All Comments on 'My Family Secret Ch. 02'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep going

It must be a family thing, so don't stop now. Let them all play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best of both worlds

Erotically exciting, well written and horny as all get out. Loved it esp. the sex acts. One caveat tho, why didn't you fuck Monica? I think that would have been wild, feeling her cock rubbing your tummy as you moved. Keep writing.

Rudstillhorny one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"Tell Mother Hello"

I hope that last sentence indicates that you will be telling us the story of you and mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
talk about being totally sexually liberated!

I'm glad the brother's got a name now. Danny is the personification of sexual liberation. He's a dedicated family fucker--now he's fucked both of his sisters--and he's also excited by hermaphrodites and loves sucking cock and watching cum shooting out of a prick (actually, he should have had it shoot in his mouth--it's pure protein, real good for a growing boy). One commenter was right--Danny should've stuck his big fat cock up Monica's cunt, given him/her some of his own protein. Now on to Danny's mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES