My Favorite MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing quickened. She grew weak in the knees. He pulled her to himself and held her tight. Her head was resting on his shoulder. He turned his head so his mouth was pressing against her ear.

"So, will you be my whore, Mother?" he whispered.

She nodded her head. "Yes, son, I would love to be your whore -- with all my heart."

He waited a few seconds. "Good." He kissed her ear. "And do you give yourself to me as my slave -- freely, openly, unconditionally?"

Her heart started to race. She was filling with fear, excitement, joy. "Yes -- Master." The sound of that word from her mouth excited both of them. "I give myself to you freely... openly... unconditionally..." She kissed his cheek. "Do with me what you will. Just, please, Master, love me..."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "You know I will always love you, Mother. And now I will also love you as my whore, as my slave..." He held her tighter. "I will use you... I will hurt you to the limits that you can bear... But I will always love you, cherish you, and protect you." He paused. He could feel her trembling. Her breath was so hot on his cheek. "And all I demand in return is your total love, loyalty - and obedience..."

She held him tighter. "Yes, Master. It will be my joy to be your obedient whore, your slave. Loving and serving you will be my life..." Her voice was filled with relief - and with laughter. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. Love was pouring from hers. She felt like a teenager again. "I will be the most obedient and loving slave any Master has ever had!"

He smiled. He stroked her hair. "We shall see..." The look in his eye unnerved her. It was not hard or cruel. It was a look she had never seen on anyone, let alone her son. She immediately recognized that it was the look she had been longing to see. It was the look of ownership, of total dominance. It was the look that told her she had found him -- her true Master. She stepped back. Her hands automatically reached for his crotch as she started to sink to her knees.. He gently slapped them away and pulled her to her feet.

"The first rule is you don't touch me unless I say so." His voice told her that he expected total and immediate obedience. His gaze was strong and steady. It surprised and excited her at the same time. Even he was surprised at how easily he was adapting to his new role as her Master. But then again, it had been his heart's desire to find such a woman. The fact that she was his Mother made it sweet beyond words.

She looked down. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master."

He loved the new tone in her voice. His chest and his balls swelled with the new power he had over her. He loosed her hair. It was long, and black, and shiny, with natural waves and curls. It reached half way down her back. He had always loved her hair. "You will wear your hair down unless I give you permission to wear it otherwise. It is too beautiful to hide. And you will grow it until the ends of it tickle and kiss your ass -- all of it, especially your asshole."

"Yes, Master." She smiled, pleased that he loved her hair so much. His last comment about it kissing her ass stirred her juices. The way he said asshole made hers tingle. She loved that word -- asshole. Especially when he said it in reference to hers. She had always been anally inclined. She was anxious to learn just how much of that she had passed along to her son. It seemed that it may have been more than she had dared think. The way he said the word -- asshole -- told her he had passionate inclinations that matched her own.

He took a napkin and began to clean the makeup from her face. "You may use lotions and moisturizers but I do not want to see any makeup on you. No lipstick, or any other kind of paint. Not without my permission."

"Master? But I want to look beautiful for you..."

He smiled. "And does my slave think she knows better than I do what I find beautiful?"

She looked down. "No, Master..."

"Good. Now look at me." She looked up. Her cheeks were slightly flushed. She realized that she had much to learn to be a proper slave. "I have always thought of you as my incredibly beautiful Mother. But now, as my whore, as my slave, you are more beautiful to me than I could ever have imagined. I want to see your lovely features, untouched. But most of all I want to see the love pouring from your eyes. I want to see that inner light that makes you my whore and my slave shining from every pore of your body. I want to see it glistening on every part of you. That is your true beauty. That is the beauty that pleases me. You are the most beautiful slave in the world. Never do anything to hide any of that from me..."

Her heart was racing. Her breathing was heavy. "I won't. Thank you, Master" was all she could whisper in her excitement. Her heart was pounding like it hadn't in years.

He smiled again. He found his love and desire for her growing like a tidal wave. "Good. That brings me to the next rule. So that I may always enjoy your beauty, you will be totally naked whenever we are alone."

"Yes, Master." His words pleased and excited her. She was delighted that he so loved her body and wanted to always have it on display for his pleasure.

"Good. Now go and clean yourself up. I want you back here in fifteen minutes -- without makeup or clothes. We have much to take care of..."

"Yes, Master" she said as she ran to do his bidding. She felt like a little child.

He had to sit down. It had taken all of his will power to not take her right there on the patio. So many thoughts and feeling raced around inside his head, his gut, his balls. His genitals were screaming for release -- for her, his Mother, his whore, his slave...

He tried to calm himself for what was to come. He also found himself very pleasantly surprised at how easy things were progressing -- considering it was only noon and the woman who was his Mother at breakfast was now his whore and his slave in the early afternoon. He mulled those words over. He especially liked the word slave. His heart raced and his dick hardened at the world that word opened up for them...

* * * * * * * Afternoon delight...

He sat in his favorite chair and stared at the sky through the patio doors. He closed his eyes. The sound of the gentle breeze and the birds singing helped to calm him. The throbbing in his groin lessened. The pounding in his chest began to subside. There was only one thing that would make it go away completely. But it wasn't time for that. He would have her later -- and often. But not yet...

He heard her return. He kept his eyes closed. He couldn't tell if she was naked, but he heard the tell tale signs of high heels. He smiled to himself. What was it with high heels? he mused. You could get two women wrestling in mud, buck naked, but they still had to have their shoes on! He had heard it was some kind of an empowerment thing. Maybe. The right shoes on a woman sometimes looked glorious. But sometimes it just looked down right ridiculous to him.

She stopped moving. He felt her close. He opened his eyes a slit. She was kneeling on the floor beside his legs, but not touching them. She was totally naked, as he had ordered her to be, except for the shoes. She had her head down. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders and her breasts. She was such a lovely slave.

"What part of totally naked didn't you understand?"

"Master?" Her tone held a slight edge of fear.

"Lose the shoes. Your feet are too beautiful to be trapped in those things."

She could barely hide her smile. "Yes, Master" she said as she removed the shoes and put them out of site. "I'm sorry, Master."

"I will let it go this time. But you really must learn to listen more carefully. Otherwise I will have to find ways to punish you."

"Please forgive me, Master." Butterflies filled her stomach. She wondered how he would punish her if he felt she needed it. She thought of the many ways she would like to have him do it.

He looked into her eyes. He nodded. "I want another scotch, neat. Get yourself something if you like."

She nodded. He watched her walk to the bar. Most of the bruises were gone but a few of them still marred the perfection of her creamy ass. He watched her every move. She was the most desirable woman he had ever seen. And she was his whore, his slave. He looked forward to exploring that to the full.

Before she could turn from the bar he told her to stand still. His eyes slowly traced every line of her from head to toe. He loved every curve, especially the fullness of her hips and ass. She said she liked to be spanked. His favorite was OTK. The picture of her bare ass over his knee to do what he pleased with made his balls swell. He was sure there were many other things she would like done with her bum. He planned to spend a lot with time with it, exploring every form of pleasure it could give -- and receive. The way her hair cascaded over her shoulders added to his excitement. His genitals screamed at him to bend her over right there and then. When it came to things anal he was definitely his Mother's son.

She stood perfectly still. She knew he was examining her closely with his eyes. It excited her that her Master loved to look at her. It felt so right to be naked in front of him, the both of them glorying in her feminine beauty. She found it ironic that becoming his slave had finally brought her the freedom to become the feminine animal she always felt was trapped inside.

She could feel his stare on her ass. Her anus and pussy tingled. What would he do with them, she wondered. She knew he was into anal play and would explore many things with her. She wanted him to bend her over right then and there. It had been so long since her cunt had felt a man's need...

He gave her permission to move again. She came back and held the drink out to him. He took it. She knelt in the same spot. He examined her face. Not a speck of lipstick, eyeliner, or any other makeup was visible. She had some fine wrinkles around her eyes, but they were barely noticeable. For the most part her skin was very smooth for a woman who was almost forty. Most of all she had that inner glow of a free female animal that he wanted to see -- and to cultivate.

He gently took each breast in his hands and examined the traces of bruising that remained. His touch thrilled her to her toes. He told her to stand. He inspected the marks on her thighs. He had her turn. He ran his hands over her ass. The bruises were still tender. He gently kissed each one. That indescribable feeling he had felt earlier when his lips had touched the silkiness of her ass returned. He wanted to bend her over and, starting with her asshole, kiss her from head to toe -- to worship her completely.

It struck him that he had never seen her asshole -- except for the thousands of times he pictured it in his mind. It was a treat he was looking forward to. Everything in its own time... A shiver ran through her with each kiss. He also noticed some marks on her that could only be from being bound.

While she moved around at her son's commands she found herself becoming more excited than she had ever been. She found herself becoming very comfortable in her new role as his slave. It gave her a peace she had never known. Part of it was due to the fact that her Master was her son. She knew he loved her deeply and that he would never hurt her -- that he would give his own life to protect her. And like his Father he was a truly good man. How could she not love and trust and serve such a Master with all her heart?

Being totally naked in front of him, being examined freely by his eyes and hands and lips, brought emotions out of her that she didn't know she had. Every touch was so gentle, but strong. And she felt something else in his touch -- ownership. She wanted to feel that from his hands all over her. She wanted him to use her in whatever way pleased him. She wanted him to use her in every way that a man could use a woman -- in pleasure and pain. And she wanted it often. With every passing second she was becoming more and more his whore, his slave. She wanted it -- him - to totally enfold her, consume her...

He motioned for her to kneel again. She did. She sat back on her heels. Her shoulders were erect. Her breasts hung naturally. She did not thrust them out or make any attempt to hide them. Soon her nakedness was a natural thing to both of them. He thoroughly enjoyed being able to see her beauty, all of it, any time he wanted to. She took joy in being able to show it to him.

"Did he fuck you?"

She hesitated slightly at the directness of the question. "No, Master."

He was happier to hear her say that than he was willing to admit. "But he did bind you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me what happened that night. But first get me another drink" he said as he handed her the glass. For a second her Motherly instincts kicked in and she was going to scold him for his drinking. The look in his eye warned her that it was not a slave's place to berate her Master. She nodded and rose to get him his drink. His eyes feasted on her as she walked away, and returned. His gaze felt like warm oil all over her body.

When she was on her knees again she told him how they had agreed to work on the bondage and discipline side first. Once they had found some common ground with that, then they would see what sexual activity they would bring into it, if any.

She wasn't sure if it was because she was so new to it, but she found herself getting very uncomfortable. He didn't force her, but he did try to encourage her to go on -- to work through her fears. For the most part she enjoyed the binding and the pain he inflicted on her. He was an experienced slave owner and knew how to hurt without harming. But she realized that her problem was that she didn't feel totally comfortable with him. What she needed was someone she truly felt she could give herself to.

He listened to her carefully. He sipped his drink slowly, thinking about his next question. She knelt beside him patiently, letting her new position as his slave sink in. It had been the subject of her dreams, and the desire of her heart, for many months. But it had happened so quickly -- easier than she expected it would. She had feared it would never happen at all. After all, he was her son no matter how much she wanted him!

"When did you realize you wanted to give yourself to me?"

"I have wanted to give myself to you for months. It was the other night that I made the decision to tell you." She searched his eyes for his reaction. She couldn't read him. He told her to continue. "When I realized that I I could only give myself to someone I could love and trust completely, it hit me that the only man I felt that way about was you. For a long time I would fantasize about these things and how I wish I could have shared them with your Father. Over time I found images of you replacing him." She blushed. "I found myself being very disgusted and aroused by those thoughts. Eventually I just accepted them as fantasies and that they would pass when I found someone. But the experiences of the other night made me realize that I was kidding myself. They weren't just fantasies. I had to accept that the one I want, the only one I want -- will ever want - is you..."

He held out his hand to her. She took it and kissed it lovingly, reverently. He pulled her up onto his lap. She curled up in his arms easily. He looked into her eyes. "And I have wanted you forever" he said as he gently kissed her lips.

Excitement at his admission flashed in her eyes. From her asshole in all directions she started to tingle. She kissed him passionately. "How may I please you, Master? How may I love you? How may I serve you - worship you...?" She could feel his rock hard erection digging into her hip. She wanted it in her pussy, in her mouth, in her ass. Her cunt was getting wet.

They kissed several more times. Long pent up passions were rising in both of them. He loved the feel of her on his lap, in his arms. He wanted to hold, love, cherish, and protect her forever. Her kisses were sweeter than he had believed kisses could be. Her passion matched his own. They fed each other with it.

"Please, Master. How can your slave serve you?"

He gently traced her lips with his finger tips. The hunger in her eyes reached down to his balls. Slave... He had always loved that word. In his deepest dreams he had wondered what it would be like to own one -- a willing one. He didn't have to wonder any more. And his slave was his Mother, the person he wanted and adored more than anyone else in the world. He let a smile dance on his lips. "Later. I will let you surprise me my sweet whore. You will get the chance to show me just how good a slave you can be..."

"Later, Master?" She sounded so disappointed. "When?"

He stroked her hair. "Tonight. When I return. I got a call while you were upstairs. I am needed at the office." He gently kissed her lips.

Hers reached for him hungrily. Her hand reached for his erection. "Will Master let me take care of him before he goes?"

He held her by the wrist. His look was stern. "Have you forgotten the first rule already?"

"No, Master, but..."

The look of disappointment on his face broke her heart. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to punish you so soon." He held her hand up and slapped the back of it gently several times. She looked from her hand to his face. He had never struck her before!

They were only token slaps. He had much to work out as to how he would punish her -- if he ever would. He was still torn between the fact that she was his Mother, even if she was now also his whore and slave. He knew she was into bondage and discipline. He wanted to explore that to the full with her. But they were new things to him. Outside of some playful spankings he had never struck a woman in any way. It would take some time to figure everything out.

Still, the look on her face told him that the token gesture was enough for now. It pleased him that her look of hurt was not for being punished, but that she had to be, because she had disappointed him. He loved and cherished her even more for that. Yes, he thought to himself, she is a pure slave who just needs time to be fully set free from her inhibitions. He grew harder at the prospects.

"When I said I would punish you what did you think? That I would take you over my knee? Why would I do that? Your ass didn't disobey me so why would I punish it?"

"Yes, Master. Of course. Thank you, Master."

"Good. But your mouth also disobeyed me..."

She was surprised at what he was saying. But she had done wrong. And it was his way to punish the offending part of her. She nodded. She held her face out to him. She closed her eyes. He told her to open them. He very gently gave her a slap on each side of her mouth, barely touching her. This gesture made enough of an impression too.

"Thank you, Master. I am so sorry I disappointed you..." Her eyes were getting wet. It wasn't from his blows. They were actually more like caresses. But she so wanted to please him. It had been only a couple of hours and already he had to punish her. She felt so ashamed at having failed her Master.

"It's over now. You did wrong and you have been punished. I went easy with you because this is all so new. I know you want to serve and please me completely -- and that you will. So this has been a good experience. You now know I will punish you if I have to -- and how I will." She nodded. He smiled. "And as for your sweet ass, my beautiful slave, I have many plans for it. Plans of both pleasure and pain. But then again, I have many plans for all of you..." He kissed her gently. "I have to go."

* * * * * * * Getting to know you...

He arrived home just after six and found her in the kitchen. She was wearing a loose fitting sarong, with sandals. Her hair was up. She was putting the finishing touches on dinner. She hadn't heard him. He stood in the doorway watching her. He always felt so peaceful when he watched her. If there was such a thing as poetry in motion, she was it. When she turned and saw him she almost dropped the plate she was carrying.