All Comments on 'My Education Ch. 01'

by NicholasTemplar

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tremendous story

A great horny story, wished I had a teacher like that. Next story should be with daughter as well. Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME

Fantastic story. Aside from the crazy coincidence it was very believable. Well written. Submit more stories!!!!! A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved it!!! Would like to see what happens in the two years and don't involve the daughter. That's just tacky!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
But first...

My daughter's been in an accident, but first I have to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A+

You really do have to find a way to continue this great one....after all, what 18 year old, and for that matter what 41 year old lonely woman would give up on eachother at this point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great "chemistry" !

What a well crafted story. One of the best I've read here in a long time.

Keep up the good work...

Winger463Winger463over 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Very very AWESOME!!!! What 18 year old doesnt think about fucking one of his sexy female teachers...You MUST find a way to continue the story!!!

Romantic1Romantic1over 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Wish I'd taken the same Chemistry class you did!

Great writing.

How about a sequel? Meet Mom and daughter(s)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And The Winner Of The Great Horn Award Is

u !<P>

Great pacing, word pictures, and dialog. The sex wasn't anything to sneeze at neither.<P>

The respect each showed made this effort dance. I see one problem though. Her daughter is going to be pissed having missed her chance.<P>

Nice work Author. You are appreciated.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm impressed

Hey, my compliments on the story. I am in college myself and wouldn't mind a professor like that. I have written a little of my own stories and I got to say, well done. Grammer wasn't too bad, though not perfect. And for once, it was a great horny story, but still gave respect to women. Very genuine.

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
Top Marks!

While a statement in your story such as "I talked to my daughter and she's OK, she'll stay at the hospital with her friend/she doesn't need me right now/etc." might have allowed me to believe more readily the professor's willingness to stay and hump her student, nevertheless you provided a terrific story here. The sex is hot, there is some romance, all of the characters are sympathetic and believable. Nice job all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue

I can definitely see these two characters getting back together and possibly having a future with each other in spite of their ages. Justin really does come across as an 'old soul' and Erin seems to be a young 41. I also agree that Justin and Michelle should not get together.

NicholasTemplarNicholasTemplarover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

First and foremost, thanks for the positive feedback both here and in email. I have been toying with a sequel this past week since I submitted the story, but I was on the fence. What I have read here has convinced me to push forward with it.

petemgurk - your comment regarding the status is well said. It gets addressed in the next installment.

Whoever wrote “But first...” - your comments made me laugh so hard it hurt; excellent phrasing.

I will share a couple of nuggets for future items. First, Erin and Justin do reconnect; and much more quickly than anyone thinks. Neither of them will wait two years for their next meeting. I have also sketched out a couple of chapters after the next one. After all, there is graduate school. There are more characters to be introduced, and I haven’t fully decided where this will end up.

I have seen the comments but I just don’t see Justin hooking up with the daughter; especially when she finds out that her mom is already there. Yes, she finds out. Some other authors have made this storyline work, but it’s not something I ever envisioned here.

With the above written comments, there is one last thing I want to share. One person who has commented here wrote an email expressing some ideas regarding the how the story between Erin and Justin might unfold as well as some other ideas. They were flat out GREAT thoughts. These types of comments are, I believe, the kind that the clear majority of authors really appreciate. Your suggestions were clearly well thought out and I will keep them in mind as I move things forward.

Again, my thanks to everyone who has left comment here and in email.

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Write a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no pressure

Just curious on your progress on the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible!

I only had two female professors in college and one was my advisor as well. She was nothing like Professor Grant except for the ball busting characteristics.

One can only imagine what a mind blowing experience Justin must have had. And, let's hope he got an A+ for all his efforts.

Please continue this story and provide us a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Well written technically, excellent story and HOT.

formiscuseformiscuseover 15 years ago
Well-written and memorable.

An author able to as well as this story has been written is rare indeed. Excellent, excellent job. I hope to see more from you!

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Great !

This was so well written and reading it was lots of fun.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Hotter than a bunsen burner

I suppose I could make a crack that there's some chemistry between these two, but I won't. It was a very hot story, however. What a coincidence that the professor's daughter happened to be involved in the accident--oh well, stranger things have happened--like screwing your professor after your final exam. Come on baby, light my fire--or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

there were some spots of misspelling, but besides that. Absolutely wonderful context, core and very compelling story. One of the best that I've read in a very long time... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Batman

Now this is what I call a story, one of the best I've read.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
great story

I hope you write more - enjoyed these novels - so more, please - and let me know when you publish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Amazing story

The best,the very best, I've ever read on this site. I read a LOT of stories and this one tops them all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uttterly captivating

The start of this story gives no clue about where it will lead. And I'm so glad because this turns slowly into a cracker. Oh to have such a writing talent. More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
could this be stretched a bit more?

Very good story, great model but needed just a drop more build-up. Profs really do not extend themselves this quickly. Too risky without really knowing the student because lawsuits could develop and I'm sure Erin was fully aware of the legalities. Just thinkin'... could Erin tell Justin she would like to take him out for dinner as her thank you present where they get to know each other better with rising sexual tension? I mean just telling a woman at the top of her game that she's gorgeous should not have developed into the outcome the author had presented.

It's very good but I think it could be great with a little more build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hey! Very nice story! Thanks!

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago
If there were more stars...........

I would have given them. Your style of writing is better than great! It gave me a visual of everything that happened!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it....

Great story--very well written and not so predictable like most. I like that there was thought put into the plot, that the characters were developed, etc. And then the sex was great too!

(and it always cracks me up when people advise you to watch your "grammer" and misspell grammar...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story. Lost track of characters

I enjoyed the story. Had a good premise. I think you got confused with the number of daughters and I don't think the police would notify a mother in that way. I would expect them to have her come to the hospital and not be there when he arrived at the exam. Needs some tightening up. Good ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Kinda seemed more like a romance the way he was talking to her and whatnot. Really hope he doesn't have to wait a whole two years to get her again.

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Well written. Rereadable. High marks.

I nitpick stories to the point that even good ones are no longer enjoyable to me. This one has escaped that fate and thank goodness it has. Ive reread it several times and its excellent each and every time. What makes it great:

Believable and true to character dialog. The young man sounds young. The older woman speaks maturely. Occasionally they dabble in each others voices but lovers often mimic each other a bit so it actual adds something.

Well balanced. There's enough depth that these people feel decently fleshed out but for the quick to the sex crowd, it doesnt disappoint. Rarely is that achieved.

Excellent flow. I am amazed at how little I noticed paragraphs clipping by. Never felt like I was struggling to move on, was actually surprised looking back at how far Id gone.

This is excellent work and the balancing act you did was inspiring (I cant do it this well myself...yet ;-)

Whatever you chose to do going forward will be well done Im sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Little miracles

You....can actually write. It's grammatically correct and everything. I am literally still in shock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Miraculously Written

This is one of the most awesome stories I have read, I just love it. Now on to the other chapters - Deni

michael6michael6over 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story my man! That's the way a young man should make a older woman feel and the same for her to him as young man to experience from a well kept older woman. This episode in their life will be priceless and never be forgotten.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Great Stroke Fantasy

This is what Literotica is all about. Of course, we have all had similar fantasies and they never came true. But this one has a lovely texture to it.

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
Ahh, Chemistry

Very well written story with just the right words describing their intimacy. I liked the twist of the girl in the accident being the professor's daughter, sort of made her have to let him in for the exam.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Me First!

This story is about a mom jumping the nice kid's bones before her daughter gets a chance at him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
priceless

You tell it so well that I could believe it is real. But we should really hear about the female Police officer and the Professor's daughter. Erin should know that Justin would make her daughter a generous and thoughtful lover and be proud to hand her over to him.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
so many fantacies all wrapped up

but so many unanswered questions at the same time.

so I sense a sequel on the horizon?

yup

escape24bufescape24bufabout 10 years ago
awsome

good read was fantastic story

Z3T0XXZ3T0XXalmost 10 years ago
Perfect!

Of all the stories I've read, this is by far the best. Truly excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Field of Dreams

You must have been on the writing staff for the screen play of "Field of Dreams." When the director walked in and laid out the premise that "I want every line to tap into every good emotion ever felt by the audience." You've scored that here.

You probably have a day job. It seems a shame if it were something inane like investment banking, but who cares when you can produce this level of satisfaction "on the side."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
normalguy from TN

an excellent write up which picks up in jet speed portraiting two loving souls emotions nicely.

i am expecting next chapter for the past two years.

Please continue the story.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Sensuously sensational! Very good writing and reading. Good plot too. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely fucking perfect! Totally not what I was expecting, heh. Its nice to be surprised once in a while. I know it almost sounds cheesy, but I'm dying to read a chapter about him getting with her daughter and daughters friend! ;)

Thanks for writing this!!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
If you have to be late

might as well make it spectacular with a police escort.

This was just as much fun as a 2nd read.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
I love readng this story

This is by far one of my favorite mature stories. The connection between the two people's lust and emotions is perfect.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Except...

Why wasn't she in a hurry to go home and check on her daughter???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful as is

I've really enjoyed this. Unlike Mike, I have no desire to see Justin with the Prof's daughters. I think, going foreward, what Erin and Justin have is going to become something pretty special. I look foreward to seeing how it developes. If I have a failing, part of that is getting wrapped up in character personalities as if they are real people. Nicholas is writing characters that are deep. They have a past and present and what this explores is the future. I'm looking foreward to that.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

This is a really great story! Thank so much!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Wow indeed! Tremendous story!! I can't wait to read the other chapters.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Purrfict

What a wonderfully detailed story - so explicit and graphic verbal painting! Scorching!

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
A hot milf for sure!!

Great turn of events with hot sex in the end!

The story is in bad need of serious editing!

Many misspelled, missing and misused words !

It tends to distract from the story :=(

The mentor

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
I wonder how my daughter is getting on in hospital

Hey,let’s fuck. Let’s fuck and sleep together and then have showers then fuck some more,and invigilate an exam,then eat pussy. Then she can walk you to your car,as I understand it. I suppose she might be doing that for a reason. Hmmmm. Oh fuck...I have just thought, my daughter is in hospital with probable concussion. Maybe she is not though. Maybe the peace officer told her,in that quiet conversation,that her daughter had died. I hope not,but that would explain why she was not in a hurry. My advice,never leave a pan on the stove unless there is someone in the house to watch you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Regrets made absolutely no sense. I disagree with everything and think this is a great story, a few mistakes but you can't please everyone. Well done!

cyberwraithcyberwraithover 5 years ago
Regrets is a bit confused...

Her daughter was not the one with the concussion. Her friend was. The rest of your comment was pretty disjointed and didn't make much sense.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the heat and detail of the sex, and I quite liked the character development (although it seemed to come second)!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

LUV this story...re-read and still so hot...nothing like an older woman...with blond bush, yet and uses the word cunt...

Regrets a real asshole troll...as well as a few others-it's a fantasy! NOT really life...

5 and fave...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story not believable, too long, too detailed. First half of the story didnt have anything to do with story, few things happened pertaining to story, many things happened not of story., boring story, unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
marvelous story

Well conceived and well written, My Education is a wonderful romantic drama, with excellent characters and beautifully written, enhanced with a wonderful descriptive love scene. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An 18 year old college freshman with admitted limited sexual experience, is taking a 41 year old, smoking hot divorcee college professor to school in how sex is done?

Sure, ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot Sizzling, sexy!

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

This was a great story. The background leading up to the encounter was great, the buildup to the encounter was great, and then the sex was steamy and hot and certainly a fantasy that most young men have had at one time or another in their lives (be it in high school or college). Especially for those of us who love older women, that was just the right amount of sizzle. And they knew what it was (a fantasy) and treated it as such, with no plans after that (at least not today). And for the person talking about the daughter in the hospital, she wasn't the one with the concussion, and she did check in with her daughter first to make sure she was OK.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 2 years ago

Super hot fantasy, and especially so because of the backstory and excellent way you developed the characters.

I wonder if Professor Grant, after what happened this day, will present a softer image to her stundents?

Ican easily understand how a (male) student can have a crush on his professor, and the attraction for highly intelligent women.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

First of all, I am going to say, this story is more than "just sex"...Justin, even knowing what the consequences of his actions could likely result in, STILL stayed to help at the wreck scene. And, AND, he made such a 💪 strong impression on Michelle Grant that she told her mother, the Professor who held Justin's security (for his final grade) under her control.

Justin's actions had the ripple effect to have a bearing on someone (Dr Grant), just BY BEING NICE AND CONCERNED about a couple of other human beings, in a time of great need. He also showed strength of character in his being able to rise above his (1) noticing their attire, or lack thereof, and (2) moving on to provide support all the way around and NOT act inappropriately (which Processor Grant commented on, to his face!)

This, my dear fellow readers, is how WE SHOULD ALL ACT LIKE TOWARDS EACH OTHER...selfless acts of kindness, not expecting rewards, and being surprised when "something really special" materializes in front of us...as it did for Justin!!

I have to comment about the "muscles around my PROSTRATE tightening...the correct anatomical term is "prostate"; attention to details, like this and a few (no, many...) others in the narrative, detracted from the quality...

Still, **5** Stars-a thrilling story, well told; AND A SECOND CHAPGER TO FOLLOW IT UP!! YYYAAAYYY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

20 STARS, AND BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, to a very talented writer and story teller, although as a fellow writer elsewhere, I wonder if some personal history helped the story line. JEF

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

good story but all that crap about her career and PhDs making her more attractive is complete bullshit. There is no man on this planet who would get his rocks off on a woman's career. Men just don't give a fuck about such things.

also hope Justin becomes manlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent premise.

But sex is simply too automatic. No trepidation at all.

Lacks needed foreplay/preliminaries.

He loves the look of her ass, but he does nothing to/with it.

Could have used him not being as experienced as he was, and needing her to 'teach' him what she (and other women) like. And how to do it.

If he'd never had a blowjob before it would be nice if she began it slowly and didn't rush it so he could enjoy the feeling longer before cumming.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well written, fantastic sex good depth of characters. 5 stars, at least!

Thank you for a brilliant story. I absolutely loved it!

Orpheum69

roveroneroverone7 months ago

Not first time read and STILL scorching hot...easily still a 5/fave/2 thumbs up

Will never forgot my getting attention of an older divorced woman when I was in college-married long enough to be used to getting it whenever she wanted-and I checked all her boxes.

and find very smart every bit as enticing as fit toned body and gorgeous...

and so looking forward to next two chapters-been long enough don't have any recall how they go

Monarch below doesn't have a clue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to have that evolve into a love story......

Beautiful writing, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a beautiful story. The icy professor, burned badly by a complete asshole of a husband which caused her to seal herself in an emotional prison, had her cold walls melted by a selfless act of kindness for one of her daughters. She then falls for this kind soul who admires all of her. It melts my heart. :) This could be the beginning of a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There’s only one cosmetic thing I would change about this story. I have spent long portions of my life in the academic world. I have never heard someone who has earned a terminal degree be called “professor”. To a person, they are addressed as Dr. Grant not professor Grant. In a conference, she would be introduced as Dr. Grant, professor of chemistry at (fill in the blank) university. Heck, in Europe, because of her two PhDs, they would address her as doctor, doctor Grant in acknowledgment of her second doctorate.

Is this a pet-peeve, hell yeah! It’s also a more accurate reflection of the world of higher education.

Let me also say I have read this three part series four times and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous