My Fascination With A Mature Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Ms. Dotes. I don't want that." He whispered huskily.


He spent hours enjoying my perky 36C's. He sucked my breast and caressed my body, He never touched between my thighs and I was horny as fuck. I wanted him to touch me so badly, but he just wanted my breast. Soon he was satisfied and hugged me. He thanked me for making an old man happy. I returned his hug because even though I was sexually frustrated, I was glad I could bring him joy.


A week later we took finals. I studied and was prepared. After the tests were done and everyone was leaving, I went back to Dr. Burns' office. I wanted to thank him and wish him a happy holiday season. Because of him, I had renewed my friendship with Bobby and I was grateful to him for helping the two of us to reconnect. I knocked on his office door and walked in. He was clearly packing but took a moment to talk with me.


"Evelyn, you are a special young woman." He said. "I want to thank you for the other day. I haven't held a woman since my wife passed years ago, but you allowed me to use your body and it meant the world to me. Evelyn, you are special, too special to be some old man's living doll. You are young and should find a young man that can care for you in all ways."


"Dr. Burns-" I tried to interject.


"No listen." He continued. "I like you Evelyn, and I want you to succeed. Here's my number, if you ever need my help, call me. Now young lady, get out of here and enjoy your break."


I stood and hugged him. Then we parted ways. As I was leaving his office, I thought about Bobby. I decided to call. He was no longer my tutor, but I felt as if through the sessions we'd reestablished our friendship. He didn't answer and my call went to voice mail.


So I went home, and to my surprise we had visitors. Mr. and Mrs. Mavis had come back for a short visit. They were spending the holidays with their son a few towns over so they stopped in to say hi. I greeted them and was happy to see them both.


As soon as he got the chance, Mr. Mavis got me alone and tried to kiss me, but I didn't want him so I pushed him away. My mind was on Bobby. He looked disappointed, but soon left me alone. They left and I headed to my room. Dad stopped me. He asked what was wrong and I didn't know what to say. So he hugged me and reminded me that he was there.


The next day, Dad had gone to work and Mr. Mavis stopped by again. He demanded answers. He wanted to know was there another man. How I could throw him aside? He thought we had something special. I looked at the angry man in front of me, and I said one thing that stopped him cold. "You have a wife at home."


He scoffed, "My wife has nothing to do with us. She didn't before and certainly not now."


I looked at him, "Ron, go back to your wife."


He stood, spit some angry words at me, called me a slut and whore, and then he left. I then called Bobby once more. I had decided that if he didn't return my calls today, I'd leave him alone and move on. But he answered. I invited him over and he came. We talked and decided to try again. He was the perfect gentleman. He was raised by his grandfather and taught how to respect women, and he's young enough to keep me satisfied, so it's like I ended up with a much older man after all.


We started dating again, but it was different, because he set some boundaries. I liked it. He was attentive, complimented me regularly. And treated me like a true lady. I wanted him so much, but he made me wait. He decided that this time we wouldn't rush. After six months I was ready to resort to rape, but he kissed me and encouraged me to be patient. Patient, why? It wasn't like we were virgins, or anything. And we had slept together in the past, but because I didn't want to risk losing him I waited. I spent many nights pleasuring myself thinking about him. I'm sure Duracell had a spike in their battery stock, but I waited.

One night after we had been dating for several months, we drove to the lake. It was breath taking. I looked across the still body of water and commented on its beauty. Bobby was so silent, then he said, The beauty of the lake paled in comparison to me. Then he kissed me for the first time in months. He was mine; I knew this was my man. He had my heart. No one else could capture me like he did. I wanted him, but not just sex. I wanted something more, deeper.

Bobby held me in his arms and said the words I'd always wanted to hear, but never expected. "Evelyn, I love you. I've loved you ever since we met at the mall years ago. It killed me knowing what you were doing, and at first I tried to act like it didn't matter to me, but it did. I know you slept with a lot of men and I hated it. I hated them and a part of me hated you because I wasn't enough. So I gave up and walked away from you becasue I knew you'd never choose to be with just me. But I never stopped thinking about you. I watched you everyday. You were discreet with your affairs, but I was glad when the last one ended.

When Dr. Burns gave me your number, at first I refused and he asked me why? We talked. He advised me to tutor you. But keep it above the table. I loved being with you and knowing that for right then I could give you something they could not. I was glad that there were no other men. Things changed for me and I had to make sure you were the woman I wanted, not just the girl I was curious about.

So that's one reason I wanted to date you slowly, get to know the real Evelyn. And girl, I am in love with the real Evelyn." he declared softly.

I moved. I had to hold him. This man, my Bobby, I loved him, not because of his flowery words, but because of how he was. He was the only man I wanted to be with. Yes, I preferred older men in the past, but that was a smokescreen. What I really wanted was someone that loved me for me. And that someone was Bobby.

"Bobby, I love you. I've never loved anyone before, but if you rejected me it would kill me. I promise that I will do everything I can to make you happy." And then, I kissed him. I pulled him close and kissed him. We went to his apartment, and for the first time, I made love with the man that I wanted forever with.

Anyway, Bobby and I are still together. My dad is happy because he now has his fishing buddy back. Chrissy and I have bonded because with Dad and Bobby hanging out so much we actually had a chance to really get to know each other. As for my former lovers, Mr. Mavis, Mr. Norse, they are still happily married. Mrs. Olson met a new man at her job, and she seems content as well. Dr. Burns retired and moved to Fiji. As for the others, who knows?

Oooops! Look at the time. Bobby will be home soon and I have a surprise for him. I would tell you, but I'll save it for another story.

TTFN

I certainly hope you enjoyed Evelyn's story. If you would like to, please write and share your thoughts with me. I look forward to hearing from you. IR2R