My Family's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tee shirt moved higher, her flat belly, the lovely pit of her tummy, coming into view. And then her breasts were gently bouncing free as the material caught them, and then revealed them. They were fuller, firmer, rounder, softer, than Annie’s, but just as beautiful, her aureoles wide and dark brown, her nipples prominent and erect.

And then she swept the tee shirt over her head, holding her arms above her head for a few seconds to show off her nakedness to me in all its glory.

Dropping the tee shirt onto the floor, she crawled up the bed, her knees each side of me, her heavy breasts hanging down, her nipples sending shivers through me as they dragged lightly across my thighs, my cock, my belly.

I reached for her, wanting the heat, the weight, of her breasts in my hands. Her nipples pressed into the palms of my hands as I cupped them, as her lips moved towards mine to kiss me. Her lips were soft and full, her tongue uncertain and shy at first, but then eager, hungry even.

She sank her body down onto mine. I pulled my hands out from between us, reaching down for her bum, for her beautifully rounded ass, as her breasts settled onto my chest, our tongues exploring now, our hips rocking against each other.

I felt her wetness running from her onto my cock and balls. My cock began to harden, to lengthen, to react to her, to my need to fuck her, just as I’d been fucking my sister. The rights and wrongs of what was happening never entered my head, only the need, the wantonness we were both feeling.

Mum slid her body up and down a few inches, her nipples dragging across my body, her pouting pussy lips each side of the hard ridge of my cock, her clit rubbing on me, her mouth near my ear, her breathing becoming harsh as she slowly used my cock, my body, to bring herself to a delicious climax.

She clung to me as her climax rippled through her, a deep, satisfied sigh escaping her lips. I could feel the heat, the pleasure, of her body. She cried out as her orgasm intensified, her pussy, her clit, still rubbing hard against me, her teeth biting into my shoulder to stifle her moans of pleasure.

My cock was rock hard by now, and soaked in Mum’s sticky juices. She pressed her pussy down onto me at just the right angle for me to slip easily into her. Mum’s pussy drew me into her deeply as I thrust upwards, my hips bouncing up off the bed to meet her as she ground down against me. She drew herself up onto her knees, her hips higher now so that I could drive powerfully up into her wonderful cunt.

Her breasts hung down heavily. She moved slightly, lowering her nipples towards my hungry mouth. I held her ass with one hand as I drove into her body, my other hand and my mouth eager to feel, to caress, to kiss and lick, to suck, to tease, her awesome breasts, her wonderfully hard nipples. I held her erect nipple between my teeth, my tongue swirling around her aureole, tasting her, sucking her.

Mum knelt up further, reaching out to put her hands on the headboard, her breasts swinging above me, her hips pushing down harder onto my cock. I reached for her breasts again, cupping them in my hands, reaching up to suck and lick, to kiss and nibble, her nipples, making her cry out.

She moved her body up and down my cock, allowing almost the whole length of me to leave her body before pushing herself down hard on me, sending more waves of pleasure through both of us. My Mum used all her experience to prolong our pleasure, to bring our bodies to a peak together.

She moved again, turning around before sliding back down my cock, her back to me. She reached down and started to rub her own clit with one hand, cupping my balls with the other as I pumped into her. Mum watched my thick, hard cock slide in and out of her pussy, my cock shiny with her juices, her lips stretched around me.

“Fuck me hard,” she yelled, urging me on, wanting my cum inside her.

She pushed her ass back towards me, wriggling against me, pushing down harder onto my cock. I reached for her ass, cupping her cheeks before running a finger between them, and then into her tight hole. My cock slammed into her time and time again, both of us crying out, oblivious to all else. Mum arched her back, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, my cock deep inside her.

I fucked her harder and deeper, her pussy massaging me, loving me, until with loud cries we both came. My cum exploded from my cock, driven deep into her body as my balls tightened, jet after jet of cum spurted into her to mix with the hot juices flooding her pussy as she came again. Her pussy squeezed and throbbed around me. She turned around, stretching out on top of me, my cock somehow still inside her. We clung to each other, our eyes shut as we felt each others orgasms rushing through us.

I opened my eyes slowly, almost dreamily, as I felt Mum’s pussy relax around me. We kissed again, slowly, sensually, but as we did I sensed something. Looking past Mum I focused slowly on the door, on Annie stood watching us.

I had no idea how long she’d been there, but quite a while judging by the look on her face, and the way her hands were rubbing at her body. She was still dressed, but her tight mini skirt and her jumper were rucked up where she had been using her hands on herself.

Mum wriggled against me, confused by the stillness of my mouth on hers. She rolled over and looked back, seeing Annie. Nothing was said as Mum sat up, making no attempt to hide her nakedness. She held out her arms to Annie, who hesitated for only seconds before rushing across the room.

Mum held my twin sister in her arms. Again nothing was said, but the thought of what was to come was heavy in the air, all of us knowing what we wanted.

Mum knelt up on the bed, offering her breasts to my sister, who reached for them. Annie cupped them in her hands, feeling their weight, their softness, sub-consciously comparing them to her own. I climbing off the bed, my cock heavy against my thigh, and walked around the bed to stand behind my sister. I kissed her neck, slipping my arms around her, my hands reaching up to cup her breasts through her tight jumper, my thumbs rubbing over her already erect nipples.

Annie twisted her head around and kissed me, a slow kiss that built rapidly as our tongues slipped eagerly into each other’s mouths. Mum pressed forward against us, dragging Annie’s jumper up her body. We broke our kiss, and even as I pulled the jumper over Annie’s head, Mum was pulling Annie’s bra off to expose her breasts. Annie sighed with pleasure as my hands moved back to her naked breasts, cupping them, tweaking her painfully erect nipples.

She sighed again as my hands were joined by Mum’s mouth, by her tongue, sucking on her nipples, drawing her breasts into her mouth. I released Annie’s breasts, leaving them to Mum, and dropped to my knees behind her, kissing her back, easing her skirt and panties down, and then kissing her ass. I caressed her and kissed her softly, feeling her shudder at my touch, at Mum’s touch.

Annie held Mum’s head to her, urging her to suck harder on her breasts, as I ran my wet tongue down between her cheeks. She pushed her ass out to me as my tongue probed at her puckered hole. I stood up and pulled her back against me, pressing my cock into the tight crack of her ass as I held her, as I looked down over her shoulder and watched our Mum sucking and kissing her breasts and nipples, while Annie reached down for Mum, her fingers brushing against the rubbery flesh of her taut nipples.

I led Annie to the bed. She lay down, watching as Mum and I joined her, one each side of her. We all kissed, gently, softly, at first, and then passionately, wantonly. Annie reached for my cock on one side of her, taking Mum’s nipple into her mouth when it was offered to her from the other side. I ran my hands over Annie’s sexy young body as she wanked my cock, still slightly damp from Mum’s juices, her other hand now reaching out to stroke Mum’s legs, her thighs, before reaching for the wetness of her pussy. My hands were joined on her body by Mum’s as we slid our hands all over her, over her breasts, her nipples, running over her legs and stomach, and down to her aching pussy.

Mum’s fingers were softly rubbing Annie’s pubic mound, slipping down to her hard little clit, rubbing it gently from side to side. I reached down and rubbed my fingers along her hot pussy lips at the same time. I dipped my head and sucked her rock hard nipple into my mouth. Mum moved to kiss my sisters mouth, their tongues moving over each other. I slid two fingers into Annie’s wet pussy. She cried out as I slowly, deeply, finger fucked her. I could feel the pressure of Mum’s fingers on Annie’s clit as she teased and rubbed her, harder, faster.

I sucked harder on the soft breast at my mouth as Annie wanked my growing cock at the same time, her other hand still teasing Mum’s hot flesh. There were hands and mouths everywhere, sucking and kissing, touching and caressing, most of them intent on bringing Annie to an orgasm as quickly as possible, all of each giving and receiving pleasure.

I could sense the heat coursing through Annie, the climax building inside her. I watched her as the pleasure built in her, her breathing harsh as her body tensed and then eventually relaxed as her climax washed over her, through her. Mum’s soft lips on Annie’s muffled her cries as they all held each other tight, as we all held each other.

We all knew that we wanted more, but for now we were happy to lie together on the bed, gently touching, holding, each other. Until our need became too much again.

Annie was stroking my cock. I could feel it growing in her hand, feel her need, just as she could feel my strength, my hardness, my desire. Mum leant over Annie and kissed me, a long, lingering, passionate kiss, her tongue thrusting deep inside my mouth, her breasts soft against Annie’s. As we broke our kiss, she wriggled down a little and kissed her daughter’s firm breasts, licking and teasing her erect nipples. I reached for them both, touching them both, their breasts, their pussies, wanting them both.

Annie pushed me onto my back, moving down to suck my cock into her mouth. Mum watched as Annie stretched her lips around my hardness and sucked me, her tongue lashing against my cock head. The bed moved as Mum went to kneel at the bottom of the bed. I felt her hands running up my legs, my thighs, and then cradling my heavy balls, and fingering my ass. Annie moved into a 69 position, lowering her pussy onto my face, never letting my cock slip from her mouth.

I gazed up at my sister’s wet pussy. As she sucked my cock deeper her mouth again, her hips moved lower, pressing her pussy to my face. I licked along her slit, tasting her, eating her. Her sweet juices poured from her as I sucked on her, feeling her pressing her pussy hard to me, wanting more. I rubbed my lips and tongue across her clit, holding her ass and pulling her onto my mouth.

We sucked and licked at each other, tasting each other. Mum moved from one to the other of us, caressing and kissing, using her fingers and her mouth on our bodies. I sensed her moving close to me, and broke away from Annie’s delicious pussy for just a moment to look up. Mum’s pussy was only inches away from my face, her fingers rubbing at her clit.

She pushed against me quickly, holding my head and grinding her pussy against my mouth as I tasted her, ate her, for the first time. I sucked hard on her lips, drawing the engorged flesh into my mouth, her taste mixing with Annie’s. Mum groaned with pleasure as my mouth clamped onto her pussy, sucking and licking at her, as her finger rubbed her own clit frantically. Annie moaned beneath me, pushing her pussy mound up towards me, wanting attention.

Mum pulled away from me. I sunk my mouth back onto Annie, amazed at how different they tasted, how wonderful they both were. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mum rushing out of the room. A pang of concern went through me, but she was back seconds later. She pulled the chair from my desk across the room and sat down at the side of the bed, her heels on the edge of the chair, her legs drawn up to expose her wet pussy.

For the first time I saw the vibrator in her hand. She switched it on, the buzzing sound filling the room. She plunged it straight into herself, moaning at the immediate sensations of pleasure that ran through her. Annie and I were watching her now, sucking and licking each other as we watched Mum fuck herself.

We watched as Mum pressed the toy deep inside herself, and hold it there with her thighs while she squeezed her breasts tight, pinching her nipples. Our mouths and tongues moved only slowly as we watched while Mum fucked herself harder, while she pressed the wet toy onto her clit, while she pressed it lower against her tiny puckered hole before sliding it back deep inside her aching pussy. She threw her head back, her eyes closed, as her body trembled, her orgasm shooting through her.

Mum sat back gasping, her eyes closed, her thighs clenched tightly together, prolonging her pleasure as long as possible. When she opened her eyes, Annie and I were still watching her.

She shook her head, focusing on us as she pulled the wet vibrator from her pussy.

“Fuck her,” she whispered, looking at me, “Show me how you fuck your sister.”

Annie climbed off me, and lay on the bed beside me. Mum watched closely as I swung a leg over Annie and knelt above her, my cock rock hard and still glistening where she’d been sucking on me. My cock seemed enormous as I knelt over Annie. As Mum watched, Annie thrust her breasts up at me.

“Fuck me then,” she moaned, “Fuck me hard, do what Mum says.”

I bent towards her, my cock resting at the entrance to her pussy. The angry red head seemed to glow against her pale wet flesh, against her swollen pussy lips. Mum moved onto the bed along side us, and reached for my cock. She stroked along my length, feeling my size and hardness as Annie and I watched her. She rubbed the head of my cock along Annie’s pussy. I pushed forward, and Annie cried out as Mum watched my cock disappear into her body.

Annie reached for us both, crying out as my cock filled her completely. Her pussy seemed to mould itself around me as I slipped my cock slowly out of her, and then ploughed it back inside her, reaching deeper with every stroke. I could feel her body on fire, the heat rising in her pussy and spreading throughout her body.

She reached for me, pulling me to her, pushing her hips up to meet my powerful thrusts. We moved as one, faster and faster. Our cries filled the room as Mum watched us, touching us both, caressing us, a look of sheer lust on her face.

Annie could take no more as her orgasm hit her fully. She sobbed with pleasure as it washed through her, her pussy gripping my cock, throbbing around me. I plunged my cock deep inside her body and held it there. Annie squeezed her pussy around me, her body writhing under me as she used me to prolong her pleasure. I dipped my head down and sucked a swollen nipple into my mouth. She cried out, holding me tight to her, her body bucking against me.

As Annie calmed down slightly, I started to fuck her again with long slow strokes, pulling my cock almost out of her before sliding back into her body, deep into her body. Annie sighed and moaned, reaching out for Mum. They kissed quickly, and then Mum was pushing me to one side. I moved across the bed, and watched as Mum knelt near the bottom of the bed and sunk her mouth down onto Annie’s soaking wet pussy, as she drank the juices from her pussy.

I looked up at Annie, her eyes wide as Mum’s tongue licked across her pussy lips and clit, and then down her damp thighs, and then back again. As I watched, I stroked my cock, desperate to cum, desperate to wait as I watched them together.

Mum reached up for Annie’s breasts, her own breasts pressed down onto my sister’s legs as she ate her pussy. Annie held Mum’s hands to her as she pinched and pulled on her nipples, both of them moaning with the pleasure they were giving and receiving.

I moved behind Mum, my cock in my hand. Her wet pussy was shining out to me from between her thighs, her tiny puckered hole winking at me from between her cheeks. I moved quickly, kneeling behind her and driving my cock easily into her, forcing her head down harder onto Annie. The room echoed to all our cries as I fucked Mum, as she licked and sucked and caressed Annie, as Annie seemed to come again and again.

It was only seconds later that my cock seemed to swell up and then burst, my cum gushing into my Mum’s hot cunt. I drove my cock deep into her as my first spurt of cum poured out of me. As I came, Mum pulled away from me, rolling across the bed. I wanked my cock frantically, needing release. My cum spurted out, great arcs of it splashing onto my Mum and my sister, on their legs, their belly’s, their breasts.

I slumped down between them, pulling them to me, all of clinging to each other, my cum and their juices sticky on all us. We kissed and cuddled, and then lay still for ages, the three of us together, Mum gently stroking and kissing my sister and me.

We must have dozed off, because the next time I stirred the early morning sunshine was starting to fill the room. As I stretched a little, Mum and Annie both stirred. I held them to me, our naked bodies pressed together reminding us of what we had enjoyed together. Our bodies were covered with dried cum and juices. It was Mum who spoke first.

“Shower?” she asked, starting to get up from the bed.

She stood up, and held her arms out to us. Annie and I joined her, holding each, kissing softly. I headed off to the bathroom, joining Annie and Mum a few minutes later.

Mum led the way to her bedroom, to the big bathroom adjoining it. Annie followed her, leading me by the cock. I watched them both, loving what I saw, Annie looking back and smiling as my cock started to react to the view, to my sexy Mum and sister.

The bathroom had a double shower, like two cubicles together, with showerheads at each end. Mum switched them both on, and turned to look at Annie and me. We moved close together, kissing and holding each, talking softly, touching each other from time to time, all of us enjoying the feel of the each other’s naked flesh.

We showered together, washing each other. Mum stood in the middle while I washed her back, and Annie her front. We washed her slowly, running our soapy hands over every part of her sexy body. Annie rubbed her nipples softly, smoothing her hands over Mum’s breasts, savouring the feel of them. She washed Mum’s pussy, feeling my hands washing her bum as we both reached down low.

Then we moved so that first Annie and then I could be washed. Mum joyously ran her hands over each of our firm bodies, sucking on both our nipples when she had finished washing our fronts. When we were finished washing, she knelt down and kissed Annie’s pussy, running her tongue along the pink slit, sucking her lips into her mouth. She rubbed her clit with her tongue, before pushing her tongue inside. Annie held her head, pushing her pussy onto our Mum’s mouth, onto her tongue.

Putting her hand behind her, Mum reached for my cock. I was rock hard again. I moved around so that Mum could reach me more easily. She stroked my cock, and then started to wank me with long pulls on my cock, stretching my skin back and forth as she sucked and licked on Annie’s pussy. I leant forward and drew Annie’s ripe nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking on her tasty body.

Annie ran her hand down to her clit, rubbing herself vigorously with a circular motion. It was all too much again – her finger on her clit, the tongues and mouths on her pussy and breasts – and she came, pulling her Mum and me to her, forcing our mouth’s onto her body, her fingertip pressing hard onto her clit. I moved to muffle her cries with my mouth, my lips pressed hard to hers, our tongues exploring passionately.