All Comments on 'My Fascination With A Mature Man'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

She was young and had to grow up. I like that she realized the guy she wanted was right there all along. It could have been a little longer with more details on her and the young guy, but still it was a good story. Are you going to continue it with her life with the younger man? If so I'[d love to read more.

boneamsboneamsover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

First off your use of words flow brilliantly. I was struck by the pure forwardness of the girl and her insistence on NEEDING sex, instead of "oh this might be fun". Me personally I would have stayed with the older guys, but maybe Bobby can get her off just as well.

To be perfectly honest here, I stopped about half way through to sort of 'pause for the cause' if you know what I mean. Nice job, gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
USE OF TO, TWO, AND TOO

To polite to shove me away . .

Should be:

Too polite to shove me away . . .

Cheers, MKM

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This Story Has Made Me Dizzy !

Just when I think its a shallow though glib stroke story, it goes heavy. Then when I start searching for subtexts, underlying meanings and overtones: the narrative gets all frothy and breathless. This author purposely have tricked and misled me.

I feel akin to the senior studs in terms of being toyed with and used as a source of amusement. Never mind that this was a rollicking good read with more ups and downs then a Six Flags rollercoaster, I demand respect ! Failing that another story written post-haste from this skilled author will do famously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another spell binding story

Just when i thought i had read it all. then comes a story to hold my imagination

right up to the end of this well written story. loved the writers inventiveness.

im now wanting more of these kind of stories, loved it. well worth a mark of 5

thank you for such a brilliant read . now whats next to come i wonder . if you can once again top this new one of your stories. I wait to see.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Happy ending?

Seems as though Evelyn has met her true love as this 5 star story ends but does she still have the hots for older men? I'd like to hear more about this young sexy girl's adventures.

This fine story sure llghts this mature man's fire.

NavauraNavauraalmost 11 years ago
lovely. I finally finished reading...

I like this because in some ways as a woman I can relate to Evelyn wanting sex, I've had my issues along that road too, but I also know that the right man can definitely make a woman long for more and once it's there, that longing doesn't go away. Anyway, I really liked this store and it seems as if the professor was the "gentleman" of the group, but I suspect it was because of Bobby. It's great to see that Evelyn matured. Very precise and to the point, I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...