My Executive Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what would you have in mind, Baby?" she asked as she moved up to straddle me, placing her wet cunt mere inches from my rigid cock, never taking her eyes from mine. "Do you think you're gonna fuck me?"

"No," I quickly replied. "I don't think I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you!"

I quickly brought my hips up toward her and my hard cock found her wet pussy as if they had known each other for a long, long time. Her wet lips slipped around the head of my dick and the hot walls of her cunt welcomed the rest of it as I dove deeper inside her. Holding her gaze on my eyes she let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure and began to rock up and down, her beautiful freckled breasts bouncing in time with her movements. We slowly let my dick move fully inside her till the head touched her cervix. Then we let it slowly ease its way nearly back out keeping our eyes locked together as were our tingling loins. She rested her hands on my shoulders for balance as we began to rock together trying to use every inch of my cock for pleasure. I held my hands on her hips with my fingers snaking around to her ass. Her tongue came to her lips as if to tease me, licking her lips, flicking out at me.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "I don't want this to stop. Don't stop fucking me, Baby! Don't you think of stopping!"

I needed no extra encouragement. I reached out with my tongue and lips to lap at her tits now bouncing with an ever-increasing frequency. I managed to grab her left nipple between my lips and sucked the whole aureole into my hot mouth. I felt it become harder (if that was possible) in my mouth and let my teeth graze it as I let it slip back out. She moaned and quivered when I repeated the same move on her right tit.

"You bastard!" she screamed. "You're gonna make me come again!"

Each time she now pushed her pussy down onto my cock she let out a moan. She pushed at my shoulders forcing me down onto the bed, pressing her breasts down on me, digging her fingernails into my shoulders, her hair covering my face like a silken blanket, her sweat dripping down onto my chest, and just barely wiggled her pussy back on forth on my cock. I felt a trembling arise in her as I slowly brought my hands up her back. It was radiating out from her belly toward her legs and arms. She picked her head up and called out.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yesss!"

She collapsed on top of me, shaking and quivering as if caught in a chill breeze. I held my arms tightly around her until the shivering subsided.

"Are you still alive?" I asked after she had laid on me for a few moments.

"My, God! I don't think I've ever come like that!"

She pushed herself up out of my embrace and looked down at me.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked, letting her hips wiggle a little so that she could feel my cock inside of her. A couple more motions convinced her that I was still pretty hard and could go some more.

"Just doing what comes naturally, Darling."

"Oh, Baby," she said beginning to rock again. "Do it some more!"

I shifted so that I began to pull out of her. She looked disappointed.

"Don't panic," I insisted. "There's more where that came from. But first, why don't we have a glass of wine?"

"All right," she said hesitantly, getting up from the bed and moving over to the window.

I filled our glasses from the carafe, and carried them over to her. Her silhouette by the window was picture perfect. I could see the gently curving rises and creases of her back and ass, the dainty little dimples about her glorious butt, the perfectly proportioned flow of line from hip to waist to shoulder. Her beautiful blend of line and curve filled my eyes with wonder. The sun had long set and the window was filled with the twinkling lights of the airport and the other nearby hotels. She stood arms crossed just below her breasts, forming a shelf for her lovely freckled globes. Her body was glistening with the last few droplets of sweat. I handed her the glass and held mine up in a silent toast."

"Cheers," she smiled and clinked her glass against mine. Before taking a sip she sighed and said, "You know, I just can't figure you out, Jack."

"How's that?

"I've known you for a year, is it? We say hello and chat and conduct business every working day, and yet I never realized what a man you are. I mean, a real man. Smart and playful and fun to be with."

"Maybe the fact that I'm your boss got in the way."

"No, that's not it," she purred, her gaze still out the window far away. "Maybe I was just so glad to get the job and was trying so hard to please that I never thought about whether I was attracted to you or not. I mean," she added quickly, "I always thought you were attractive, maybe a little old for me, but now all of a sudden, here I am opening up to you like I never have with any one before."

"I'm only 44 Kate. That makes me what?" I paused to complete the math. "Twice your age?"

She laughed and jiggled her glass of wine, nearly spilling it.

"You know," I remarked, taking a quick sip. "I've always been attracted to you. Women don't realize the two questions that run through a man's head when he meets a woman for the first time: 'Do I want to have sex with this woman?' and 'What are my chances of making it happen?' If the answer to the first is 'no' then he doesn't bother with the second. But if it's 'yes' and the second answer is favorable in the least, most men will do what they can to make it happen."

"So what were your answers when you met me?"

"As I recall, 'Absolutely' and 'None.' "

"Really?" She said looking over at me. "You're an attractive man with a lot going for you. Why would you think you couldn't get anywhere with me?"

"I've met a dozen beautiful young women and they never wanted me as more than a friend, if that. So I've gotten used to the fact that women like you don't go for guys like me."

"That's not true," she said setting her glass down on the window sill. "I'm going for you in a big way."

"Because of this?" I remarked, grabbing my cock and waving it at her.

"And the way you use it. And the way you look at me. And the way it feels when you hold me."

I sipped the last of my wine and set the empty glass on the sill. We slipped into a warm embrace, her full lips pressing to mine, her tongue seeking out mine, as if to make up for the women I had just described. Our hands were all over each other, teasing, touching, and stirring the fire back to full glow. I leaned down and began to play a game of connect the dots with the freckles on her chest, coming teasingly close to her breasts and then backing off. Her nipples were stiffening again, begging for more attention, so I started to lick and suck each one tenderly, feeling her willing flesh heat up and catch on fire. I savored the sweet, soft flesh of her firm young breasts as she tilted her head back and began to swing it back and forth, her amber tresses swaying to and fro.

"Oh, Baby!" she purred. "I love the way you do that to me!"

I moved my trail of kisses back up to her neck and shoulders and slowly slipped around behind her. Turning her back toward the window, I brought my now rigid cock up and set it on her back right at the top of her ass. She pressed her butt back and raised her hips up to press her firm cheeks against me. My hands slipped around to her breasts and cupped them, toying with her nipples. She rubbed my cock up and down several times with her ass and then raised up on her tiptoes so that my cock slipped down between her cheeks and through to her wet pussy. The head of my dick was in perfect position to enter her, but I held out, preferring to tease her twat until she begged for me. She leaned forward and spread her legs further apart.

"I want you to fuck me, Baby!" she said in a low hoarse voice. "But not by the window."

"What's the matter?" I responded, showering her shoulders with kisses. "With the lights out, it's not like anyone can really see us."

"I don't know," she whispered. "It just seems so bold and so dirty!"

She tilted her head forward and brought her amber hair forward over her shoulders. I could feel it cascade down over her breasts. I began to ease my cock inside her. Her dripping wet pussy was ready for more of my cock and accepted it eagerly. We started slowly and built up to a sensual rhythm, like a blend of a seductive samba and a hot salsa beat. She began to moan with each stroke, pushing her flaming pussy back onto my stiff cock, the walls of her twat gripping me like a her hand, sucking me like her sweet mouth. As I felt a wave of passion roll over her, she slipped her hand down to rub her clit and bring herself to another body shaking orgasm. The sight of her quaking body brought me close, her glorious ass framing my cock that kept sliding in and out of her, glowing in the light of night sky, her hair dancing on her shoulders and back as she threw her head back.

"Oh, Baby! Yes! Here it is! Yes!" she screamed. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yeah, Baby!"

AS the waves of orgasm passed, she stood up from the window and put her hands around to my ass. I held her close, my cock still buried deep inside of her. She turned her head to kiss me, her tongue extending to lap at any part of my fact she could reach. She put her legs together to tighten her twat and pulled her hips forward to dislodge my stiff dick.

"Oh, Baby!" she cooed, as she turned around and embraced me. "Here I am coming all over the place and you haven't even come close!"

"That's not true," I answered. "I was pretty darn close just a minute ago."

"But you didn't come. Why not?"

"I wasn't ready just yet," I smiled before we shared a brief kiss. "There are some advantages to being with an older man who isn't ready to spill his load in the first minute. Besides watching you gives me a pleasure I can't describe."

"So am I putting on a good show for you?"

"Darling, the word isn't good. Something more like mind-blowing or stupendous."

"But I want you to come," she said reaching down to tenderly stroke my semi-rigid hard on. "I want to feel your jizz all over me, or inside me, or wherever you want to put it. Is there some other position you would like to try? There isn't anything I won't do for you after what you have just given me."

"I'm sure you'll think of something," I mumbled.

She silently took my by the hand and lead me over to the bed, having me stretch out the full length. Giving my cock a few strokes with her supple hand, and brief wet kiss with her pouty lips, she disappeared into the bathroom only to return with a small jar of Vaseline. She pulled something out of her purse and climbed onto the bed.

"I think I know what you want," she said with that sly smile curling her lips. "Just let me take care of you."

She began to stroke me back to full erection with a firm grip, slipping the head past her lips from time to time, and then licking the shaft from top to bottom and back again. Once it was standing at full attention, she grasped it at the base and remarked, "You have one big, beautiful cock, Baby." With a purring moan she gave it one last dip into her mouth and produced a condom that she expertly unrolled the length of my cock. The girl was prepared I thought as she began to apply some Vaseline, careful not to lose her firm grip on me. She then turned around and rubbed a dab of grease on her puckered little asshole. "I'm gonna give you a treat of the sweet stuff," she said and started to rub the slick head of my cock on her tight anus.

As she straddled me and slowly eased herself back onto me, my dick began to explore the nether reaches of her hot tight hole. First the head then the first inch of shaft and soon the rest down to the base found itself in the firm grip of her ass. She groaned with pleasure as she began to move up and down in a bucking motion and was soon bouncing joyfully, at first leaning forward then falling back to nearly lie on top of me. I met her every stroke with one of my own and found my head rolling back with pleasure. Her firm spread cheeks slapped at my belly, her thighs squeezed hard against mine. I rose up to a sitting position, forcing her back to a sitting position as she humped me, and rolled her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips I brought her up onto all fours and began to take charge of the rhythm. I noticed her hand slip down to her pussy and heard her moan.

"Oh, Baby! Fuck my asshole! Fuck my tight wet asshole!"

I was nearly delirious with passion, the magnificent view of her body, and the sounds and smell of great sex. She had buried her cheek into the bedcovers but left room for me to reach around to her bobbing breasts and moaned louder when I began tweaking her nipples. Her ass twitched as she worked on her clit and felt my cock ramming into her ass. I too was soon reaching a climax but wanted one last taste of her pussy before I came.

"I want your pussy, Darling!" I called out. "Just some more of your jelly roll!"

I quickly pulled out and rolled her over, whipping off the condom and placing my dick near the engorged lips of her pussy. I raised her legs up to my shoulders and pulled her ass up off the bed and closer to me. Entering her was no problem. She raised her arms over her head and let me have a full view of her breasts as they bounced back and forth with each stroke. She lay back letting me ram my cock as deep as I could into her cunt, a smile alternating with a look of blind pleasure. Finally my time had come and I pulled out of her.

"Are you ready to come, Baby?" she asked, reaching for my cock. "Come for me, Baby! Come for me!"

Surely the look of ecstasy on my face gave her the answer. She practically threw me down to the bed onto my back and sucked and stroked me the last few jerks it took to bring out my boiling cum. I could feel it swirl up from my balls and up through my cock. She stroked the first burst out of me, the sticky jizz shooting up like a geyser. She took the next couple in her mouth, then brought her tits up and let me empty my sack between her boobs. She licked my tingling dick and balls, rubbing my cock on her cheeks and lips and tongue and tits. I was shaking as the built-up sexual tension was released from my body.

We lay closely together on the sweat soaked, cum stained bedcovers for what must have been an hour. I let my fingers dance across her back and ass and toyed with her hair, while she drew circles on my chest and stomach. Somewhere there were parties going on, there were business receptions and dinner meetings taking place. Jets were taking off and landing at O'Hare. Pick up lines and put downs were being thrown about in the bars downstairs. But Kate and I lay close, bound up together by our spent passions, oblivious to the world around us, aware of only the heat of our bodies intertwined together and the rosy future that lay ahead.