheless I want to kiss you now but will settle just to sleep beside you if you are not ready...are you ready little filly?"

He got off the bed and walked over to her and put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck while kissing his mouth.

"I have never been so sure about anything in my life. Trust has to begin somewhere and I trust you Nathan. What I lack in experience I can bluff my way through with imagination and from the look on your face I'm doing just fine. That was the blunt Mindy and what you see is what you get. I know what I know and what I don't I can learn. Why don't you take my hair down? You know you want too and it will be nice to have your hands in my hair... you said I have beautiful hair" and Mindy's heart was pounding lustily in her bosom in anticipation in what she was about to learn.

"As you wish my Lady, please turn around."

Nathan pulled the ivory chopsticks out and Mindy's beautiful silky hair spilled down over her shoulder like a brown waterfall to the middle of her back and he put his face in hair while hugging her waist.

"I want you to undress me and then I will undress you, but first I will take off you camisole so close your eyes and keep them closed."

Nathan removed her camisole and then went quickly to his van and returned with a small cooler and her roses putting them in the hallway just outside the door out of sight. He wanted everything perfect for her and he was determined that she would be his after tonight to spoil and perhaps she would spoil him as did his Deanna.

Mindy was standing were he left her eyes closed and not cheating by peeking while anticipating what would happen next. Just the thought of him touching her in the short time that he was gone her caused her to be moist between her legs and she could feel her musky dampness through her sea green silk panties and even when first married she was never aroused as she was now with him. "Keep your eyes closed little filly. I want you to undress me with your imagination and sense of touch."

Mindy reached up and put her hands on his shoulder and leaned forward to kiss his mouth. She ran her hands up his neck and touched his face trying to memorize his features with her fingers tips and then she ran her hands through his brown hair feeling the silky contrast on top were it was longer while the shorter hair on the sides was almost bristly in places when she ran her fingers across the grain. She loved this traditional masculine short man's haircut on him, her Nathan? And she surprised herself that she was thinking of him in that way...her Nathan?

"Of course he's mine and I want him. I wanted him when he first kissed me in the cloak room. He branded me when he put his hat on my head and kissed me a second time and afterward I couldn't keep him out of my thoughts and now I can't get enough of his kisses"...

Mindy's hands went to the collar of his white shirt and she started unbuttoning the second button from the top, stopping to unbuckle his thick leather belt so that she could pull his shirt out of his blue jeans while imagining how big his rock hard cock was and her hands lingered to stroke and squeeze it through the material while thinking

"He's mine now and I will brand his cock with my lips and tongue so that he will know that he is mine...what a wonderfully naughty thought and my mother would be scandalized that I would even think of having a man's cock in my mouth....David would never let me even touch his and sex with him while it lasted was so banal and predictable....there Nathan's shirt is off."

Mindy took a step back stumbling and opened her eyes but he caught her and pulled her close kissing her mouth while she kissed his caressing his tongue with hers. Nathan could smell her musky woman smell enhanced by her perfume and it was driving him wild with desire for her but he was holding back knowing it would be worth the wait.

"You're doing fine. It was perfect timing for a hug and one of your sweeter than chocolate covered strawberry kisses and I can never have too many of those luscious kisses or hugs and your woman's scent especially when I can hold you close to me."

"Was that the blunt Nathan or the charming Nathan, Cowboy?"

"Both, please continue so that I may undress you."

Mindy closed her eyes again and ran her hands down his bare hard chest and felt the hard ropey muscles on his arms, back and chest. She started kissing him working his way down his hard chest and flat stomach caressing him with her little hands until she was kneeling. She unbuttoned the single embossed copper button of his blue jeans and then unzipped them pulling them down around his ankles for him to step out of which left only his briefs that were bulging in front where his rock hard cock pressed against them trying to escape and make its way to her mouth which was what Nathan was thinking.

Mindy squeezed his firm ass through the fabric and then ran her hands down his muscular legs before pulling down his briefs. Nathan's cock was much longer and thicker than David's and was standing at attention for her to lick and to use as she pleased. Her eyes were still closed when Mindy took it gently in her hands measuring the girth and length burning the dimensions of her man's manhood into her memory while kissing his balls and licking the tip of his cock before standing to face him smiling.

"It is your turn, lover" She said leaning forward slightly and shaking her head so that her long brown hair fell forward partially covering her face to play peek-a-boo through it with her eyes.

Nathan closed his eyes and pushed Mindy's hair away from her face and gathered it up into a ponytail twisting it up into a loose bun and then letting it drop down and traced the length down with his fingers touching the bottom to memorize where it ended on her curvaceous body. He took her face in his hands and kissed her mouth long and deep with their tongues entwined and sighed with contentment before reaching behind her to unhook her bra to remove it.

He took his hands and pushed them underneath her hair at the back of her nape let his finger follow the shape of her head and face while kissing her mouth again sighing with contentment at his second chance in a lifetime when most men never had one and was simply thinking "smart as well as beautiful."

Nathan kissed her forehead, her cheeks and ears and neck; behind her ears... everywhere and Mindy was tingling all over thinking about of all that she had been missing and he was kissing her as if she were the most precious thing in the cosmos.

He worked his way down her neck and shoulders but lingered at the base of her throat by taking in the scent of her perfume that she put there for him and Mindy intuitively sensed what he was doing and smiled to herself thinking "he notices all the little details."

Mindy was looking at him an she was now absolutely dripping between her legs and her panties were no longer damp but wet with her sweet juices of arousal. His hands and fingers were everywhere touching probing lingering on her shoulders, on the small of her back; her ass, rubbing and teasing and squeezing with his hands through the silk of her panties and his mouth kissing her in places that she had never been kissed before.

Nathan gradually worked his way down until he was on his knees, kissing and caressing and once there removed her garter belt and stockings and finally her panties before he stood up to study her with his hazel eyes and she was thinking

"He is devouring me with his eyes like he did to me in the mall after he caught me...such wonderfully bold eyes looking at me."

Nathan smiled and took her wrists and kissed them both. He then picked Mindy up underneath her knees and cradled her as would a groom carrying a new bride over a threshold and put her gently on the bed.

"Now it will be my imagination to complement yours; please lie on your back and close your eyes again."

Nathan went into the hallway to get the small cooler and three yellow roses from the vase. He took the roses and held it underneath her nose to smell and then slowly caressed her face and neck working his way to her breasts stroking her nipples with the flowers watching them harden instantly at their touch. Mindy could hardly contain herself, she wanted to orgasm so, so, bad that she could hardly stand it.

"You have beautiful breasts my little filly and they were meant to be licked and touched and so I shall."

He lay down beside her and started licking and sucking on her breasts while she was caressing his head and face with her hands moaning and gasping with pleasure. Mindy was pushing her cunt into his hand as he was stroking her, as her parted her pussy lips to get to her sweet, swollen clitoris making her gasp and pant and moan louder.

"Please Nathan, I want to come, I want you to kiss me...oh god that feels so good and I want to suck on your big cock."

"Keep your eyes closed... are they closed...good?" and Nathan shifted to get up to kiss her. He reached into the small cooler to get one of the six large dark chocolate covered strawberries that she didn't know about and put half of it into his mouth. He then pushed it up against her lips and Mindy smiled and opened her eyes. She opened her mouth and pushed her lips up against his and they both gently took a bite together each getting half and they kissed and licked the juices from their lips tasting each others tongues. He continued stroking her swollen clitoris while finishing his piece of strawberry and she chewed and swallowed hers thinking about sucking on his big cock and Nathan just brought her to the peak of orgasm and stopped with something else in mind for her and betting with himself that her ex-husband never went down on her, the fool.

Nathan went down on her licking and sucking and teasing while Mindy lay there and thrusting her dripping wet and in his mind sweet and delicious pussy into his face for him to lick harder. Mindy's hands were above her head and in her hair and Mindy was rolling her head to from side to side as the first orgasm washed over her and yet he was still not finished with her.

"My favorite dessert is Mindy and she tastes sweeter than chocolate covered strawberry anywhere in the universe."

Nathan rolled Mindy over onto her stomach and then had her get up on her hands and knees; his dam was about to burst and now that Mindy was satisfied....he rammed his rock hard cock into her still dripping pussy while holding onto her hips and pounding her relentlessly with his balls slapping against her ass cheeks.