My Fascination With A Mature Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day ended just as Mrs. Norse came home. I greeted her as she entered and I finished putting away the last of the laundry. She smiled at me, so grateful that I was willing to provide this service. She tipped me and told me to treat myself to dinner. She also told me how much her husband, loved how thorough I was when I did my job. I thanked her for the job and the tip and went on my merry way. I wondered would Mr. Norse be home next Tuesday. I wouldn't mind providing him some extra service.


Soon I was at home and made dinner for Dad. I had a date with Bobby and we'd get something when we went out. Dad came home and I fixed his dinner while I showered. Soon after he ate, Bobby arrived. My dad greeted him and they talked. My dad really seemed to like Bobby and was always asking him to do things with him. We went to dinner first at a local diner and had plans to go to the movies after. Bobby was a perfect gentleman, but he was so young. If he was at least ten years older, maybe I could be really into him.


Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I went along with our date, laughed at his jokes, assented with him during conversations, and even took his side in hypothetical arguments. After a while, I was no longer pretending. He really made me laugh. Then I reminded myself that he was my age, and I wanted an older man. He was a fun guy, even a pretty decent fuck, but he wasn't older.


One Friday, as I was leaving class, I got a call from Mrs. Norse. She was having a dinner party on Saturday night and wanted me to come in and clean that morning. She'd be out but her husband would be home to help if I needed it. My pussy sweltered. I wanted that man again and it seemed I might get my chance the next morning. So, of course I was more than happy to take the job.


When I got home, I told Daddy I had a job lined up Saturday morning and wasn't sure how long I'd be out. I got up early and drove to the Norse's home. Mr. Norse opened the door when I knocked, and I was more than happy to see him. My smile was especially for him.


"Good morning, Mr. Norse." I greeted him politely. "Is Mrs. Norse available?" I asked.


"Hmmm, um, sure, Evelyn." He spoke. "C'mon in."


Mrs. Norse came in and greeted me happily with a hug. "Evelyn, you are a doll. I know today is your day off, but I will pay you double. I want you to clean and dust the living room, dining room and den area. Make sure both downstairs bathroom s are clean and have fresh towels. You don't have to clean upstairs, because you do those rooms on your regular day anyway." She inhaled and continued. "My boss and other big wigs from work are coming and I want to make sure everything is perfect." She rambled on and on. Mr. Norse had gone back to his private office while she talked. Mrs. Norse left and I did my job of cleaning. I was done in no time and it was time for me to leave. I couldn't. Not without spending some time with him, so I turned to head to his office when I felt his eyes watching me.


"Evelyn, I owe you an apology. The other day, shouldn't have happened. I love my wife." He inhaled. "I never should have used you like that. I promise not to take advantage of you again. And thank you for not telling her."


He apologized. He felt he took advantage of me. I was speechless. I turned and looked at him. My body screaming for him to take command of it but I knew he wouldn't. He was an honorable man, and if he said it wouldn't happen again, then he meant it. As hard as accepting that was for me, I had to tell him the truth. "Mr. Norse, you never forced me. You don't have to force someone who's willing. I wanted you and I still want you. Knowing you love her makes me want you even more, if that makes any sense. I will respect your wishes and not do anything to cause you discomfort. But I must tell you, you are an amazing man and your wife is one lucky woman."


We stared at each other for a moment, and then he nodded at me briefly accepting my words. I then turned and called Mrs. Norse to tell her I'd finished cleaning and what time I would leave. I found myself in a state of perpetual horniness much to Bobby's pleasure.


That night after cleaning for Mrs. Norse's dinner party, I lay at home in my bed, thinking of Mr. Norse and rubbing my burning slit. At this point I had a few toys, so I extracted my thick black Mandingo dildo and fucked my overheated pussy. I closed my eyes and pretended that it was Mr. Norse's cock slamming into as I came hard and fast.


Soon after, Bobby stopped by and I took him into my bedroom. He wanted to talk. Well I didn't feel like talking, I wanted to fuck. So he started talking about his feelings and how much he cared as I caressed his dick. He asked me to stop and of course I did, but only after I had extracted his cock and licked the head causing him to hiss loudly. "Evelyn, baby , please..." Bobby whimpered.


"I'm trying to please you baby." I said as I sucked gently on the head of his cock.


He gently pushed me away. "No Evelyn, I don't want that right now. I want to talk."


"Bobby, I don't want to talk. I want to fuck," I said as I removed my shirt, bra, and panties swiftly lying naked on my bed before him. Within minutes he covered my body with his and within seconds had his rock hard cock rocketing in and out of my sopping cunt. We both came quickly, as our hearts pounded in unison while we screamed completely enraptured in our pleasure.


Bobby held me in his arms as we both calmed down. And I wrapped my arms around him. Then he said the words I never thought I would hear him say.


"Evelyn, how do you feel about me? Do you love me?" he asked.


"Bobby," I whispered. "I really care about you. You know that-" he stopped me suddenly.


"Evelyn, you don't love me. You use me for sex, and I want more. I deserve more and so do you. I can't be with you after this. I've seen you watching other men and I've tried to ignore it, but I can't anymore." He declared.


Realizing he was leaving me I had to stop him; say something. "Bobby, wait. What are you saying? I do care about you. Please, let's talk." I found myself pleading.


He looked at me, sadness in his eyes ad said the final two words, "We're through." And he got out of my bed and walked out of my life. Stunned, I was stunned. I didn't love him and yes I wanted an older man, but I did care.


As soon as he left the tears fell. He was the second man I'd lost that day. Well, Mr. Norse wasn't mine to begin with, but Bobby. Although he was younger, he was mine. Nonetheless, he was right, he deserved better than being my sex toy.


I continued to work for the Norse's, cleaning their home every Tuesday. Mr. Norse made sure he stayed away when I was there. But his determination to protect the sanctity of his marriage and his love for is wife made me want him even more. Finally, one Tuesday as I arrived to clean Mrs. Norse was waiting for me. She felt horrible, but her husband was no longer satisfied with my work and she had to let me go. That was it I never saw him after that.


I cleaned houses through the entire summer and most of the fall. I spent time with many lonely husbands. After Mr. Norse, however, I flirted, but never had sex with the other men in their homes. Strange as it may seem, Mr. Norse's respect and love for his wife made me want to respect the other wives and not sleep with their husband in their homes. So we wouldn't fuck, but I'd let them eat me out and I'd suck them off behind their homes or in their garages if they needed. If we felt the need to fuck, I'd have him meet me in the woods away from home and we'd fuck in one of our cars. That leads me to my next older man, Burt Olson. Burt had a horrible wife. She berated him and continuously talked bad about him.


Burt was a slob. Never bathe and always reeked of beer and cigarette. Burt couldn't work, because he was legally blind, so his wife was the sole breadwinner in the household. He was short stocky and had the biggest beer gut I'd ever seen.


Mrs. Olson was cheap, and didn't like to pay me for my work. She'd always claim I didn't do something, just to deduct from my pay. I didn't pay much attention to Burt at first, he blended into the background, but one day I was ready to quit. She accused me of stealing and refused to pay me full service. I was about to tell her where to stuff her job when Burt spoke up.


"Lucy, why are you treating this girl like this? You know she does a great job and she hasn't stolen anything of yours." He said softly.


She glared at him and I could see the steam rising from her head. She was about to blow. "Mrs. Olson, " I interjected. I was no longer willing to listen to her berate her husband or level callous accusations at me anymore. "Pay me and I won't come here again. You can find a new maid."


It was then that Mr. Olson spoke. "No, Evelyn, don't quit. Lucy will pay you and when she checks the room she'll find her watch. You are a hard worker and I wouldn't want someone we don't know coming here." It was his words and the plea in his tone that kept me from walking.


The next week I reported to work and went to is small bedroom she forced him to sleep in. I sat and talked with him. Burt was forty-nine. He worked at an assembly plant until he lost vision in his left eye and fell one day. Now he could not work, and had to depend on his wife. I sat and listened, but the man smelled. Finally I had to ask, Mr. Olson, when was the last time you had a bath?"


He looked embarrassed and so ashamed. He explained that he took baths in the sink because he needed help in and out of the tub. His wife didn't want kids and felt he'd reverted to one now because of his blindness. So, of course I gave him his first bath in months.


The first time he stood before me naked, I felt nothing. But he asked if I could stop by every day and help him. So each day, around three, I went to the Olson's to help Mr. Olson bath. He paid me twenty dollars every time and would not let me refuse. One day as I finished cleaning, I went to help him with his bath. I hadn't been with anyone in a while and my pussy was starting to become moist. As I was washing Burt, I stroked his cock a little more. He moaned as his cock stiffened in my hand. He had the smallest cock I'd ever seen. It was no more than five inches long with a small head and tiny veins running up and down. As I helped him out of the tub as I admired his small tool. My mouth watered, until I had to ask. "Burt, please. Let me suck your cock." Mr. Olson froze. I kept stroking pleading. "Please,"


"Yes, Please Evelyn," he groaned as I swallowed his tiny dick. The feel of his dick in my mouth made my pussy spasm. My panties were soaked as he humped my eager mouth, then he yelled and spurted rope after rope of hot spunk down my throat. He then collapsed on is bed, exhausted.


"Thank you Evelyn, thank you. No one has ever..." then he hugged me.


The next day, I went to is home to bath him and he let me taste his magnificent cock once more. We continued in this fashion with my pussy being woefully neglected. Until one day I went in. I took his hand and put it on my young hot pussy and he was captivated. He caressed and rubbed my slit taking time to lick my juices from his fingers. Soon we made it to his bath and he asked that I get naked with him so I did. As I washed and stroked his cock, he had me join him and straddle his lap in the bath. Burt massaged and sucked on my 36C breast for the longest time. He inserted his fingers in my hot cunt and I rode his hand with intensity. I had two nice orgasms. Soon, he came in my hand, but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted him. I wanted to be with him, but I would not fuck him in his wife's house and he never left to go anywhere without her knowing.


So for months we continued our secret affair. His wife was a total bitch, but it didn't matter. I wasn't doing it for her anyway. Burt was amazing. Finally, I had to have him, so I drove to work and asked if he would go to lunch with me. Mrs. Olson was shocked and explained that I didn't have to do anything for him. He was just happy to have me help him every day. I smiled and told her that lunch was my treat because her husband was such a gentleman. She gave a snide remark and told me enjoy. I rushed and finished the housework. I would have him today and show him how a man should be treated.


Lunch time rolled around and I helped Burt dress. We drove to a local diner and had a simple lunch. Burt insisted on paying because he felt that was the role a man should play. We left the restaurant and I drove away from town. It took Burt a moment to realize we were not going home.


"Where are we going, Evelyn?" he asked.


I smiled and didn't answer. Instead I took his hand and guided it under my short skirt to my bald pussy. No more words were needed, as he rubbed my clit. Soon we pulled into a cheap motel parking lot. I got out and got us a room. Parking my car in the back, I lead him to the room and then told him what I wanted.


"Burt," I whispered as I undressed before him. "I want to fuck you. I want you to fuck me in any and every way you can imagine. Then I want you to cum inside my pussy. Fill me with your spunk. Will you baby? Will you fuck me?" I asked.


I didn't have to ask twice. "Evelyn, get on your knees." He whispered hoarsely. Kneeling behind me, Burt ate my pussy out. Then he fucked me with his tongue. I was so turned on and he ordered me not to move. Mounting me, he fucked me as hard as he could. Pulling his five inch dick all the way out and slamming it back inside me. My pussy creamed on his cock twice before he shouted his release. Thanking me the entire time. Then he held me. Soon we realized hours had passed and we needed to get back. So we showered and then I drove him home. He rubbed my pussy the whole time, thanking me over and over again.


Burt was my only lover for a while and we valued our time together. He smiled more and his wife grew suspicious. She confronted him and told him he had a choice, end it or get out. He wanted to move, but in the end had nowhere to go. So we ended the affair and I was fired immediately. Last year when I learned that Burt passed away, I cried because he was a good man, loving and compassionate.


I attended his service and spoke to Mrs. Olson briefly at the cemetery. Solemnly, she apologized to me. She told me that she never believed there was more between me and her husband other than friendship. She was just angry because of the pressure she had on her, so she wanted to take away anything that gave him happiness. She felt forcing him to give up his friendship, led to him giving up altogether. Stunned, I stared at the small frail woman before me. Even though she was hateful and petty, Burt's dying was not her fault. I hugged her and offered her no words. Honestly, what could I say to her?


I stopped cleaning houses after Burt passed away and went back to school fulltime. It was in an Ancient Western World Studies, that I met my next older love, Professor Gregory Burns. Dr. Burns was my oldest lover. Most on the men I slept with were between the ages of thirty-five or a little older. Dr. Burns was eighty-six. He had so much energy. He moved constantly and looked to be a man in his late fifties. When I learned his true age, I was shocked.


I was failing the class. so one day at the end of our second weekly session; I lagged behind to talk to him. He was surrounded by students asking questions, requesting extensions, and simply brown-nosing, or kissing up to the teacher. I wanted actual help. My goal was to finish school and go to work. I had to pass this class though and I had no clue as to what it was about. So I sat patiently until the last student left before approaching Dr. Burns.


"Dr. Burns," I addressed him formally, I didn't even flirt with him at this point. I sincerely wanted his help. "Is there something I can do to pass this class, extra research, presentations, or something. I really need to pass this class."

Dr. Burns looked at me before answering. "Ms. Dotes, I have watched you in my class and I notice that you take notes, and listen attentively. It's the content that you are having problems with. I can recommend that you meet with one of the history tutors that the college offers. That may be better for you than doing extra work. I'll notify one of them and give them your contact information. You should hear from them no later than tomorrow."


"Thank you Dr. Burns. I really appreciate this." And I stood to leave, when I noticed his eyes on my breast. My nipples hardened. His breathing changed and I knew he was turned on. I looked at him again and wondered, what would it be like with him? He was so much older. Dr. Burns blushed and walked away from me in a hurry. I left the building and drove home. Dad was there and he'd made club sandwiches for dinner. Chrissy, is girlfriend had joined him for the evening. She was nice enough and I was happy for him. I was thinking about moving out, because he needed his privacy, but I didn't want to move into the dorms and I could not afford an apartment. So for now, I was stuck living at home. Dad didn't seem to mind and Chrissy was really cool.


After dinner, Bobby called. My heart leaped when his number came up. I answered immediately. "Hello Bobby. What's going on?" I asked because I missed him.


"Hello Evelyn, I'm calling about being your tutor for Dr. Burns' class. He gave me your name and asked me to call. I would really like to help you, but I must tell you that there are other tutors available if you are not comfortable with me." He explained.


"Bobby, yes. I'd be grateful if you helped me, so grateful. When can we start?" I asked breathlessly.


"Can we meet tomorrow afternoon? We can set up a schedule and lay down ground rules." He suggested. So we talked a few minutes and decided to meet at the campus library to talk.


I went to class and the day didn't end fast enough. Soon class was over and I rushed to the library. Bobby hadn't arrived there yet, so I sat down and waited. Soon he walked in. Not wanting to seem over anxious, I stood cool as a cucumber and walked over to him. We greeted each other then set down to sync our schedules. I would meet with him three days weekly and he'd go over the things I had problems comprehending. He made it clear that our relationship was that of student-tutor and friends. We would not resume our intimate relationship.


I soon saw Bobby in a different light. He was smart and he really knew this history stuff. With his help, I caught on in no time. I caught on so quickly that after a few weeks, I didn't really need tutoring anymore, but I kept going to our sessions because it was the only time I could be with him. He helped me study for midterms and before long the semester was over. Out of all of our sessions, Bobby never acted inappropriately towards me in anyway. Even when I flirted with him, he remained stoic and steadfast and rebuffed my advances. I wanted him back, but I had no clue on how to win back his affections.


Soon the semester ended and Dr. Burns asked me and several other students to come by his office. I sat patiently as he talked to everyone else and was the last person there.


"Ms. Dotes I want to congratulate you on the success you have had in my class. He stated. "I want you to know it has been a pleasure teaching you. I wanted..." he paused. His breathing changed, and he struggled not to look at me. Although I was enamored with Bobby, I was curious about being with a man that was so much older.


"Dr. Burns," I whispered. "Can I lock the door?" I asked.


He was panting and I knew he was turned on. So I sauntered over and locked the door. Then I turned to him. My body was humming. This man was my new obsession. I sat in class wondering how much energy he rally had. How long he could last? I removed my top exposing my skimpy barely there bra. He cupped both breast and massaged them. Apparently, Dr. Burns was a breast man; he nibbled on my breast for the longest time. I reached for his cock, and he pushed my hand away.