All Comments on 'My Father's Daughter Ch. 01'

by BlushingSecrets

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick, sick sick

the writer of this is one sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

I cant wait for you to make more, this got me so horny

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Don't Listen to the Haters

Apparently the incest crowd doesn't understand that most family members would not consent to sex with each other, at least not initially. They're all looking for LOVE stories, which to me, is even sicker. You got it just right, if you ask me, but a little short! Chapter 2 should be fun, the lead of "big day tomorrow" is like a cliffhanger. Interested to see what you do. If you like reading the same as you write, I've got an incest story that's even wilder than this, check it out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Don't Listen to the Haters

I just LOVE people whose comments are little more than slamming others for daring to have a different opinion -- and have the chutzpah to say THEY'RE the haters.

<P>

Ya got the definition reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupidest SHIT I have ever read !!!

This is the stupidest shit I have ever read in my life. Do us a favor Blushing... please don't write another story... ever.

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 11 years ago
It's great!

I loved this it got me all kinds of horny:) i love ch2 as well.I read it out of order and I wish I didn't but I'm still happy :) please keep writing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous