My Favorite MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an eventful day. There was much to process. In less than a day she had gone from being only his Mother to being his whore, his slave, his lover -- his Goddess... She thought they were handling it well. They had lots of time to become totally comfortable with their new relationship. They slept very peacefully, entwined around each other. It was a peace like neither one of them had ever known.

* * * * * * * What a difference a day makes....

He awoke to the feel of her hot breath on his ass.

"Good morning, Master. I hope you enjoy this..." She was slowly kissing, licking, and nibbling his cheeks all over. Each kiss was done slowly, reverently. She covered every square inch of his ass with her lips, delighting in the feel and warmth of his strong muscles and smooth skin.

She parted his cheeks and buried her face between them. She kissed and licked his asshole with even more reverence and love than she had the cheeks. As he relaxed she worked her tongue into him deeper and deeper. He became hard as a rock again. She experienced the same feelings he had when he had been worshiping her. She would have willingly done it forever.

He let her feed on his ass for a half hour before he turned over and pulled her to himself for a sweet kiss. "You weren't kidding when you said you loved my ass" he teased her. "And I enjoyed it immensely."

"Thank you, Master. I am so glad that my adoration pleases you. Will you permit me to wake you every morning this way?" There was a deep earnestness in her voice.

"If that is your wish then I would love to wake up every morning to such loving attention." He kissed her smiling face.

"Thank you, Master. May I ask one other thing?"

"You may."

"I would like it to be part of my duties to shave you there. You have very little hair for a man. But it would be so much more intimate and pleasant for both of us if there was no hair at all..."

He thought for a moment. Her perfectly hairless ass and pussy had felt much more pleasant and intimate to him. "What about my genitals?"

"I like some hair there. It holds that musky smell I love so much."

"All right, my sweet slave. It is now part of your duties to keep my ass as smooth as a baby's bottom. I hope it brings you all the pleasure you want."

"It will, Master. Thank you. And the bonus is that it does this to you" she said mischievously as her hand wrapped itself around his dick.

He laughed heartily. "And what do you intend to do about that my little whore?"

"This, Master" she said as she moved down to take him in her mouth. He moved her so that she was kneeling over his head. They fed on each other for a long time, ass and genitals.

Afterward they took a shower together and went to the kitchen for breakfast. They were both naked. They spent more time touching and feeding on each other than they did the food. Afterward he had her curl up on his lap while he relaxed in his favorite chair.

"We need to go shopping" he said quietly, as he stroked her hair. She looked into his eyes. He kissed her lips. "Get dressed slave. We haven't got all day!" His tone was firm, but not hard. A smile danced on the corner of his lips.

"Yes, Master!" she said as she gave him a quick kiss and ran to obey his command.

* * * * * * * New worlds await...

He took her to an adult toy shop. She had never been to one. Her eyes widened like a child in a candy store. She wondered how often her son had visited such places...

He took her to where they had the floggers, whips, and other such discipline devices. He asked her which color she preferred. She chose black. He smiled. She held one of the floggers in her hands and examined it closely. Her mind raced at the thought of just how and when he would use it on her. He had her bend over. He firmly slapped it across her ass several times. It felt and sounded good to both of them. She smiled and nodded her head. He took two of them, one black, one red.

Then he picked up a black riding crop. "This has potential..."

She smiled nervously and bit her lip. Her eyes were wide as they stared at the crop in his hand. "Perhaps we will need 2 of those also, Master." He laughed and picked up another one, a red one.

They picked out a number of other things: binding cords; butt plugs of various sizes, some of them electric; masks; various restraints; clamps of different sizes; oils; candles...

"I need a specially made item" he said to the sales lady. As he explained it to her his Mother watched in fascination. It turned out that what he had in mind was a series of chains and clamps. One of the chains was to go around her waist. It would have a loop every 6 inches, The other chain was to go around her neck. It would have 4 loops, 2 in front and 2 in back.

Plus she was to have clamps for her nipples and clit, also with loops. He wanted to have some special clothing made for her. Essentially they would be like tubes of cloth. On each end, spaced six inches apart, would be hooks that would fit into the loops on the chains. The garments could be worn from neck to floor. Or, if he chose, they could hang from her neck in back and tits in front. Or just from her tits. Or he could hike the back up so that her ass was exposed. Or the front could be lifted to attach to her clit ring. Many possibilities...

"As for the neck chain I want some words that can be attached to it, between the loops. The first word is Goddess."

The sales lady looked at his Mother closely. "Yes, she is quite lovely."

"The second one should say Whore." More stares.

"The third one should say Slave." The sales lady's eyes widened. A smile curled the corners of her lips.

"The next one should say Mother..." This caused the sales lady to stop and look from one of them to the other. He looked at her evenly. "Yes, she is all of those things to me."

"OK..." the sales lady said and nodded her head. It seemed she blushed slightly, which he found surprising considering the business she was in.

He held out his hand for the pad. He wrote one word. He didn't want his Mother to know what it was until he put it around her neck. "This is the last one." The sales lady looked mildly stunned, but nodded. "I want the chain to be made of gold and the words of silver. I want them in this style of script" he said pointing to an example in the book.

"Last but not least we will take this." His Mother put the slave collar and chain she had chosen on the counter. It was a thin, black, buttery soft leather collar with a silver clasp. On it, in gold letters, was the word Slave. The chain was about 5 feet long and looked more fragile than it was.

He indicated to his Mother to get on her knees. She did it without hesitation, which pleased him immensely. The sales lady and the other customers in the store stopped what they were doing immediately and stared at them.

She held her hair out of the way while he fastened the collar around her neck. She kissed his hand. "And I am altering my rule about your being naked when we are alone. From now on you will wear this at all times. And keep this handy" he said as he passed her the chain.

"Thank you, Master." She took the chain from his hand and wrapped it around her waist. He smiled and indicated for her to rise. He examined the collar with his hands and his eyes. "It is you" he said as he kissed her lips.

The others in the store went back to what they were doing. There was much whispering.

"All right, then. Anything else?" the sales lady asked.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot. We will need some anal lube." He looked at his Mother. "How much do you think we will need?"

She thought for a second, then turned to the sales lady. "Can we get it by the gallon?" The sales lady smiled and shook her head. His Mother shrugged. "Then we'll take a case" she said with a straight face. He had to smile.

* * * * * * * Examining the possibilities...

When they got home she quickly disrobed and put her clothes away. She felt both comfortable and excited about being naked with him all the time they were alone. She was normally naked when she was alone anyway. Many times she had wished that he had been there to see her. She also hoped that he would go naked too. She felt moist between her legs at the thought.

She examined the collar around her neck in the mirror. It was so soft to the touch. But the message on it was stronger than any force she had ever known. The gold lettering shone back at her. It burned into her core. She tingled head to toe at the word -- Slave. Yes, it is me, she said to herself with a big smile. She wrapped the chain around her waist like a belt and let the end of it hang down between the cheeks of her ass. Then she went to the kitchen to make them something to eat.

He took the things they had bought to the rec room in the basement and laid them out on the pool table. He picked up each item and examined it closely. His mind wandered over the many possible things he and his new slave could do with them all.

She handed him his drink and knelt beside him. "Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes, Master."

"Thank you. Please stand." She did. He handed her one of the riding crops. "Any ideas?"

She examined it carefully. She loved the feel of the smooth leather. She examined the end of it closely. Thoughts of how it would feel on her anus made her butt muscles twitch. She wondered where else he would use it on her. "Seems to be just the thing for naughty assholes" she said.

"I agree. The cheeks of an ass could also benefit from its use. What else?"

Her ass twitched even more. A dampness was forming between her legs. "It could also be quite effective on tits, especially the nipples..."

"Again, I agree. Anything else?"

"A cunt, especially the clit, could learn a few things from it." She looked at him steadily.

He noticed the flush that was happening all over her body. It pleased him that these things turned her on. "Yes, it could. We have much experimenting to do. I am quite interested to see how the different parts of your lovely body -- and your mind - will respond to this little piece of leather."

"Yes, Master. So am I..." Her breathing got deeper. It didn't go unnoticed by him. He smiled. She returned the same.

He picked up one of the floggers and handed it to her. "And this?"

"One's whole body could be kissed with this hundreds of times, until all the skin was a lovely shade of deep pink, or red, and it would never leave a mark."

He took it away from her, nodded, then put it back with the other implements. Then he spent several minutes examining the various clamps. She watched his expression very carefully. Various parts of her body twitched and tingled as she imagined how the clamps would feel on them.

The last item was the case of anal lube. He squeezed some from a tube and felt it between his fingers. He sniffed it. Then he held his fingers under her nose. She sniffed it as well. He put it back in the box. "This case should last us a couple of weeks" he said seriously.

"Possibly..." She was smiling. However long it lasted she was anxious to feel his dick deeply in her ass.

He pulled her to him, put one arm around her shoulder and kissed her deeply. His other hand wiped some of the moisture from her pussy. He covered his lips with her juices then sucked the rest off his fingers. They kissed again. Then he followed her swaying hips to the kitchen for dinner. He had plans for her ass for later in the evening.

* * * * * * * Let the games begin...

After dinner they sat in the cool breeze on the patio. He had her lay on top of him, her head on his chest. He gently caressed her bum and everything else he could reach. They kissed often.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"I said that I live for your pleasure and I wouldn't have it any other way. But..."

"Yes?"

"You seem to be avoiding making love to me. Is there a problem? Don't get me wrong. I love every touch, kiss, and caress you give me. But I was thinking that maybe I have displeased you in some way..."

He hugged her, then kissed her lips. He looked into her eyes. "Nothing about you displeases me in any way. Please be patient. We will make love. I am leaving that for a very special occasion."

"I will wait, of course, for whatever pleases you, Master. And making love to you at any time would be a special occasion to me."

"And for me. But all will be made clear in time."

"Yes, Master."

They lay quietly for awhile. "I think it is time we checked out our new toys" he said as he kissed her head. A tingle she would get to know well started in her anus and pussy and worked its way to both ends of her body.

"Yes, Master" she said with excitement and nervousness in her voice.

They went back to the rec room. He looked at the objects on the table while she knelt by his knee. "So many toys and so little time..." he said laughing. She smiled.

He knelt and had her turn to face him. "I have made a decision. I will never raise my hand to you to punish you -- if I ever have to. As for discipline, as in sex play, then we will have to see how that works out."

She was listening intently. "But what if you ever do have to punish me, Master?"

"Depending on the offense it will be along the lines of not allowing us to touch for a time. I may not even allow you to be with me. But I am sure that will never be needed" he said as he caressed her face.

"The choice is yours, Master. But I would rather have you beat me than be banished from your presence. Even if for a little while."

He kissed her. "Let's not think about that. It will probably never happen anyway." They stood up.

"Now" he said, with a big smile on his face "what do we do with these things? Any preferences?"

"Master I look forward to everything with you..."

"Good. Then I thought we would start with something I am familiar with."

"Master?"

He raised his hand. "I have some experience with OTK. And I must confess that has been one of my most cherished fantasies - to have your beautiful ass over my knee for a good old fashioned bare bum spanking."

She laughed. "That has been one of my dearest desires as well, Master. I would love to be over your knee while you spank my bum and asshole until they are so red and hot that they glow in the dark."

"Your asshole too?!"

"Yes, Master." She blushed slightly.

"I've never spanked a woman's asshole. It sounds delicious. And until it glows in the dark?" She nodded, a big grin on her face. "Hmmm... Then I could use it for a night light!"

"Oh my! I never thought of that! It seems my ass has more potential uses than I imagined!"

"Really? Sometime soon we will have to compare notes on what we have both imagined your sweet ass can be good for." He sat on the sofa and motioned for her to come. She knelt in front of him. She took his hands in hers and kissed the palms. "I love your hands, Master. For so long I have wanted to be spanked by them. I'm sure they will do a fine job on my ass."

He examined the collar around her neck again. It looked so lovely on her. It pleased him that she wore it proudly. She was not ashamed to let the world know she was his slave -- if that is what he wanted. He opened his legs and pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply.

Then he pulled her to the side so that she was lying across his left thigh with her upper body resting on the sofa. He spread her legs. Her ass was soon in the perfect position. He took the part of the chain that was laying in her ass crack and loosely bound her hands behind her back with it.

"Comfy?"

"Yes, Master. Very comfortable."

"Good. You are going to be here awhile."

"I could stay like this all night, Master. I hope my ass pleases you."

He laughed. "It always has so far..." he said as he gently caressed her cheeks. Her ass was firm and silky. He could just see her anus in the shadows between her cheeks, laying peacefully, protected. He gently caressed it with his fingers. He was very pleased that they were able to enjoy each other like this so easily. Both he and his Mother felt comfortable with her over his knee. It just seemed so right, probably because it was something they both wanted to share from the bottom of their hearts -- and the heart of his Mother's bottom. Her ass was made to be worshiped. But it was also made to be spanked -- erotically, lovingly.

That overpowering feeling to worship her started to rise in him again. He shook it off. Later, he thought to himself. "How could the ass of such a beautiful Goddess slave not please me?"

"Thank you, Master."

"And when I have finished spanking the hell out of your sweet bum I am going to worship it like it deserves."

"That sounds delicious, Master."

"Yes it does." He alternated between caressing and gently slapping her ass. He progressively made the slaps harder. The sound and bounce of her cheeks was a delight to his ears and eyes and hands. From time to time he would take some of her pussy juice and caress her asshole with it.

Then came the moment of truth. He pulled his arm back and landed a very hard blow in the middle of her right buttock. She let out a yelp. Her head flew back, sending her hair flying in a spray.

"Oh, Master, that was beautiful!! I love you!!!" She had waited for this for so long. Her ass stung like hell, but she wanted more -- lots more -- and all from the hand of her beautiful son, her new, loving Master.

"And I love you too" he said softly just before he landed the same kind of blow on her left buttock. Again her hair flew. His rock hard erection pressed into her hip. He was anxious to see just how red her ass would become.

He raised his arm again. She pushed her ass back to meet his hand. He smiled. "Damn I love you!" he said as his hand landed in the middle of her ass. It flattened then quickly returned to its adorable round shape, but a bit redder.

"I love you too, Master!!!" she laughed as her hair flew again.

* * * Part two - maybe...

* * * * * * *

For those who don't mind getting a little behind in their reading... ;-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Connie: Slut MILF Son tricks his Mom into revealing she's really a slut.in Incest/Taboo
Slut Mommie Mom learns to be a slut for her son.in Incest/Taboo
My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 01 Son begins to see his mom in a new way.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories