My Fair Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,462 Followers

I really learned my worth when I came over one day and he had a friend there. At least his friend was impressed with my appearance. The wolf whistle and lust-filled stare made it obvious.

“This is the new slut?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Damien replied matter-of-factly.

“Can I try her out?” He asked.

“Yeah, she’s gotta learn to fuck while sitting so you might as well help out.” Then he turned to me. “Strip, bitch.”

I shook my head. He didn’t like that.

“You refusing me, slut?”

“My body is yours.” I told him. “Only yours. I’m not a whore. I won’t fuck just anyone.”

I saw how angry he got. And then that anger just vanished. “Then go.” He said calmly.

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

“I have no use for a slut that doesn’t follow orders. Go if you want but that’s the last time you’ll ever have my cock in you, bitch.”

“Damien, please-“

“Shut the fuck up!” He walked right up to me so that our faces were almost touching. “You have two choices right now. Strip or leave. Neither of them requires words so I don’t want to hear them from you.”

He walked away again and sat in the chair of his desk. He looked at me, waiting for me to make up my mind. I looked at the door. It was literally a door to freedom. If I took it I would release myself from his control. But by taking it I would never learn what he still had to teach me. There would be other men who could. I was sure there would be.

Piece by piece my clothes dropped to the floor. Soon I was naked and blushing from head to toe with shame. His friend sat on the edge of the bed and I was instructed to suck him off until he was hard. Then I mounted his cock but with my back to him. Damien instructed me on how to move my hips, how to use my legs. His friend didn’t seem to know much about fucking because he just sat there and groped my tits in a fumbling sort of way. This wasn’t about him though. It was about me. I had to learn how to give a man pleasure. I found that Damien’s instructions heightened my pleasure.

Soon it didn’t matter if his friend was good, or even alive. He was just a big dildo and I had to get myself off on it. I rode that cock and took more and more pleasure from it. My eyes closed and I lost myself in the pleasure. Damien’s friend moaned behind me. I was obviously doing things right. I felt his cock grow inside me and knew he was about to cum. I opened my eyes to look for Damien but he was gone. That cock spurt hot cum in me and I came as well. I bucked up and down on the guy until the orgasm subsided. That’s when the door to the room opened and Damien walked in with six guys following.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“You said you weren’t a whore.” Damien smiled. “Tonight you will become one. Each of these guys has paid me fifty bucks to fuck you. And you will fuck them all if you ever want my cock inside you again.”

I looked again at the door to freedom. I stared at it and then at the men, none of which I found attractive, that Damien wanted me to fuck. I’m not a whore, I told myself but the facts that there was a deflating cock in me and that I got wetter at the prospect of what was to come, said otherwise.

And so I became Damien’s whore. I fucked all of them one, two, even three at a time. At first I was disgraced and ashamed for doing it but as the night went on I realized that, although Damien held power over me, I held power over these other guys. I was the one giving them pleasure. The more pleasure I gave the better I got at it. I stopped looking at it as an exercise in humiliation and began to find out just what I had to do to best pleasure these men. I put all my effort into it. I took pride in my work. I fucked them all good. When it was over they all left and Damien rewarded me by fucking me better than any of them had. We finished with him lying on the bed and me riding him.

“Show me what you’ve learned tonight, my whore.” He ordered. And I did. I bounced up and down on the cock and squeezed my pussy around it. I played with my breasts and moaned both with pleasure and to put on an erotic spectacle that would more arouse him and get him off sooner. When he finally came in me I jumped off his cock and took in my mouth and sucked it dry. Then I licked all around it, cleaning it properly. I actually thanked him for giving me the honour of cumming in me. If things hadn’t changed I would have been happy spending my life as Damien’s whore.

Damien graduated the next year. He got a great job on the other side of the country and although I would have followed him he left without me. He saw it as new challenges and new sluts to create and fuck. I don’t doubt that he went on to make many of them. As for me, I started my last year of high school and learned the other side of D/s.

Of course word of my being Damien’s slut had passed through the guys at the college and some of them had little brothers and some of them went to my school. I heard the whispers “Bitch is now a slut”, “She’ll fuck anyone”, “Yeah, I fucked her when I went to visit my brother.” That last statement was a lie. Damien only made me fuck the college boys. He didn’t give a shit about high school brats, in fact he fucked me in front of one stuck up little shit who thought he was all that. After the guy got all hard and thought he’d get sloppy seconds, Damien laughed and told him a slut like me was something he’d never get and then threw him out of the room. I must say, I look back on that particular fuck very fondly.

But so it went that my rep had gone from bitch to slut despite the fact that I wasn’t fucking anyone at the moment. I didn’t think anyone could ever compare to Damien. Many of the girls that set me up with him told me that I thought right. It was actually several months before someone tried to take possession on me. It turned out to be Gary Jackson. Now Gary wasn’t a bad looking guy. And as reputation goes he was cool. There were even a few girls that swooned over him. But as a Dom, well, it went something like this…

I left the library late one day after school. Since my sex life was dry I was putting my energy into my studies and scoring straight A’s because of it. Gary must have been waiting for me and caught me between the inner and outer doors to the school.

“Hello Kathy.” He greeted smugly.

“Hey Gary.” I said barely noticing his presence.

“I heard you’re in need of a new master.” He told me. That got my attention.

“You saying you know someone?” I asked, making it clear I didn’t consider him.

“I know what you need, bitch.” He said. “You need someone to tell you what to do.”

He moved in closer to me. He was fairly tall but still had to look up slightly because of my heels. He was confident, I’ll give him that.

“You know what I really need, Gary?” I asked.

“Tell me, slut.”

“I need my pussy licked.”

“Beg me and I just may do that for you.”

“No, Gary. I need my pussy licked now and if you want any piece of me, ever, you’ll drop to your knees right now and make me cum.”

Confusion welled up in his eyes.

“I’m not going to-“ He started

“Fine.” I cut him off. “That was you chance to taste me. You don’t want it, I’m gone.”

I pushed him back and started to walk away.

Now a real Master would have grabbed me by the hair, yanked me back and thrown me against the wall, asking “Where the hell do you think you’re going, bitch?” That would have scared me. That would have excited me.

Gary’s response was “No, no, wait. If I lick you I get to fuck you?”

Pathetic.

“No, Gary.” I told him. “You make me cum and I may let you do more sometime. Right now is a test of your skill. You willing to take it?”

All posturing of dominance was gone now.

“Yeah, ok.” He said.

“Not ‘Yeah I guess.’” I corrected. “Yes or no.”

“Yes.”

I put my back to the wall and lifted my skirt slightly. “Then get on your knees and get under here.”

He dropped immediately and I put my skirt over his head. I groped for my panties and pulled them down and then began licking my clit. No playing, no teasing, just straight to business. More points against him. But I hadn’t been licked in so long and there’s only so much pleasure you can give yourself. It took a while but he got me to cum. It wasn’t a huge orgasm but it was satisfactory.

I thanked him and let him stand. His face was coated with my juices. The he moved in to kiss me. My hand came up.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

“You said-“

“I said ‘Make me cum and I may let you do more sometime.’ Sometime isn’t right now. I have things to do. Give me your number and I’ll call you when I need you.”

“But I-“ He started to argue.

“But what?” I demanded.

He didn’t have a response. Finally he took out a piece of paper and wrote his number down.

“Good boy.” I said, taking the number. I walked to the outer doors and opened them. I turned back just before leaving. “Oh and Gary, if I hear one rumour about me being your bitch, you’ll never touch this body again. Understood?”

“Yes.” He said quietly.

“Good boy.”

Gary became my first sub. He wasn’t that hard to train. Men usually aren’t. They’re pretty much programmed to do anything for sex. I used him primarily as a huge blow-up doll. I rode his cock as he lay on a bed and I let him do me missionary style. I never let him fuck me from behind. That would give him a semblance of control. Damien had taught me just how important it was to never let them have a hint of control. He licked my pussy from under my desk as I did my homework. He gave me massages. And when he annoyed me or I was just feeling playful I would tie him to the bedpost and whip his ass. That was fun. I couldn’t believe what a rush being a dominatrix could be. I could see why Damien did what he did. It wasn’t long before I went out and bought the leather and let me tell you, I looked damn fine in it!

In looking for the leather outfits I found out about the whole BDSM scene. I couldn’t believe it. I had heard about things like it but when I arrived at my first official fet night I was blown away by the people there: Masters and subs dressed to the nines; a play area where the sluts were flogged and spanked and whipped; people advertising rope tying courses and knife play seminars. I was only 19 but luckily that was the legal entry age. The doorman was going to ask for my ID but a stiff stare shut him down. Still, I was younger than most of the people there. A couple Doms came over to try their luck with me. I made it clear I was a Domme and they took it very well. I could see they respected me and didn’t just try to overcome me. On the other hand I also had several subs, both male and female approach me, some ready to submit to me on the spot.

I picked a man in his forties and led him to the play area. I put him over a bench and spanked his ass with the riding crop I had brought along. I enjoyed myself thoroughly on him. It was a wonderful feeling of power having a man over twice my age be my plaything. Twice the attendant warned me to go easy on him. Apparently there were limits to be respected in this place. I caused a crisscross pattern of welts to appear on his ass, with extra lines on his legs and back. Every so often I massaged his ass and even stuck my finger in it and felt him squirm. He was hard as a rock the whole time. When his moans got to the point that I knew he was close I took my crop and shoved it, handle first, into his ass which I had loosened up with my fingers. I spanked him as I shoved the riding crop in and the attendant move immediately to stop me. I knew I had just crossed the lines but I didn’t care. Before he could reach me, though, the sub spurted hot semen all over the bench. I yanked the riding crop free and walked out of the play area. The sub lay there for a while and then rolled of the bench onto the floor with a huge grin on his face.

I stood watching the others in the play area but they had all stopped their play and were staring at my sub. A voice beside me said, “You can get banned for pulling shit like that.”

Without turning to him I answered, “There are other places to go to.”

“True enough.” The voice replied. “But this is one of the better ones and, besides, I like way you improve the décor.”

That made me turn. The guy was direct and bold and I liked that in a man. I smiled at him.

“Keith.” He introduced himself.

“Kathy.” I replied taking his hand. His grip was firm and, of course, he squeezed my hand.

Just then the sub dropped himself at my feet asking. “How may I serve thee, my mistress?”

I looked down and sneered. “I’m not your mistress and I’m done with you for the night.”

He looked up at me filled with shock and sadness. Pathetic. I turned back to Keith. “So what makes this place one of the better ones?”

Keith glanced down at the heartbroken sub before replying, “More serious players here, not a lot of wannabes. Plus they line up shows that are either very entertaining or very educational. Although the demo you just gave could be considered both.”

The sub slinked away from me and went to get a drink at the bar. For the rest of the evening he would watch me and hope that I would call him back.

“That was cold.” Keith observed.

“Not really.” I rebutted. “Any other response would have given him false hope that I was actually interested. I wanted to play. That’s all.”

He shrugged. “Whatever.”

He was trying to be aloof. Not doing too bad a job at it but I could see that he was trying. Just then two very sexy girls were walking by. Both were blonde and slight. One was a b-cup with straight, shoulder-length hair that was done in pigtails. The other an a-cup with longer fuller hair and a large round ass that seemed to stick out of the catholic school girl uniform she wore to match her friend. I stuck my riding crop out stopping one. She was clearly nervous and just a bit scared.

“Are you two sister sluts?” I asked tartly.

“We’re just friends, ma’am.” She replied.

“Owned?” I asked.

“No, ma’am. We’re both looking for Masters but we haven’t found any that really want to do more than fuck us.”

“I can see why.” I stated and they both blushed slightly. “How close are you?”

“Excuse me, ma’am?”

“You know what I’m asking, slut!”

“We-We’ve played a bit but never really-“

“Kiss.”

“I..er..”

“Kiss for me now, sluts.”

They looked at each other. I could see what was going on in their minds. They didn’t want to kiss in public but their submissive nature made them not want to disobey. Finally, they turned toward each other and kissed. It started as a gentle pressing of the lips but they could both feel my eyes on them and their mouths opened slightly. It became more sensual and the held each others arms. Then tongues began to play and their bodies moved closer. Little moans escaped their lips.

I glanced over at Keith who stood mesmerized and took note of his full hard on. Others in the club were watching the two sluts too. They, however, had forgotten that anyone else was around. I decided to remind them.

“Good enough.” I said and grabbed the one with the large ass and pulled her toward the play area. The other stood gawking until I ordered, “Well, come along, slut!”

Then she rushed after us.

I put the slut up on the big X, securing her wrists well. The attendant was already moving to stop me. I turned and smiled as innocently as I could. “I’ll be gentle with this one. I promise.” He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms to watch.

I told the other slut to go around the other side of the X and lift her friend’s skirt up. By doing this the two of them were face to face with the X between them. I then pulled down her friend’s panties exposing her round ass for everyone to see. Although it was big it didn’t sag. It was actually very beautiful. I felt sorry for her when she got older though.

This time I used my hand and began to spank her. I was intrigued by that ass and wanted to touch it. I started lightly but increased my force quickly until a little yelp came out of her. That was my threshold. I moderated the spanking moving above and below it, sometimes stopping to massage her ass, her thighs or her back. I kept the spanking random and mixed it with sensual touching. She was soon dripping. The other effect of my actions was that with her friend right in front of her and her body getting as hot as it was she leaned forward and started making out again. A bitch mistress spanking a sexy whore while she kissed another: There wasn’t a soft cock in the place. I had never been with a woman before. Damien had fucked me with other whores of his but that was all about servicing him not each other. I decided that would change tonight.

The girls, as it turned out were both 2 years older than me. It didn’t really matter. When it comes to domination I don’t think age really matters at all once you’re 18. I’ve know 18 year-old boys who had 40 year-old married slut that they owned and vice-versa. Experience can be important but sometimes sheer natural talent can go a long way. Combine the two and, yum, you get someone like Damien.

Anyways, they had their own place and I had them take me there. I had them get naked the moment we walked in the door and they eagerly obeyed. Their names were Tammy and Jenny. I didn’t care to remember which was which. I had them kneel on the floor in front of me. Then I walked around them surveying them as I remembered Damien had done to me. They squirmed under my gaze. Finally I plopped myself down on the couch.

“Tammy, come lick my pussy. Jenny, suck on my tits.” I ordered. The crawled over quickly and virtually attacked me. Tammy pulled off my thong with a kind of desperation and Jenny did her best to strip be of my bodice but I had to help her in the end. Now, I have to tell you, Damien’s tongue was amazing as tongues go. He knew what to do and learned my body very well during our time together but a woman knows right from the start what a woman wants. The work those two did on my body put me close to heaven. After my second orgasm I needed to taste those girls’ pussies as well. The three of us fucked and sucked all night in every position three girls could get into. I’ll admit there were times when I lost control and moaned like a slut when they fucked me with their fingers or tongue but they didn’t seem to notice. It just turned them on all the more. We fell asleep at sunrise and woke in the early afternoon. Their first duty was to make me cum and they fulfilled it beautifully. I got their home number and I knew their address. As I left I made a mental note to return with a strap on dildo. I decided that my “coming out” night was a success.

Within a month the girls submitted to me formally. About 3 months after that I had a business man named Joseph swear himself to me along with everything he had. He became but bank note. I won’t use the term sugar daddy because, if anything, he was the child and I was his bitch momma. This also made things easy for me financially, not that I wasn’t without money, having well-off parents, but now I could spend so much more on my outfits and toys and equipment. Joseph owned a house which the girls and I moved into. I took over the master bedroom. The girls shared and room and Joseph slept in a cage at the foot of my bed. There was another bedroom which I let Joseph keep his clothes in but he essentially became our dog when he was home. I was good to him. I patted his head when he was good and made sure one of the girls put food in his dish at mealtime. When I was particularly horny I’d ride his cock and if I enjoyed myself on him I’d let one of the girls suck him off. Sometimes I wondered if he really loved his new life but mostly I didn’t really give a shit about him. He was money and a cock. Apparently he had bought the house back when he thought he’d have a wife and kids someday. Maybe if I got tired of him he’d try again. But at the moment I didn’t care what he wanted. I wanted a dungeon.

Boratus
Boratus
1,462 Followers