My Fair Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,461 Followers

It was the middle of the night and I was at Jim’s place. Only an hour ago his wife, Liz, gave me a great blow job to thank me for helping them. Shortly after, they argued a bit about their relationship. Liz used to be Paul’s slut. Now she was Jim’s. She argued that she was more though. She was his wife and she loved him. Jim didn’t seem to believe her. After all they had been through I could see why. Apparently that woman had fucked more guys in the past year than your average hooker would. She begged him to let her prove her love. She said she wanted to have a complete relationship. Not what they had when they married and not what they had now but a joining of the two: husband and wife, master and slave, ownership and love.

Now I was watching videos of Liz in action with several men while the sounds of the two of them in the bedroom penetrated the ceiling above to add to the sounds of sex coming from the tv. I knew what they were doing up there. They were not fucking. They were making love, for the first time in a year. It was not long before I was jacking off watching Liz in action on the screen with three guys and a hot blonde and then it occurred to me just how much she looked like Angela. The hair was the wrong colour and she was much shorter but the face was the same and the body almost identical. Could they be related? Ha! Yeah, sure. I was grasping.

Shortly after an earth-shattering scream from above, the two descended back down the stairs to join me. Jim was in a pair of boxers and he quickly exited to the kitchen to satisfy the hunger he’d worked up. Liz was still naked. She grinned from ear to ear and had a far away look in her eyes. I quickly released my cock and tried to cover up but the motion pulled Liz’s attention over to me and snapped her out of her reverie.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Jeff!” she exclaimed, rushing down the stairs.

“Let me get that for you.” She said pulling my cock back out and taking it her mouth. After sucking it for a minute or so she switched to stroking it instead so she could talk to me. “I should have realized you’d be able to hear us but my mind was kinda focused on Jim.”

“It’s okay.” I said, “I know you two had to work things out.”

She turned back and saw what was on the tv. “Do you like my videos?” she smiled.

“Uh, yeah, they’re great.” I said, feeling a little awkward about the question despite the fact that she was jacking me off.

“I love watching them too.” She said. “Seeing myself fuck from someone else’s view is a big turn-on. Do you mind if I watch while I take care of you?”

“Uuuuhhh, no. Go right ahead.” I said. I was still unsure of how to act properly in this situation.

She got up and stood in front of me with her back to me, then lowered herself onto my cock so she could sit and watch the video. She started bouncing up and down on my shaft as she watched herself get fucked by, now four, of Paul’s clients. I couldn’t see the tv anymore but I didn’t really care. I watched her supple body gyrating on me and felt the muscles of her cunt clench and relax on my cock. Her tits bounced up and down, so big and round that I could see them poking out from the sides of her body. I wanted to reach around and grab them but I was too close to coming to have any control of my body anymore. I spurted hot cum into her and she moaned with delight as she felt it. She jumped off me and knelt to lick me clean, slowing as I softened in her hands.

“Is that better?” she grinned devilishly.

“God yes!” I said, recovering.

Jim re-entered the room, oblivious to the scene in front of him. “Ok, we have to figure out the best way to make this work.”

Liz popped herself up onto the couch beside me and an impromptu meeting began.

“It seems easy enough.” Liz said. “We just get each person alone and get Jeff to hypnotize them. Then he can undo Paul’s programming like he did with us.”

“There’re two problems with that.” Jim stated. “One: we wanted to be hypnotized. The others will be unwilling. Two: There’s no way we can get to them all before Paul finds out what we’re up to. Jeff had to work hours with each of us. At best we’d be able to get to half a dozen at most in one day. And we can’t be sure we can convert them all.”

“I don’t see how else we can do it?” I stated.

Jim paced while going over his options. We waited patiently as he did. One thing I learned in college and apparently Liz had picked up on too was that Jim doesn’t accept that a thing cannot be done. Give him long enough and he’ll find a solution. Finally he turned to Liz.

“Baby, Paul uses key words to put all his sluts into trances, right?”

“Yes, but it only works when he says them. He’s taken precautions to make sure that they don’t accidentally go into trances or slip into slut mode.”

“Do you know the key words for most people?” He asked.

“I can’t say that I paid much attention when he used them.”

“Not a problem” I interjected. “I can easily have her recall the phrases under hypnosis.”

“But without Paul saying them, they’re useless.” Liz argued.

“You were able to put me under.” Jim said to Liz.

“Yes, but that’s typical between wives and husbands.” She replied.

“We get the wives, we get the husbands!” I exclaimed. “That cuts the job down by half!”

Jim still wasn’t happy with it all. “So you’ve never been given control over anyone else?” he asked Liz.

“Not without Paul or Kathy there to start.”

Jim’s eyes lit up. “Kathy?”

“Yes…yes!” She exclaimed picking up on his thoughts. “She can control anyone as well as Paul.”

“So if we get control of Kathy…” I began.

“We can get them all.” Jim finished.

“But how do we get Kathy?” I asked.

“She’s a dominant bitch and very smart.” Said Liz. “I doubt we could break her.”

“You’re right.” Jim agreed. “But she’s still Paul’s slut, if no one else’s.”

“So?” Liz questioned.

“So, you’ve seen how submissive and compliant she becomes when he gives her orders.”

“He’s not going to order her to listen to us.” Liz insisted.

“Really?” Jim asked, smiling. “I think he just might.”

Liz and I exchanged glances as we wondered what plan Jim had come up with.

“Jeff, stay in the guest bedroom tonight.” Jim ordered. “Liz will get you settled in. We have a lot to do tomorrow.”

“I have patients tomorrow.” I stated.

“Cancel them. I have to set some things up.”

Then he went into his office.

Liz and I got up and she took me to the guest bedroom. As she was getting out fresh towels I couldn’t help but satisfy my curiosity.

“Liz,” I asked, “Do you have an older sister?”

“No, I’m an only child. Why?”

“Oh, nothing. It’s just that I had a patient about two years ago that looked a lot like you, only she was blonde and much taller.”

Liz looked at me quizzically, “Sounds like my mother.”

“Your mother?”

“Yes, everyone says I look just like her except for the hair and the height. What was she there for?”

“Well, I don’t think I can really discuss-“

She cut me off “Jeff, you are about to help my husband and I take control of a company full of women who we’ll let you fuck to your heart’s content. I think we’re a little beyond the morals of doctor-patient confidentiality.”

She had a very good point.

“So what was wrong with her?” She asked.

“That’s just it. Nothing. Well, then again I guess it depends on your point of view.”

“Care to make a little more sense?”

“Ok, well she came in to see me but not because she had a psychological problem but because she had a fantasy of being under someone’s complete control and being their slut slave. She wanted me to put her under and make her mine.”

Liz’s eyes lit up and she grabbed my hands. “Did you do it?” She asked hopefully.

“Uhhhhh.”

“Jeff!”

“Yeah, I did.”

She hugged me forcefully. “Oh thank you Jeff! And you fucked her. Please tell me you fucked her!”

“It was the best fuck I ever had. She had a minute long orgasm.” Today had to be the most bizarre day of my life. I never thought I’d see a woman happy that her mom was fucked like a slut. Liz had tears coming down her face as she hugged me. She was so happy. Then she stopped and pushed me away.

“Hey! The best fuck?” she argued.

I went red. “Er.. I mean … that is next to you-“

She giggled and slapped me lightly. “Relax, Jeff. I’m teasing. I’m sure mom could probably out-fuck me any day of the week. She’s been your slut ever since?”

“Um, no. It was just the one time. I was so sure she would be back that I didn’t put a suggestion in her mind to come back. I think she was happy with the whole thing and wanted to leave it at that.”

Liz shook her head. “Oh no, that will just not do. I’m going to have to have a talk with her. We’ll get you two set up again. I was going to let Jim take her.” She paused in thought. “Well, she does need a really dominant man. You don’t seem that dominant to me, Jeff.”

“I guess I’m not but while she was under I was everything she wanted.”

“Mmmm, I just don’t want her to have to be hypnotized all the time in order to be herself. I’ll think about it, but even if I decide that Jim’s better for her, you can fuck her whenever you want. We owe you that.”

“Sounds like a fair deal to me.” I said, though I would have loved to have her all to myself. Liz was right. If she was as much a slut as Liz then one man couldn’t satisfy her for long and I wasn’t dominant enough to control her properly. Maybe I should learn.

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. I had a pee-on. (For you women that’s a hard-on caused by the fact that we really have to pee. I think of it as nature’s way of keeping us from wetting the bed after puberty.) After relieving myself I wandered into the kitchen where Liz was on her knees wearing just a slip and finishing up a blow job for Jim.

Jim turned to me after filling her mouth and smiled. “Ah, you’re up. Good. We’re going to need another guy we can trust, preferably someone strong and with as few morals as us.”

I laughed. “The morals part shouldn’t be hard. Most of the guys in our year were dogs.”

Liz was up and serving our breakfasts with a smile. I noticed that she and Jim tended to touch each other whenever she passed by him.

“You’re going to have to stop that.” I told them.

“Stop what?” They said in unison.

“You’re touching each other like teenagers in love. If you do that in front of Paul or Kathy they’ll know something’s up. You’re supposed to despise him for being so pathetic, Liz.”

Liz pulled her hand away from Jim’s shoulder. Jim pulled it back.

“I think we can play the part well enough when we have to.” He ensured. “You should call the office and clear your schedule too.”

Just then the phone rang. Liz picked it up.

“Hello? Oh, hi Master!” Her voice was so full of joy I wondered if his voice just undid everything we worked on. Then she winked at us. “Yes. I think he’s all recovered. Tonight? Ok, I’ll make sure he’s there. What about me, Master? Yes, I remember them. The Mariott. 9pm. Yes, Master.”

She hung up the phone and looked at Jim. “How long?”

“Just a minute or two.” He replied.

“A minute or two for what?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” Jim said and began to eat his breakfast.

A minute or two later Liz was back on the phone calling Paul back.

“Master? I’m having a little trouble with him. No, not like that again. The wimp is scared. Well, he took quite a beating the other night. I think he’s afraid of a repeat. Maybe if you talked to him. Ok. Hold on.” Then she called of into the air. “Slut, come here!”

Jim hit the speaker phone, “Yes, Master?” He said his voice suddenly meek.

“Listen to me, slut. You will go to the appointment tonight.”

“But I don’t want to. I think-“

“I don’t care what you think. You do as I tell you. And when you get there you will do as Liz tells you.”

“What about the men? Do I have to obey them or just Mistress Liz?”

“You will do what anyone there tells you to do or I will come there Myself and punish the hell out of your ass, is that clear?!”

“Y-yes, Master. No matter what they tell me to do?”

“No matter what.”

“Yes, Master. I’m sorry, Master. I’ll be good.”

“You’d better be, slut. Put Liz back on.”

“Yes Master.” He said and Liz stepped up.

“Yes, Master?”

“If he wasn’t so popular with the clients I’d put him back the way he was.”

“I know, Master. He’s been quite a handful lately.”

“Make sure he behaves tonight.”

“Yes, Master. Any other orders for me?”

“This is an important business deal you’re closing so fuck them well, slut. Make me proud.”

“Always, Master.”

“Bye, slut.”

“Bye, Master.”

Liz and Jim smiled at each other. “Better than I thought.” Jim said.

“Oh yes!” Liz agreed and hopped into his lap and hugged him. “I have the smartest, most devious Master in the whole world!”

“Someone want to fill me in on what’s going on?” I asked.

They turned to me and both smiled with fake innocence, like kids who had eaten a cake they weren’t supposed to.

Kathy was an impressive sight, a red-headed vixen with all the right curves whose sexual energy permeated the room. We arrived at her house just after noon, that is, Liz, myself and Shaun. Shaun was friend from college that Jim and I knew. He was a black man, self-employed and a player. When I told him we were going to go to a rich chick’s home to fuck her he just said “Time and place.”

“Liz, what is it?” she asked when she opened the door.

“We’re here for you.” Liz replied calmly.

“Excuse me? For what?”

“Didn’t Master call? You’re supposed to entertain these clients. I was to bring them over.”

“No, and he didn’t mention anything this morning either.”

Liz was right about Kathy. She was a smart girl and immediately suspicious.

“It’s no problem. I’ll call him right now and confirm.”

She turned on the speaker phone and hit the autodial to the office. She smiled at us with a mix of pleasantness and caution.

“Paul Knight.” The voice said.

“Hi Paul. It’s me.”

“Hello slut.” He replied and her demeanor changed immediately to that of his subservient slut.

“Master, Liz brought some men over that she said You wanted me to entertain.”

“You will do as Liz tells you.” He told her.

“As Liz tells me? Master, I don’t think-“

“I don’t care what you think. You do as I tell you.”

She went silent for a moment then replied quietly. “Yes, Master. And the men?”

“You will do what anyone there tells you to do or I will come there Myself and punish the hell out of your ass, is that clear?!”

“Yes, Master. Anything they say.”

“No matter what.” He emphasized.

“No matter what, Master.”

“This is an important business deal you’re closing so fuck them well, slut. Make me proud.”

The statement cheered her up somewhat as she realized that this wasn’t a whim but an important task.

“Bye, slut.” Paul said.

“Bye, Master.” Kathy replied and then looked up at Liz. “What do you want me to do?”

“Go into the living room, put on some good music and do a striptease for us.” Shaun said.

Liz and I turned and looked at him with shock. That wasn’t what we planned. He looked at us and shrugged, “Hey, we got her. We might as well take full advantage of it.”

The hardest part was over. Jim had managed to forward Paul’s phone to a private office where his laptop replayed sections of the conversations we had with Paul that morning. Jim was probably un-forwarding the phone right now before following us over here. He would want to be here when we put Kathy under so entertaining Shaun’s whims would be a good way to pass the time.

In the living room Kathy had already started dancing for Shaun who sat on the leather couch with a self-satisfied grin on his face. It was obvious that this wasn’t the first striptease she had performed, though not one of us would have thought that to begin with. The girl had moves. Even before the clothes started to come off I (and I figured Shaun as well) was hard in my pants. I glanced over at Liz and noticed that even she was turned on by the show in front of us.

Kathy grinned wickedly, knowing what her movements were doing to us. With her top off she moved up to Shaun in just a skirt, bra and fishnets and straddled him on the couch. He tried to grab her tits but she grabbed his wrists and shook her head. Then she ground her groin into his cock. She leaned in and lightly bit his ear then licked from just under it down along his neck. Her hands moved slowly down his chest, feeling his body out. Then she lifted up, her tits rubbing against Shaun’s face as she stood. She turned her attentions on me next. Her skirt fell to the floor completely revealing her fishnet garters and a lack of any underwear as she slowly sauntered closer. She stopped just short of me and caressed her own body with her hands. They moved along her sides, down to her hips and over them. Then they slipped in between her thighs and began to rise again. Up along her pussy lips they slid, past her clit and along her stomach. They grasped her breasts firmly and squeezed them together. I thought they would pop out of her bra but it managed to hold them somehow. One finger entered her mouth and she sucked on it, while looking right into my eyes with a look of both innocence and mischief. Then she moved in and grabbed my head and smashed it into her pussy. What choice did I have? I licked her and made sure I did a good job of it.

“That’s it, baby.” I heard her say. “Make mommy happy.”

I happily enjoyed the taste of her for a minute before she abruptly pulled away from me. When I looked up I realized it wasn’t her, but Shaun who had done the pulling. He had come up behind her and snapped a leather collar around her neck then yanked her by the attached leash.

“Uh uh, bitch.” He said. “You heard what your master said. You do whatever we want, not what you want. And I like to be in charge. So drop to your fuckin’ knees.”

Kathy dropped immediately and Shaun petted her head. Now on all fours like the bitch you are!” he ordered.

“Shaun, what are you doing?” a shocked and confused Liz asked.
”Hey, we’re allowed to do whatever we want and I’m taking full advantage of that. Besides, you said she’s been a bitch mistress to you. Now you can repay her and make her your bitch for a while.” He smiled.

A look of shock came over Kathy’s face when she heard that she was going to be Liz’s bitch for a change.

“Anything goes.” Shaun said and then looked down at Kathy, “Isn’t that right, bitch?”

Kathy looked at the floor and nodded.

“Good, then crawl over then and lick Liz’s pussy.”

Kathy obediently though hesitantly crawled over to Liz and reached for her skirt.

“No!” Shaun snapped. “A bitch doesn’t use her hands, does she?”

Kathy’s hands dropped down. She tucked her head under Liz’s skirt and then began licking.

Liz stood there staring at Shaun wondering where the hell we had found him. Meanwhile Shaun produced a butt plug from a small gym bag he had brought. There was a tail on the back of the plug. He slipped it first into Kathy’s cunt to lubricate it.

“Man, this bitch is wet. She loves being told what to do!” He exclaimed. Then he forced the butt plug into her ass. When he was done she had a tail. “Now that’s a bitch!” He laughed and then slapped her ass hard.

Kathy squealed but it was Liz’s eyes that widened. Apparently the slap made her do something under that skirt that felt very good.

“Liked that, did you bitch?” Shaun asked and then spanked her again. I watched his black hand smack her tanned ass again and again. She slowed reddened and squealed each time he got her with a really hard one. Meanwhile Liz’s eyes almost popped out of her head. Her legs began to tremble and she grabbed Kathy’s head through her skirt.

Her knuckles started to go white as she began to chant. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” If she wasn’t having an orgasm then she could fake it with the best of them. She collapsed to her knees forcing Kathy’s trapped head down in the process.

Boratus
Boratus
1,461 Followers