All Comments on 'My Fantastic Family Sex Life'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong category

No offense intended, but if you think that a great family sex life is to have the father service the son, then you are, umm, writing for the wrong category. This is gay, which is great, really, but incest is normally hetero I am afraid. Incest is instinctive; it was not invented by Freud but is native to mammals including mankind. The lion king does not chase off his juvenile sons from the pride because he's afraid of the backdoor; no, he's afraid that they would mate with their mother, sisters, and aunts, which they would.

TheRhymerTheRhymerover 13 years agoAuthor
I understand your point...

...but intrafamilial sex is in fact incest in any form that it takes, and really, no form of human incest is natural or normal, no matter how much we all seem to be fascinated by it. This is all fantasy anyway.

And yes, Papa Lion definitely runs off the juvenile males, because he doesn't want the competition.

Thanks for your thoughtful comment!

Rhymer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story - Regardless Of The Category

MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff

Hey I just wanted to say I really dig this story. You should consider doing some more gay incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

PLEASE...DON'T KEEP US WAITING MUCH LONGER FOR CHAP.#2...REALLY HOTTTTTT INTRO... THIS WIFE/MOM TOTALLY DRIPPING.. WITH THE STUD DAD/SON ACTION..AND BOTH MY GUYS ARE ROCK HARD....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story!

schuldigschuldigover 13 years ago

please more of this. my pussy is still soaking wet

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Let Down

This is a good story , but leaves me up in the air.

Oplease adda few more chapters

Mum, Dad & son in the same bed would be wild

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
gave me a rise

Now I wish I had my four children around more in my life I could suck three cocks and a pussy everynight, the wife did not want me to touch her, little did she know I wanted to suck all three of my boys cocks, and my pretty daughter I would do her also if she wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that what families are for!

This is one really creative writer! Just check out his other stories of family fuckers. The premise of this one is just common sense. What an over-18 family member's got between the legs belongs to all the other family members. If a boy wants his daddy to shove his fat veiny prick up his tender young twat or blow his big fatherly balls in his sweet warm mouth, that's just what a loving dad does. If a son has a deep interest in his own mother's cunt like all sons do, then mom spreads her legs wide for her boy's stiff young dick and invites her boy to unload his hot young balls up his own birth canal. Family cunts and cocks, mouths and assholes are communal property, to be used by all the other family members as needed. If all dads and moms and sons and daughters understood this, the family home would be constantly filled with big stiff pricks and juicy wet twats, and the world would be a much, much happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MY EVIL COCK

I've been fucking my nephew for so long, I've completely BUGGERED his prostate, apparently,my tool has shattered his WALNUT, which means, he'll be pissing himself for the rest of his life. I've been trying to ease off CUNTING him, but I can never say no to my rampant, EVIL cock. I nut and spit six times a day, on top of fucking Rick. My bollocks are constantly full of my filthy seed breeding bollocks, and my proud shroud, that slips so easily up and down my pole shaft, is forever WET with my slick, creamy pre-cum. You should see my pulsating, purple, angry bell-head, with its lippy slit, continually pumping and spurting drip spit from its fishy, japeye mouth. Let me near any boy, and the erect mass between my legs will instantly sodomise the little cunt's twat canal into submission, as my bastard cock saws away, stroking and saluting his cunt run, soaking it with pre-cum, lathering the Christ-fucking, God cock-sucking prick receiver, until I've rammed, and shit-stuck him, finally filling his guts with my tool, resulting in the only thing I live for, EMPTYING MY FULL BOLLOCKS, dumping every last, fish stinking, salty rope of CUM from my groin until my pills ache no more, and that heavy sac that I carry around every day has hung loose, tightened, SHOT and begun to hang again, immediately filling up with the next load of SPUNK to be unloaded and uploaded into a boy's guts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
three genration fuck....

while I was reading ur story my son stand behind me, I did not know. He was so horny that my son cum over my shoulder, ilooked back & found his eight incher cock dummbling over my shoulder. He was a bit nervous. I coks him & led him to my bed room where we both threw our clothes, I was sucking my sons prick. My dad & mom (my sons granddad & grand mom ) appeared in the room with clapping & appreciating our actions in word. They both become naked& my mom begin to play with my cock & my dad jerking well. Now my daughter& wife came running hearing the loud noise of suck & fuck. We all fucked whole night each other. Family cunts and cocks, mouths and assholes are communal property, to be used by all the other family members as needed. If all dads and moms and sons and daughters understood this, the family home would be constantly filled with big stiff pricks and juicy wet twats, and the world would be a much, much happier place.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 12 years ago
Hot story

The first line really pulled me in. Would love to see the story continue. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Often Had Fantasies About Giving and Recieving Anal Sex

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 4 years ago

So hot. So good. A follow up would be wonderful. Get the narrator, all three of his kids and their hot horny mom together for a week long orgy, with lots of continued follow on family sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous