My (Ex) Girlfriend's Work Do Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had begun as passionate sex had quickly turned into love-making, and I watched in awe from my secluded position across the landing for the best part of 10 minutes as these two young lovers focussed on nothing else outside trying to give the other as much pleasure as possible.

The silence was punctuated by Beth.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" she asked.

"Slow sex with you feels fantastic..." he said.

"...but after a few drinks I can't finish unless we... you know..."

"Go faster?" Beth offered as an ending to his sentence.

"Well, sort of..."

"Fuck?" She elaborated.

"...yeah." He confirmed.

"So... what are you waiting for? Fuck me like the cheating little slut that I am!"

More filth from the mouth of my ex after a few drinks.

And, with that, she slid Chris out of her.

Beth swung her right leg over his chest and shuffled herself around so she was facing the opposite direction... facing me.

She looked me dead in the eyes and gave me a smug, filthy smile as her left hand grasped his massive cock. It was slick and glistening with her girl-cum. She guided it back inside her.

The view I had before was great, but this was even better.

I had a full-frontal view of my beautiful ex.

Her little tits.

Her plump midriff.

Her chubby thighs, straddling his muscular legs.

The big, mousey-brown triangle of new hair between her legs, which I was finding strangely attractive.

With hair she suddenly looked a lot like my first girlfriend, my high school sweetheart Annabel - also pretty, also blonde, also small and slightly overweight. I definitely had a type. We'd taken each other's virginity, but Annabel cheated on me multiple times in the months that followed.

It took me a year of hard work and baby-steps until Annabel felt 'ready' to lose her virginity to me, and we were together exclusively for a few months after the first time. But ultimately, all my ground-work also benefitted a couple of one-night-stands and a work colleague of ours in our part-time jobs who she'd begun seeing on the side.

We'd stayed friends. She'd gone on to have over 15 sexual partners by the age of just 20 - including me several more times - she'd become a real easy lay. I was 23 and Beth was only my fifth partner. I guess my experience of being cheated on by Annabel - and forgiving her each time until she ended it with me - shaped a lot of the feelings and desires I was now living out with Beth.

As I daydreamed about slutty Annabel, Beth silently but clearly and deliberately mouthed the words "I. Love. You." to me, as his huge penis filled her snatch, visibly stretching her tiny fuck-hole with every stroke.

She'd surely feel very different the next time I got inside her.

Beth then stepped it up and started riding Chris hard. He barely did anything for the next 5 minutes, instead just laying back as Beth built up a speedy rhythm, rolling her hips on his huge cock over and over again as her little tits and belly were thrust around with her movements.

Suddenly, without warning, Beth shuddered and groaned gently as she came, and a small release of her sex juices became visible around Chris's balls which trickled down onto the bedsheets. She hadn't done that with me since we first started dating.

As Beth climaxed, Chris reached around and took a breast in each hand. He squeezed them together roughly and chuckled quietly as Beth stopped riding to enjoy her orgasm for about 30 seconds.

"That's my little princess, cumming hard for her new boyfriend, just like I said you would." He said mockingly as she spasmed and moaned on top of his cock before building up to a quick rhythm again once it had subsided.

After another couple of minutes she broke the silence.

"Are you close yet baby? Are you gonna cum for me?" she asked, now sweating and breathless.

"Pretty close." came the reply from behind my ex.

After another minute or so, his toes and feet started to clench. Beth obviously knew what this meant and her gaze met mine again with a cheeky smile.

She was speaking to him, but addressing me.

"Come on, babe..." she encouraged him.

"Let me have it... come on, my love... fuck your Ellie... fuck my tight cunt." she panted as she leaned back, supporting herself with an arm either side of his shoulders on the bed. Words she would never use without several drinks inside her.

His strong arms encircled her midriff from either side and - with Beth leant back - I had an uninterrupted view of Chris pounding her stretched and unfaithful vagina hard and fast. He was right on the edge, as she began meeting his upward thrusts ever more urgently.

"Gonna cum..." he spat out.

"No... not inside me..." Beth sounded a little panicked.

"Pull out... or he'll know..."

Chris looked like he had no intention of pulling out and continued to pound my ex.

His toes curled. His hands slid from her hips around to her crotch, framing her bush. He held her down solidly in position and grunted. Realising what was happening, Beth quickly slid up his body and off his thick cock, which emptied rope after rope of hot, sticky cum over my princess's crotch and belly, covering her bush and splattering her gaping cunt lips, in addition to the first blast or two, which had undoubtedly been deep inside her.

That future I'd dreamed about with Beth seemed a long way off as I watched her lay fully back on Chris's chest, her entire weight on top of his strong frame, twisting her head around to meet his lips as they made out beautifully in post-coital bliss, despite the awkward angle. Chris's softening cock laid upwards along her labia, dribbling cum onto her hairy crotch.

After a couple of minutes of loving kisses between the two of them, Beth finally spoke.

"You'd better go". She whispered sadly.

"What? Why?"

"You know why... he's going to be back soon".

"You're going to sleep with him aren't you?" He asked. "That's why you wouldn't let me finish properly."

"I'm LITERALLY going to sleep with him, yes."

"You know that's not what I meant, Ells. But you're going to, aren't you? I can tell."

"I don't really feel comfortable discussing our relationship with you to be honest... it's private. Whatever happens, it won't mean anything for me and you... it's separate, it won't change how I feel about you..."

"It's just weird that we've spent all week together... like a proper couple... I feel really close to you... and what you said to me earlier about how you feel... I feel the same... I fucking love you, Ellie... how can you just ignore that and casually go and have sex with someone else? I hate the way you can switch it on and off so easily."

A long minute passed in silence as she contemplated his last comment.

"Don't be upset... I'll be thinking of you the whole time". She said quietly, as she reached down and began to stroke his cock gently.

Another minute passed, and Chris's cock was beginning to harden slightly again from her touch.

He started slowly kissing her face and shoulder, and his right hand moved to her creamy clit. He started to masturbate her as his semi-soft cock began gently sliding along Beth's cum-covered gash. With each small movement, more and more of the creamy mess he'd recently deposited over my promiscuous ex's hairy vagina coated his cock and the tops of her thighs.

"Mmmm... I can feel you getting hard again hun... are you and your big dick a little bit jealous?... Are you worried I might forget about you... if I open my legs and let my boyfriend take what he thinks is his?"

Within a minute he was hard again and slipped back inside her, resuming their love-making in the same position as before. This time she continued to lay half-across him on her back, kissing him sideways over her right shoulder.

"Yes Ells, I am jealous... don't fuck him... please don't... dump him... come home with me now... be with me properly..."

Her bush was getting messier and messier with every thrust, as Chris's cum was smeared all around her crotch as they fucked.

"Oh... fuck... yes... fuck... me... baby..." she breathlessly gasped in between his thrusts.

"Ells you feel amazing right now... you ARE amazing... Jesus Christ I love you..."

"Oh... Oh my god... I love what you're doing right now." she panted, as a combination of his hand and cock bought her to the edge of another orgasm.

"Ok, I won't fuck him." she blurted out, out of nowhere.

"That's my good Elizabeth... are you close?"

"So close babe... don't dare fucking stop doing that... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... right now I'm yours... I belong to you... only you... I love you..."

Beth was lost in her own passion as she teetered on the edge of her second climax.

"I'm going to cum Ells."

She hesitated momentarily, then responded.

"Fuck it - yes babe... yes... do it inside me... cum inside me... fill my tight little vag... make it yours... fucking ruin me for my boyfriend..."

And with that, Beth's sweet pussy contracted tightly around Chris's cock again as her orgasm hit.

His balls constricted as he carelessly dumped his seed inside the cunt of the beautiful woman I hoped desperately would be my future wife and one day bear our children - assuming she didn't bear his first.

"Mmmmm... so good" she whispered.

After a couple of minutes, she spoke first as she gently tapped the arm wrapped around her waist.

"Wow... so... that was unexpected... I think after today I'm going to be too sore to have sex with anyone else over the rest of the weekend... including you."

"Did you mean what you said... about not doing it with him...?" Chris asked.

"I... think so..." Beth meekly whispered back, sounding doubtful.

"You suddenly don't sound so sure... you say a lot of stuff when you're... in the moment... I mean, did you even mean it when you said you loved me?"

"Oh... I don't know... I think... maybe? I mean, I might do...?"

"You did say it twice."

"Did I? I guess... I'm just all over the place... a bit... feelings-wise, I mean. I've got so much in my head right now. There's Dave and all our history, then there's this other guy I thought I was having feelings for... that ended badly. Now there's you... and I feel so great when we're together, but that's all just in the last week... the last few days really... I've thought maybe we could be together at some point... but then there's the Alva situation..."

"We were just casual, Ells, that's all... I didn't realise it bothered you."

"Nor did I, but I think it might... bother me, I mean. She's my best friend here, and I know you two were together before I even arrived, so I don't really have any right to be annoyed or blame either of you... but you can see how it would be awkward - I mean, imagine if you and me ever got together officially, like, long-term... I mean, seriously - my boyfriend and my best mate fucking each other for over a year... you guys have history, and people know."

"I guess..."

"Do you still have feelings for her?"

"What? No... and you know she doesn't have feelings for me, or she wouldn't have set me and you up together would she?"

"So you two were just using each other... fuck buddies? No feelings involved at all?"

"Not anymore, no."

"Anymore? So there was at some point? Feelings, I mean?"

"If I'm being totally honest, then yeah. When we first started dating..."

"Dating? So, you were like... boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah... for about two months."

"Two months?!! What happened?"

"She cheated on me on a girls holiday to Ibiza."

"Oh my god really? How did you find out?"

"She didn't realise, but one of the girls who went is good friends with my sister. We broke up over text the next day. I didn't even call her. She tried phoning but I ignored all her calls. Apparently she was upset at first - for a day or so - but decided being newly single in Ibiza was too good an opportunity to miss. Apparently she went back with a guy each of their remaining 3 nights after that."

"Wow... and when she got back?"

"She came round mine to collect a few bits of hers. She was really apologetic and we both agreed that it wasn't meant to be. Neither of us got emotional, we just ended it and agreed to be friends."

"So how did you two get back together?"

"There was a work party about a month later. We still got on really well despite Ibiza, we were both drunk and having a laugh together and suddenly we were kissing. It felt weird, feelings came rushing back. If you've ever kissed an ex you'll know what I mean. It felt 'comfortable'."

She knew only too well.

"So you got back together that night?"

"Yeah... well... not really back together... in the cab back to my place we agreed that it was just fun, and we'd see how we felt in the future. It never really progressed past the 'no strings' stage, until one day she asked me how I'd feel if she went on a date with another guy. I said we were both free to do whatever... so she did."

"What... she got a boyfriend? And you and her were still...?"

"Not a boyfriend, no. But she did sleep with him. It didn't bother me, since we weren't properly together, we were just good mates. We agreed then and there that we'd just be 'fuck buddies' as you so eloquently put it."

"And you carried that on in secret right through her relationship with Niall?"

"Before, during and after Niall yeah. Felt kinda nice not to be the one being cheated on to be honest. We both chased other people, but it took the pressure right off... we always knew that at the end of the day we had a 'sure thing' if ever we fancied it."

"So you were never emotionally involved after what happened in Ibiza?"

"No... I mean, don't get me wrong, I really like her and care for her, she's a good mate, like a sister... we're never going to be an item... it's just... I was single, she was single... well, mostly... and we fancied each other... nothing more that that really."

"A sister you fuck? You promise you aren't sleeping together anymore?"

"Of course not, not since WE started dating."

"How do you know she doesn't just expect to carry it on with you, like when she was with Niall?"

"No way. We're both friends with you, that's the difference."

"When then? When did you last do it?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes please."

"Sunday evening..."

Beth took some time to compute those facts.

"You mean... when I called her on Sunday... you... you were... there?"

He nodded.

"Did you... hear our conversation?"

"You were already on the phone when I arrived, but I got the general idea."

"When you arrived? So... you're saying that she set me and you up on a date... and then... you guys... did it? Like... even after I'd agreed to a date?"

I couldn't work out if Beth was hurt, annoyed, or just teasing him.

Chris was silent for what felt like an age, choosing his next words very carefully.

"I'm sorry babe, but that was before me and you even went out... and it's kinda the reason I was there in the first place..."

"To screw Alva, you mean?"

"Well... yeah... it was a regular thing for us to meet up a couple of times a week... not anymore obviously... I wouldn't... and nor would she... not now that me and you..."

"So how would you feel about never sleeping with her again?"

"If it means I get to be with you then I'd feel fine about it."

"And if you don't get to be with me? At least for the time being?"

Chris fumbled for the right thing to say until Beth let him off the hook with a little giggle.

"You'd be knocking at her door like a shot, I can tell."

He looked a little sheepish and confused about how to respond.

"It's ok..." she interjected.

"It won't come to that... besides, I couldn't blame you... she's lovely... and pretty hot."

"She really is." Chris readily agreed.

"Can I ask you... about her?" Beth tentatively whispered.

"Err, yeah, I suppose so..." Chris sounded wary.

"What's she like... in bed... is she good?"

"She's fun, pretty good..."

"Pretty good? You've been screwing her for over a year but she's only 'pretty good'?"

"Well, ok... very good... but... she makes me bag-up."

Beth giggled and said sarcastically, with a hint of pity in her voice.

"Very responsible of her. Don't want little ginger Irish babies everywhere, do we?"

"We thought we might have, at one point"

"Oh my god really? What happened?"

"We got kind-of carried away one night at a house party in the early days and neither of us had anything to use. She said we couldn't do it at first, but I knew she didn't really mean it. One thing led to another, and she didn't stop me when I... you know... started... although after we'd been going a while, she made me promise to pull-out when the time came."

"But - let me guess - you didn't?"

"I couldn't. We'd been seeing each other a while by then but we'd never done it without a condom. My god, the difference with her was incredible. I meant it when I promised to pull-out, but when the time came, I just couldn't."

"How mad was she?"

"In the moment, not at all. She knew I was getting close and was egging me on... she actually asked me to do it. It wasn't until about 5 minutes afterwards that she changed her tune. She later said going to the doctor the next day was humiliating and made her feel like a slut."

"And how glad are you that I don't make you 'bag up' like Alva?"

"Oh babe, you have no idea. You feel so amazing. But more than that... it's the trust and the closeness it generates between us when we do it. It's so intimate... so special that we get to feel each other... skin-on-skin... naturally... like we're a proper couple."

"Don't you think we are a proper couple then?"

"I want us to be... but you've got a boyfriend, remember?" He said sarcastically.

"Yes hun, I remember... but in my mind I try to separate you... he doesn't know about you and when we're together I like it to be just me and you, Dave doesn't exist."

"But I know about him, and I don't have the ability to separate my life into neat compartments. I don't know how you can do that so easily, it's not normal, you know?"

"Would it help if I told you that I don't let him do... what we just did... the intimate thing?"

"Really?"

"Yeah... not since the summer... told him I wanted to come off the pill for a while".

"But... you're not off the pill... I hope?" He sounded worried.

"No, don't worry, we're safe. I was going to stop, but circumstances changed here after I'd already told him. I never stopped in the end."

"With your new guy, you mean?"

"Yeah. Doing it with someone new after so long was so exciting, the first couple of times we got carried away and after that condoms just seemed a bit pointless."

"But you still make your boyfriend wear them... even though there's no need?"

"He doesn't know any different, and two guys plus no protection equals problems."

Problems it is, then.

"I love that I get to do that but he doesn't. That's something Alva would never do, she just wasn't serious enough about me. Me and you though, we just feel so right."

It turned me on to know she was lying to him.

She kissed him again.

"You have to say that now."

"My god, I love you, Elizabeth Clare Vaughan."

"I love you too."

At that point I faintly heard Beth's phone make the single 'ding' sound, like an old church bell striking once, that indicated a text message had arrived. I don't know if she heard it or not, because it sounded like the phone was tucked away in her bag, discarded downstairs in the hallway.

She lazily gazed at her watch - which would have alerted her - and read the message. It was from me.

"Shit." she said in a panic.

"He says he'll be back in 10 minutes."

Chris immediately leapt out of bed and began to get dressed. I enjoyed ruining their little intimate pillow-talk.

From her horizontal position, my sweetheart opened a bedside drawer and fished out the first underwear that came to hand - a pair of blue-and-white gingham-patterned everyday knickers - and slid them on. She then stood and slipped the dress back over her head. In less than a minute they were both fully-dressed and Beth was adjusting her hair.