My Fantasy Island: Jessica & Sarah

Story Info
I meet Jessica Alba and Sarah Carter.
3.2k words
4.22
34.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the most stunning actresses in my opinion to ever come out of Hollywood were arriving at my Island. I just can't wait to make their wishes come true.

As they walked up the dock, my cock got instantly hard, looking at them they were stunning, no beautiful, Jessica was wearing a white strapless tight fitting mini dress, Sarah's was wearing the same thing only black.

I introduced myself, and told them I was here to make their wishes come true, Sarah reached over and grabbed my cock through my jeans and squeezed, saying. "You will baby, you will."

As I loaded their bags in to my Jeep, I asked what they would like to do first. Jessica said she wanted to experience the most extraordinary sexual pleasure she could have ever imagine.

I decided to start right now. I helped them into the Jeep, blindfolded them, and then I handcuffed them to the roll bar above their heads. I jumped into the Jeep and started drive down the Island roads at about 75 mph.

We reached the cabin in record time. I had the ladies wait in the Jeep, so I could get the cabin ready for them.

First I escorted Jessica into the cabin, leaving the blindfold on, and her hands cuffed in front. Inside the cabin I had ropes hanging from the ceiling, and tied to the bed. I also had extra ropes, and chains and a large steamer trunk full of accessories

I hooked Jessica to one of the ropes hanging from the ceiling and pulled it tight, pulling her hands above her head leaving her to stand on her tiptoes. I smacked her on the ass with my bare hand before I left the cabin to go get Sarah.

I unhooked Sarah and escorted her into the cabin. Grabbing a chair I position it behind Jessica to the right and sat Sarah in it, tying her to the chair with her hands behind her. I reached into the trunk and pulled out a ball gag and placed it in Sarah's mouth, I then removed her blindfold.

Jessica was only hanging 2 feet away from Sarah. She was sitting in the perfect place to see everything.

I reached up to the top of Jessica's dress and with one swift move it was laying on the floor at her feet. Jessica was now hanging there in just here panties. I reached into the trunk and pulled out a large feather.

Placing the feather on Jessica's left arm, I stroked down till I reached her hip around her back and up her right side. Then I ran the feather slowly under each of her breast.

I then grabbed an ice cube and placed it on her nipples and watched them get instantly hard. Her body was now covered in goose bumps. I ran the ice cube down her belly to her panty line. Grabbing her waist band I pulled open her panties and dropped the ice cube down the front of them, releasing the waist band I left the ice cube to melt.

I then picked up the feather again, placing it on various parts of Jessica's body, her chin, behind both knees, running it up her lower back to her neck.

Jessica started moaning, and I knew that it was time to move on to Sarah.

Untying Sarah, I replaced the blind fold and moved her to the foot of the bed so Jessica would be able to see her when I removed her blindfold. I pulled Sarah's dress off of her and pushed down her panties. She stood there completely naked except the ball gag. I then had her kneel at the foot of the bed facing it.

Tying one hand to one bedpost and then the other hand to the other bedpost, I left her on her knees naked and helpless.

I stepped back over to Jessica and removed her blindfold, then kissed her lightly on the lips, running the feather up her spine again.

I then went over to the trunk of toys. "What to use." I said quietly to myself.

I reached in and pulled out a beautiful handcrafted leather paddle. Walking back to the girls a patted Jessica's ass with it very lightly then showed it to her.

I stepped over to Sarah, pulled back and came down hard on her ass. She groaned into the ball gag as I pulled back and came down hard a second time. Her ass turned a fiery red when I pulled the paddle away, and smacked her a third time.

With tears running down her face, I bent over and kissed her on the cheek.

I then picked up the feather and ran it all over Sarah's body as I had done to Jessica earlier, except her ass cheeks; I wanted them to stay red for awhile.

Untying Sarah, I moved her up on the bed, laying her on her back. I tied her to each bedpost so she laid there spread eagled. In perfect alignment, for Jessica to see her clean shaven pussy. I then ran my index finger in Sarah's pussy slit, feeling the moisture that had developed.

Grabbing another ice cube, I placed it on one of Sarah's nipples running it around, making it hard, and then moved it over to the other nipple, trailing it down her belly to her pussy; I stopped and held it on her clit letting it melt.

I softly kissed Sarah's forehead, then her nipples, flicking my tongue out, I licked each nipple then sucked them into my mouth. Following the ice trail, I licked and kissed down her belly to her pussy.

I stood up walked over to Jessica, picking up another ice cube. When I stepped in front of Jessica I kissed her deeply, and dropped the ice cube down the front of panties. Turning around I walked back over to Sarah.

I climb between Sarah's legs and started to lick her slit, working up and down her slit with my tongue I heard her moan. I then sucked on her clit, biting it gently; I slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy working them back and forth.

Sarah was moaning louder, and I could feel her juices start to flow. I removed my fingers, climb up her body. Removing her ball gag, I stuck my fingers in her mouth. She sucked her pussy juice from my fingers as I pushed my cock deep into pussy.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and rubbed the head up and down her slit. Then pushed deep into again. Stroking in and out a couple of times, I pulled out again, causing her to moan, and she begged."Please fuck me, make me cum."

I pushed my cock into her pussy real, real slow, looking deep in her eyes, I could see she wanted me. I pulled out again, climb off the bed and walked over to Jessica.

Lowering Jessica down to her knees, I stuck my cock in that beautiful mouth of hers, working it in and out I face fucked her, enjoying the feeling of her tongue and those beautiful puffy lips. I pushed my cock down her throat and came, forcing her to swallow every drop.

I raised Jessica up again, flicked each one of her nipples with my tongue. I moved around behind her and slowly pushed her panties down over her hips and down her legs. Dropping to my knees, I spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue around her puckered little asshole.

Reaching between Jessica's legs I started playing with her pussy lips, rubbing my fingers up and down. Feeling her wetness, I pushed two fingers into her pussy, and began working them in and out.

Standing back up, I moved to the front of Jessica, lifting one of her legs, I pushed my cock into her pussy stopping when I was all the way in. I reached behind her and pushed one of fingers into her ass. Working that finger in and out, I eased a second finger in.

Jessica was moaning. Her pussy muscles began milking my cock.

Pulling my fingers out of Jessica's ass, I reached down and picked up her other leg, holding her up by her ass; I began bouncing her up and down on my cock. I bit her neck, making her cum all over my cock, then I shot my cum deep into her pussy.

Lowering Jessica back to the floor. I undid the rope from her handcuffs. Then guided her to her knees so she could clean off my cock.

Having Jessica stand up I walked her over to the bed where Sarah was still tied down. I help Jessica onto the bed and had her straddle Sarah's face, with Jessica facing the wall. Sarah stuck her tongue as deep into Jessica's pussy as she could and began licking out our combined fluids.

I again picked up the feather and brushed it back and forth across Sarah's breast, down her belly, then down one leg and up the other, back to her belly and up to her breast again, causing Sarah to shiver.

I then ran the feather up Jessica's ass crack, then up her spine. This made Jessica cum all over Sarah's face.

I helped Jessica down, and sat her in a chair beside the bed. Wrapping a rope around her stomach and arms I tied her to the back of the chair with her cuffed hands in her lap.

I sat on edge of the bed and massaged Sarah's breast pinching her nipples every now then. I reach over in the nightstand drawer and pulled out a 3 inch vibrator, turned it on low and moved it across Sarah's nipples. Around each nipple real slow, down her belly to her clit, and held it there.

Vibrating her clit, she moaned softly. I ran it down her slit twisting it, getting it wet from her juices. I then slowly pushed it into her pussy. Working it in and out, Sarah moaned a little louder.

Pulling the vibrator out of her pussy, I shut it off and stuck it in Jessica's mouth for her to clean off.

Climbing between Sarah's legs again, I stuck my cock into her pussy. Holding my weight off her body I looked in her eyes as I began fucking her in and out. Not stopping this time I fucked her faster and harder never losing eye contact.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock. She screamed. "Yes, Mother fucker I'm cumming." She came so hard I felt my thighs get wet.

Still looking in her eyes, I felt my cum explode from the end of my cock deep into her womb.

I climbed off Sarah, untied and undid Jessica's handcuffs. Then I went and took a shower.

When I came out of the shower, Sarah was untied and both girls were sleeping in a big embrace.

When they woke up the next morning, I was fixing breakfast as they went and took a shower together.

They came out of the bathroom with only towels wrapped around those beautiful bodies. They sat at the table on either side of me, and we ate breakfast.

After breakfast the girls got dressed, and I loaded up the Jeep for a short ride to the beach.

Sarah came out of the cabin first wearing tennis shoes, tight tan shorts, and a white tank top. Underneath I could see a stripped multi-colored bikini top. When Jessica appeared she was wearing tennis shoes, daisy dukes, and a light blue tank top. I could see white strings around her neck going under the tank top. They both had ponytails.

Jessica climbed into the Jeep first jumping in back, as Sarah climb in I slapped her on the ass. She turned to look at me and seen I had a sadistic smile on my face.

It took us only 10 minutes to get to the beach.

When we arrived, the girls started walking towards the water, holding hands and each carrying a beach bag. They stopped about half way there and turned to each other and kissed. I moved closer with supplies and sat on a large piece of driftwood and watched.

They dropped to their knees not breaking the kiss. I watched Jessica reach up and cup Sarah's tit massaging it through the material of her clothes. Sarah grabbed the bottom of Jessica's shirt, lifting they broke their kiss so Sarah could remove the shirt, Jessica then removed Sarah's shirt. They started kissing again.

I walked over and spread a large blanket beside them, without saying a word, and returned to the driftwood to sit.

Jessica laid Sarah down on the blanket, breaking their kiss again; she began removing Sarah's shorts pulling them slowly down her beautiful legs. Tossing the shorts, she spread Sarah's legs moving in between them. I watched as Jessica's thumb rubbed the crotch of Sarah's bikini bottom, up and down she rubbed. Sarah moaned.

I could see the moisture on Sarah's crotch as Jessica kept rubbing. Sarah undid the strings of her bottoms, so Jessica could move in. Jessica pushed the bottoms out of the way, leaned down and started licking Sarah's pussy.

Tongue fucking her pussy, Sarah then reached down and grabbed the top of Jessica's head pushing her face more into her, she then wrapped her legs around Jessica's head, clamping down Sarah screamed." Eat it bitch, make me fucking cum in your mouth."

Jessica came up out from between Sarah's legs, licking the excess cum from her lips. She stood up and walked to Sarah's head, placing a foot on either side. She untied her bottoms dropping them to the blanket; she then squatted onto Sarah's face so she could return the favor.

As Sarah began tonguing Jessica I moved over between Sarah's legs and dropped to my knees and pushed my cock into Sarah's waiting pussy. Pushing in and out I reached over and pushed Jessica's bikini top out of my way and started licking her nipples.

When my cock was well coated with Sarah's juices I removed it and moved behind Jessica. Sticking my cock at the entrance of Jessica's ass I slowly pushed in. Jessica lay down on Sarah's body giving me better excess to her ass. I pushed in further and further, I could feel Sarah's tongue in her pussy.

I began moving in and out. Jessica moaned."God, I'm cumming." I picked up speed, faster and faster, in and out of Jessica's ass. Her ass clamped down on my cock. She screamed. "Yes, Oh Yes." I shot my cum deep into Jessica's bowels giving her a cum enema, She collapsed fully onto Sarah, making my cock pop out of her ass.

I sat down on the blanket next to the girls on to take a short break. Sarah was cleaning my cum from Jessica's ass crack as it leaked out of her ass. I asked if they wanted to take a little walk in the woods.

"Sounds good." Replied Sarah."But after we take a dip in the water to cool off"

I picked up the blanket and other stuff, while they went for a swim, and placed it back into the Jeep. I grabbed a backpack and a couple of canteens for the hike.

When they had redressed. We began walking up a path into the woods.

About an hour and half later we decided to take a break near some trees, next to a clearing with lots of shade. I sat down on a log and Jessica sat next to me. Sarah sat on a rock under a large branch about above her head.

I sat the backpack on the ground next to me and reached into it. Pulling out a blindfold. I kissed Jessica deeply passing her the blindfold without Sarah noticing.

Jessica stood up and walked behind Sarah. Then placed the blindfold over her eyes tying it behind her head.

I walked over to Sarah taking the backpack with me. Jessica had Sarah stand up and turn around. Reaching into the backpack I pulled out some rope and handed it to Jessica. She tossed it over the branch and tied it to Sarah's wrist, and then she pulled the rope making Sarah's arms go above her head pulling it so Sarah could barely stand flat footed. Then Jessica tied off the rope at the base of the tree trunk.

Jessica kissed Sarah lightly on the lips. I started kissing Sarah on her neck from behind her and reached up under her shirt and bikini top and cupped her breast, and pinched her nipples.

Jessica unfastened her shorts and pushed them down to her feet. She then untied her bikini bottoms pulling it from between her legs.

Jessica reached into the backpack and pulled out the paddle. Smiling she asked."Can I do it this time?"

I nodded and said."Go for it baby."

Jessica stood beside Sarah pulled back and came down on Sarah's ass with the paddle."Bitch." Sarah yelled. Again Jessica pulled back and came down hard."Fucking bitch." Sarah screamed.

I walked to the front of Sarah, and kissed her deeply, telling her to relax. Jessica hit her ass again as I said that, Sarah whimpered.

I reached behind Sarah and stared rubbing her ass cheeks, feeling the heat. Kissing her again, this time she moaned into my mouth. I looked at her beautiful face and brushed a tear away from her cheek.

Jessica dropped to her knees behind Sarah and grabbed her ass cheeks roughly pulling them apart; she ran her tongue up her ass crack to her tight little asshole. Jessica began licking out her asshole. Sarah moaned again.

I ran my fingers in the slit of her pussy feeling her getting wet, I inserted 2 fingers deep in her and began finger fucking her as Jessica tongue fucked her ass.

I then spread Sarah's legs lifting one, so I could shove my cock into her pussy. I started fucking her slowly getting my cock wet with her juices.

I pulled out and moved behind Sarah, lifting her by the knees; Jessica grabbed my cock and guided it to Sarah's tight asshole. Sarah's ass slowly went down my cock.

Jessica reached into the backpack again, and pulled out a strap-on. She stripped off her bottoms and put the strap-on on.

I began bouncing Sarah up and down on my cock, as Jessica placed the head of fake cock at the opening of Sarah's pussy. As Sarah's ass came down on my cock again she impaled herself with that fake cock.

Sarah laughed lightly and moaned at the same time as she said."Oh hell yes, the spanking was worth it, fuck me, and make me cum."

I felt my balls tighten and Sarah's ass clamped down tightly on my cock milking it, I shot my cum deep into her ass flooding it, at the same time she came all over that fake cock.

We all lay together in the clearing and took a well deserved break.

At the end of the week we kissed goodbye on the dock. Jessica and Sarah took turns squeezing my cock as they walked to boat, in unison they said. Until next time."