My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 5 of my cheating ex, Beth, on her Uni placement year.
7.3k words
3.31
5.9k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued...

I panicked and quickly made my way into the bedroom across the hall from hers, concealing myself in the darkness. Within seconds I heard the sounds of muffled giggling alongside the jangling of keys being fumbled with, followed by the scraping noise of a drunk girl trying to insert the correct one into the front-door lock.

Suddenly the giggling became clearer as the door crashed open. Intense kissing noises could clearly be heard with more jangling as Beth spent an age trying to extract her keys from the door, probably not easy with a 6ft4 guy all over you. Eventually the keys crashed loudly onto the cheap laminate floor of the hallway, and the front door slammed shut. The buttons on her coat clicked against the laminate as it was thrown aside, which was followed by the two thumps of what I suspected were Beth's boots being discarded.

A few minutes of relative quiet followed, punctuated by the odd giggle, gasp and coo from my ex.

I wanted nothing more at that point that to see what they were doing, so I crept to the top of the stairs, almost overcome by anticipation.

The stairs descended straight down into the hallway below, with a wall with some coat hooks directly ahead at the bottom, requiring a right-turn into the parallel hallway running underneath the landing.

I slowly and silently peered over the top of the bannister.

Directly facing me was my ex, standing at the foot of the stairs, eyes closed in her little pair of light blue ankle-socks with white poodles on them. She loves dogs. A token christmas present from me last year.

She was leaning back against the wall of coats with her legs apart. Her white, lacy lingerie underwear sat - crotch upwards and exposed - on the hall floor. The blue dress obscured some of Chris's face as he knelt on the floor with his face buried in my ex-girlfriend's crotch.

I watched in awe for a couple of minutes at the girl I loved got eaten out by her new boyfriend.

With her dress in the way, I was struggling to see much of what was going on. But when I next glanced up, I saw her eyes were wide-open, staring directly at me, just like in the alleyway earlier. A smug, shit-eating grin spread across her drunken face.

She mouthed a kiss in my direction and maintained eye contact with me as she reached down with both hands and grabbed the hem of her dress, before seductively shimmying it all the way up to the bottom of her tits. As she did so, she gradually revealed all of Chris, his hands braced against her curvy hips as he tongue-fucked her while she ground her sex onto his lucky face.

I was intently focussed on what looked like a large, mousey-brown triangle of pubic hair flicking in-and-out of view between Beth's legs. My mind returned to our holiday in Greece a few months back - the only other time I'd seen her this hairy. She always complained to me how quickly it grew if she didn't trim it, and she wasn't wrong - less than a week ago she'd had just a small, neat landing strip. That part was still present, and was darker and thicker - but was now accompanied by hair above and on both sides which had clearly had no attention from a razor around the edges. It might even have been visible around her pantyline in anything but the most conservative pair of knickers.

As Chris kept adjusting his position, I caught glimpses of him sucking and stretching out Beth's amazing, protruding labia every so often before returning to her clit. She didn't seem to be showing any of that shyness about her 'ugly' pussy with him that I'd come to expect.

"Babe..." she whispered. "...I need you... I can't wait any longer..."

A muffled, inaudible response from Chris.

She deliberately stared at me as she spoke.

"...Your little girl's all drunk and horny... and shouldn't be doing what she's about to do... not with her boyfriend in town anyway... but if you promise to be quick... she might let you... you know... at least on the condition that we don't do it in my bed... Dave's got to sleep in there tonight too... feels a bit unfair on him... that would be like rubbing his face in it."

"Maybe literally" he quipped, and they both giggled like naughty school kids. Chris carried on.

"He'll never know... anyway if he suspected anything between us he'd never have left you alone to meet up with his mates... he'll be wasted... and you've said all evening how much you want me tonight instead of him..."

She interrupted, urgently as he stood up and began kissing her neck and face.

"And I do!"

Chris smothered her face in her own juices. Again, something she largely avoided with me. She weakly pleaded.

"Can't we just... you know... do it here? Or on the sofa... or something?"

He continued to speak between kisses.

"But Ellie, I want to strip you naked... and savour your gorgeous, smooth, sexy young body... I want to watch your little tits bounce as you ride me... just like this morning... I want to climb between these thighs and slide my big dick between those meaty cunt lips of yours... into your gorgeous, tight, hairy little snatch... but most of all, I want to make you cum for me in the bed your boyfriend will be sleeping in later on. I want him to go to bed tonight in a bed that reeks of our sex..."

She hungrily kissed him back, again showing no shyness about the crude way he'd mentioned her labia.

"Oh fuck, that sounds so wrong babe... I do want that... it's just... Dav..."

He swiftly cut her off.

"Sssshhh... he bought this upon himself by ditching you tonight... he deserves it... you'll just have to keep him away from the wet spot."

She drunkenly sniggered between kisses.

"You're SO bad... he's bound to notice though if we did that."

"He'll be too wasted to notice anything, including that his little girlfriend just got nailed. In fact, I'm going to insist on the bed - and you know that's where we'll end up - so why don't we skip straight to that part?"

She leaned slightly back away from him, looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I hoped you might say that. I guess I've got no choice now. I can't feel guilty." She smiled as she stepped out from between him and the wall towards the bottom stair and held out her hand, inviting him to her bed. As he took it, I ducked quickly back into the dark, empty bedroom opposite hers. I heard the creak of the bottom few stairs as they climbed slowly towards her bedroom. My heart sank a little. But my cock did the opposite.

My mind wandered to our first date when I was in Chris's position, being led upstairs to Beth's bed. Of course, on that occasion I was about to experience something brand new and life-changing-ly good. For him however, nothing would be new. It wouldn't even be the first time since lunch that he'd had his dick inside the love of my life. They were very familiar with each other's bodies by now.

They passed only a few feet from me as she padded past into the bedroom opposite with him in tow. She flicked on her bedside lamp, dimmed it a little to set the mood and hit play on her bedside speaker. One of her 'night out' playlists started up.

This was all part of the Beth playbook I'd experienced many times before. The light was enough that I could clearly see what was going on, and the volume was low enough that I'd still be able to hear them.

Her single bed was directly ahead of the open door. Beth stopped alongside it and turned to face him. Again his back was towards me as he towered over my ex. As she leaned up towards him I saw the heels of her socks leave the carpet as she stretched up onto her tiptoes to meet his lips.

As they kissed, their minds were in perfect sync. She raised her arms to the ceiling and he smoothly lifted her dress over her head and off. Beth was instantly naked, resuming the kiss in only her socks. As they kissed, she worked quickly to unbutton and remove his shirt as he slipped off his shoes. From his muscular back, I could tell he must be pretty ripped.

He groped and sucked her tiny tits as she fought to unbuckle his belt, allowing his jeans to fall to his knees. Beth guided him backwards onto the single bed and he slumped uncomfortably against the wall width-ways across it, side-on to my position. My naked ex knelt on the floor where they had just been stood and pulled his jeans and boxers completely off, leaving his erect cock jutting upwards and aching for attention.

Beth had mentioned several times that Tom was bigger than me, but hadn't elaborated on Chris's size in the few short hours since she broke the news about their relationship to me. I'm 6.5 inches and I started to wonder if my little princess had a newly-discovered big cock fetish as I stared at Chris. He had to be at least an inch-and-a-half longer - probably two - maybe more.

And thick. So unbelievably thick. If I didn't know for a fact that they'd already been having sex, I'd have doubted it was physically possible for him to fit inside her - given the tightness of Beth. His manhood put mine to shame. I was worried she might never want me again.

Unfazed by the monster in front of her, my sweetheart reached for the baby-blue scrunchy lying on her bedside cabinet. Chris's huge cock waited, untouched in front of her face while she completed the practical business of expertly tying her beautiful blonde waves back into a functional ponytail. It was done in a fraction of a second in the no-nonsense way that only girls can.

Preparation out of the way, she leaned forwards and encircled his cock in her hands. She gently moved back and forth, gradually stretching his foreskin back to expose his bulbous cock head. With a coy giggle and look at her lover, she wrapped her beautiful lips around the end of her second cock in just a few short hours.

I had a perfect view of all this from where I was stood.

Chris's muscular body.

Beth's neat, ladylike position on her knees, with her naked, shapely bottom resting gracefully on the heels of her poodle-patterned socks.

His large, veiny cock sliding in and out of her pretty and talented mouth.

Her curvy, womanly body rocking back-and-forth as she orally pleasured her new favourite plaything, her little tits swinging gently.

His hands reaching forwards and gripping her thick, blonde ponytail in his fists.

Her glazed, drunken, wanton eyes as she tilted her head sideways, looking over to me and holding eye contact as she ran her tongue sideways up the length of his cock in a deliberately exaggerated way, before engulfing it once more.

By now I was gently stroking my own cock as I peered around the open door of the darkened room across the landing - not wanting to go too far too fast, wanting to enjoy the spectacle unfolding in front of me.

"My god, Ells, you're so fucking good at that."

I'd heard Elizabeth, Liz, Beth, Lisa, even Eliza, but she actively hated being called Ellie. It suited her. She looked like an Ellie. I liked it, but she didn't.

She stopped briefly to respond.

"Well... I ought to be... your little Ellie's had plenty of practice at sucking dick this week, hasn't she?"

He laughed. I wondered why she suddenly seemed so keen on the previously-hated 'Ellie'.

She carried on blowing him for another few minutes, before smiling and asking, crudely.

"So... what does a young placement student need to do to get laid around here?"

"Pretty much what you're doing right now." He answered.

"But... boss... my boyfriend's going to be home soon... you don't want to miss your chance to nail me, do you?"

Good god, she knows how to tease, playing Chris's words from earlier back to him.

And 'boss'? This was getting messy on so many levels, intertwining with her career, potentially even putting her degree itself at risk if anyone found out and made a complaint. Although that seemed to be the furthest thing from her mind right now.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her face towards his.

Beth let out a cheeky giggle and gracefully slid her way up his body from her kneeling position, the huge head of his cock dragging along her smooth skin. First, between her tits and down her chest, then across her tummy and belly button, then through her bush before coming to rest at her entrance. My girl knelt, straddling his legs, leaning over him as she felt his tip probing at her labia, but with no possibility of sliding inside without intervention, such was the mismatch in fit.

She scooted forwards and rose up on her knees again, her little tits hanging over his face. Her left hand reached back to find his cock and position it back at the entrance to her over-active sex-hole. I was about to witness - for the first time - the girl I loved take another guy's huge, hard, unprotected penis deep into her hairy cunt - and I could hardly wait.

If someone had offered me a million pounds to stop the action right there and for Chris to disappear into thin-air, leaving me Beth all to myself, I couldn't have taken it.

I'd secretly thought about seeing Beth with another guy for a long time, since early in our relationship, but I'd dismissed these thoughts as simply a fun, private fantasy.

I reasoned that I wouldn't want her to actually do that, as it would surely lead to the end of our relationship. But here we now were. I wanted to see them together. I HAD to see him penetrate her. Seeing her try to take this absolute monster inside herself just made it even hotter.

"Wait..." he interrupted.

"...not like this". And he hauled himself away from his uncomfortable position against the wall and laid down in keeping with the direction of the bed, feet towards my position.

Beth adjusted and swung her leg over him again, this time facing away from me.

Again, she leaned forwards with her tits in his face, supported by her right forearm flat on the mattress next to his head.

With their faces in close proximity, they kissed passionately as her left hand reached back between her legs once more and guided his huge cock towards her beautiful, meaty labia.

I remember thinking how glad I was they'd changed position. I had the box seat to watch as my ex-girlfriend rubbed the head of his thick cock along her gash, coating him in her slippery love juices. There was no way she'd be able to take Chris inside her easily. Beth was unusually tight and Chris was huge. She sometimes even complained that it hurt her when we had sex, how on earth was she going to cope with an additional two inches in length and the extra girth? But sure enough, she eased backwards, and her newly-hairy cunt lips slowly enveloped the bulbous head of Chris's manhood.

She whimpered slightly.

"Jesus Christ... go slow... I'm still getting used to this..."

"Even after this afternoon?" he asked.

"Sorry... it always takes a while... I'll be fine in a minute..."

He stroked into her as gently as he could manage, slowly venturing a few extra millimetres each time as more and more of his cock gradually became lubricated enough with her wetness. I wondered if having sex with her would ever feel the same again.

"Oh, Ells..." he gasped as he felt the unrivalled sensation of Beth taking his naked, unprotected shaft bit-by-bit into her depths.

"...you're so tight... so fucking tight... I fucking love that you're so tight, it's so good."

She groaned back as Chris stroked carefully deeper and deeper over the course of the next few minutes. He kept checking she was ok and reassuring her, treating her like a china doll who might break at any moment.

"I'm fine, just keep doing what you're doing babe... it hurts... but it feels good at the same time."

Once he was about three-quarters of the way inside her, he suddenly lost control and pushed the rest of the way in one big stroke, now balls-deep inside my girl's love tunnel.

My ex gave a small cry of pain.

"Sorry babe... do you want me to stop?" he asked her.

She gathered her breath for a second or two.

"It hurts more than usual... I think you've made me a bit sore."

He held still.

"Sorry... if you don't want to carry on, we can stop... if you like?"

"No of course I don't want to stop, stupid! Besides, you're in now, that's the hardest part over with. Wouldn't want to have all the pain and no fun, would we? BUT... be gentle!" She warned, light-heartedly.

Beth tentatively began slowly lifting and sliding herself down Chris's cock until she felt comfortable with him bottomed-out inside her.

After about a minute he spoke, quietly, right as she was at her most vulnerable.

"Ells... I love you."

My heart fluttered at the mention of 'love', momentarily scared she was going to respond with something that I couldn't un-hear.

Although I could only see the back of her head, and her peachy bum, I could imagine a big, contented smile sweeping across her face as she quietly considered how to respond with me standing right there. I did wonder if they'd already had this conversation, if she'd already said she loved him.

She practically cooed as she responded

"Mmmmm... I love... being with you..."

She'd stopped short, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

His hands wrapped around her plump bottom and supported her, helping her slide up and down as she rode her new conquest, skin-on-skin, naked and natural.

"Oh Ells... you feel... unbelievable..."

"I do? Do I feel even better than Alva?"

"Yeah... even better than Alva... you feel so good... her and me... we weren't really together... it was just sex..."

Wait - he'd had sex with Alva too? Beth's best mate? When? Was Beth involved? Luckiest guy on earth. It sounded as though I had even more reason to think Alva and Beth might be more than just friends. My mind raced at the thought of the three of them together.

"So you say... I hope that's true because I'm not sharing you... even with her... I love having you inside me, and me alone..."

"I promise it's true..." he pleaded.

"...and... you know what else I love..." she continued.

I panicked, hoping not to hear the inevitable.

And then a few seconds later.

"I love doing this... doing you... you fucking me... here... right here... right in my bed... so naughty... so wrong..."

She was loving teasing me with this conversation.

"You're so fucking bad, Ells, I knew you'd get off on it" he whispered back.

She giggled.

"I really am! And you know another thing I love?... I think... that I might love..."

She'd leaned forwards now, close to his face, and whispered as she kissed him tenderly on the lips. I was waiting to hear what the end to this latest tease was, but the next voice I heard was not Beth's.

"Oh Ellie... I love you too".

Wait, what? I hadn't heard her say the words herself, but his response said it all. Beth must have said that she loved him. I immediately clung to the caveats around what she said. She 'thinks' she 'might' love him, I told myself. She'd said she actually DID love me earlier, properly, for real.

But still, I suddenly felt, more than ever, like I was careering downhill towards a cliff-edge in a car with no brakes. With every passing second I was getting nearer and nearer to the point of no return. Yet, I found myself utterly thrilled with the ride, so much so that although I knew what might lay ahead of me, I couldn't stop watching - and enjoying - the descent.

Right then, in that moment, if the price of me continuing to witness the girl I loved get fucked by another guy was her saying she 'might' love him, it was a price worth paying, and I'd deal with the consequences later.

They continued to kiss, gently and lovingly as she slid back and forth along his pole. Each time Beth moved forwards, her meaty cunt lips were revealed in their full glory, clinging to his unprotected, slimy exiting cock, as if not willing to let him leave her depths, trying to hold him inside her.

The sound of their kissing and subtle moans filled the room as Beth slipped him almost entirely out of herself. So far out that I could see the beginnings of the head of Chris's 8.5 inch penis, before her hungry, hairy snatch swallowed it up again as she slid backwards.