My Family's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Annie recovered, we all moved out of the shower. I held Mum by the hips and helped her sit on the edge on the vanity unit, her body still wet from the shower. I stepped in between her legs and slipped me long, thick cock inside her. Her pussy was running with her juices, and my cock slid in easily, penetrating her deeply. I fucked her quickly, both of us on the verge of cumming after being with Annie.

Annie crossed the room to us, bending to kiss Mum’s erect nipples, to touch her breasts, while her other hand was on my ass, pulling me closer to Mum. Annie urged me to fuck Mum harder, and then stood back and watched as Mum and I cried out, as we came. I turned, reaching an arm out to Annie, wanting her next to us.

We all clung together, satisfied for now, but knowing we would want more, all wondering where our need, our desire, would lead……….

****************************

To be continued ……….

****************************