All Comments on 'My Executive Assistant'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
classic1951classic1951almost 15 years ago
Excellent

The pace of this story was measured to perfection and believable. With good judgement, it leaves the reader to conclude the happy ending! Well done....Super

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not ALL Business Travel Is Drudgery

It certainly doesn't take Kate long to rebound from a relationship. I'm sure the reason she keeps finding the "wrong guys" in the "wrong places" is because those places are her natural habitat. She is an absolute certified slut. The teeny tiny bathing suit she brought is an indicator. That is okay because it made the story possible. LoL The question is: will Kate and her boss even show up at the trade show in the morning or stay in bed? Nice fantasy story about a regular guy (though he has a buff body, is successful at his job, has a big cock, and is a great pussy eater) who has always been "too nice" to get the hot girls. (why in the world did his wife ever divorce him?) This was a fun well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Romance

This is another great romance story by Miltone, well-written, with an excellent plot and interesting characters. The introduction is carefully paced, and not too brief. The romantic element of the story is beautifully written, and exactly in the right proportion to the overall story, making for a wonderful romantic story, in spite of its rather puzzling categorization as Erotic Couplings. A love story all the way, this one gets 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous