All Comments on 'My Favorite Summer'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
A GOOD READ

WITH A MOM LIKE HER , TREAT HER NICE AND DON'T FUCK UP. KEEP HER HAPPY.WATCH OVER HER, MAKE SURE SHE STAYS YOURS. DON'T FORGET YOUR BOTH YOUNG. AND CAN DO A LOT FOR EACH OTHER. IT'S ONLY A STORY, SO WHAT THE FUCK. PLEASE A CHAPTER 2 WOULD BE NICE. A NEW FAN THANKS

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Good

Thanks for taking the time and writing this story .

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Please continue

Love to read more.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
great

so close to my son and i, and how it happened , minus me showing off and playing with self, otherwise sounds like my son wrot e this

, please continue if u did

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

i liked it. no need to assume the reader doesn't enjoy mom/son stories.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars - Fucking Excellent!

Really, really good story with a believeable storyline, and so fucking HOT! I loved this, more of the same please.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Great

Enjoyed it greatly

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very nice

I was hoping that they could continue their love affair.

Perhaps if there's a second chapter they could.

Thanks for the read

ranjit_madarchodranjit_madarchodover 11 years ago
Nice Story..

Its a very good son mother romance story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"What I do know is that my mother gave me the most wonderful and memorable summer of my life. She made me a man in the most important way possible. I am confident, strong and prepared for anything and I owe it all to her."

That's the fundamental truth in this excellent story of hot motherfucking. Sure, a boy feels great when he sticks his big hard cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of, and blows his balls up his own birth canal. And a son will be bursting with pride as he fucks his mom and gives her the best cums of her life. But the deepest and most lasting benefits to the young motherfucker are the changes to his character. When it totally sinks in that he has, in fact and in reality, fucked his own mother, that he's had his stiff cock up the same cunt he came out of and flooded his mother's warm wet loving twat with all the creamy semen in his balls, the lad acquires a superb self-confidence and poise that lasts his whole lifetime. He knows he is an elite male, that he's achieved what countless other sons desperately yearn for but can only whack off dreaming about. They shoot their sperm all over their young body picturing their mom, while he's held his beloved mother in his strong arms, his fat cock jammed up between her legs, and shot his sperm up his own mother's mommy-twat. It's the best that life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story. Sure wish my mom had let me go this far with her. She left her door open giving me the chance to spy on her but never would let me come into her room. I was allowed to watch & look but I couldn't touch her. She was such a tease she drove me crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous