My Feminine Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple for minutes went by and there was a knock on the door and Theresa announced that it was her. I let her in and she held out several more pairs of panties that I tried on one by one. There was a red with white lace Cheekini, a beautiful green thong with sheer material covering the front and lace around the hips and back, a yellow lace thong, a lacy black thong, a cute pink and blue low-rise bikini panty, and finally a dark blue seamless little shortie.

"Boy shorts!" I said, holding up the shortie.

"Exactly," said Theresa. "But I'm pretty sure you're way past caring if they look like boys underwear."

"Yeah, you're right. These are cute and I like them a lot, but the others are sexier."

Next I tried on bras, and then some garters. After that Theresa bought in several miniskirts and tops, as well as a couple of very sexy dresses. I was a natural size 2, and everything fit perfectly. I really loved a black backless halter mini dress and Theresa said I looked incredible in it. I couldn't wait to try on the whole outfit later at Theresa's house.

When it was all over with, Theresa told the saleswoman we would take everything. I protested that I didn't need all of it and that it was way too much money, but Theresa told me it was a graduation gift and she wanted to do it. I was afraid to hear the final tally, knowing that just a black leather miniskirt I loved was $200. I almost choked when the total came out to just over $1400. Theresa had also picked out accessories, including some silicone bra inserts to replace the cotton panties I currently had stuffed in my bra.

After paying, we took our purchases out to Theresa's car and locked them in the trunk. Then we walked back in, swinging our asses, and headed to P.F. Changs for dinner. Our waiter was very cute and I flirted with him the entire meal. I loved the attention. After dinner we went to a movie, some chick-flick from a Nicholas Sparks book that left us both in tears, and then we went home. I had bought my own clothes with me and I changed into them on the drive back to Theresa's house. I did leave the thong on though.

My cock was hard again, and I pointed it out to Theresa. She rolled her eyes.

"That was a one-time deal," she said. "You need to find somebody else to suck that thing."

Back at Theresa's house we carried all of our purchases up to her bedroom. Her mom was in the kitchen when we arrived, and we went back down and talked to her for a few minutes before I headed home. I was still wearing Theresa's black thong, and had a pair of hiphuggers in my pocket to wear to school the next day.

Walking to school the next morning, Theresa asked me if I was wearing girl's panties. I told her I was, and she smiled and told me I was going to be hard all day. I laughed and told her I had jacked off in the shower so I should be alright for awhile.

Theresa then wanted to talk about our upcoming prom. We had decided to go to the big event together.

"Would you want to go as a girl?" She asked.

The thought of going to our prom dressed as a girl was thrilling, but presented a number of problems.

"I'd love that," I said, "but how is it even possible? My parents are going to want to take pictures of us together. I have to get a tux and everything."

"I thought about it last night," Theresa said. "My parents are going to be in Japan celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. After we take pictures at your house, we can go back to my house and get you dressed. As long as your folks don't see us leave after that, we should be good."

"What about all our friends who know we're going together?"

"I'll tell them you got really sick or something."

"What would I wear?"

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Are you sure you're not a real girl? I think that black halter mini dress would be perfect."

"I really would love to go as a girl," I said after thinking about it for a few moments. "If you really think we can pull it off, let's do it."

"Yay!" Theresa said. "So what do you think about a practice run this weekend? You could go to Ashley and Eric's party with me dressed as a girl."

Ashley and Eric were identical twins and their 18th birthday party was this coming Saturday night. Even though they were the most attractive girl and boy at our school, they were close friends of ours because they were both a little on the nerdy side like Theresa and I. It was very likely that they would be co-Valedictorians of our graduating class with their identical grade point averages. Theresa was a close second and I was somewhere in the top ten. I'd had a crush on Eric since Middle School and the thought of him seeing me as a girl and possibly desiring me was an instant turn on. My cock started to swell at the thought.

"Crap!" I said.

"What's wrong," Theresa asked, stopping to look at me.

"My dick's hard again," I said with a smile.

"You are such a horn-dog!" She exclaimed and punched me in the shoulder.

"I'd love to go to the party as a girl," I said, rubbing my shoulder. "What do we tell Eric and Ashley when I'm not there?"

"I'll tell them you had to go out of town for a family emergency and that you're my cousin, visiting for the weekend."

It was decided. I was extremely excited thinking about dressing in my sexy clothes. I hoped Eric would be interested in the new me.

When we arrived at school, naturally the first person we saw was the bully who'd beat me up the previous day.

"How you feeling today, pussy?" He asked as we walked past.

"Just ignore him," Theresa said to me.

"Fuck you!" I said to the bully.

"Oh, shit," Theresa said.

He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me close breathing his awful breath right into my face.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you, faggot!" He sneered at me.

I turned my head to the side. "Maybe you could try a little mouthwash first," I replied, "Or at least a breath mint."

A couple of teachers were making their way towards us, so the bully let go of me and pushed me backward. I went down hard onto my ass.

"I'll see you after school, you fucking turd burglar," he hissed at me as he walked away.

"Why don't you look up some new insults on the internet, you fucking moron," I said to his back.

Theresa helped me up. Miss Walker, the Assistant Principal, walked up as I dusted myself off.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"What happened?"

"Tripped over my own feet," I replied.

Miss Walker looked at me for a few moments, and then told us to get to homeroom.

"You have a death wish or something?" Theresa asked as we walked up the stairs and into the school.

"Just sick of being bullied," I replied.

I worried about what would happen after school all day, and resigned myself to another beating. I was determined not to run away or hide, thinking maybe if I stood up to him he'd leave me alone in the future.

Theresa took my arm as we walked out of our last class of the day. "Let's go out the back and go home the long way."

"Not today," I replied. "Let's just get this over with. Maybe he'll get tired of beating on me."

"He hasn't gotten tired of beating you since 6th grade," she shot back. "This is crazy. That big ox will hurt you!"

"Come on," I said, taking her hand. "If it starts to look really bad, you can go for help."

"You're crazy. If he kills you, who's going to take me to prom?"

"If he kills me, I'll haunt you at the prom."

We walked out of the school and immediately observed a large crowd gathered just off school property. I smiled at Theresa, who clutched my hand nervously, and we walked toward the throng. The crowd parted like the Red Sea as we drew near, and several of our classmates looked at me with pity in their eyes. Most just looked excited about my upcoming beating. The crowd closed in behind us, and I knew that would make it difficult for any teachers or parents to get to us.

Theresa and I stepped into the small circle at the middle of the crowd. The school bully was waiting for me with an evil grin on his handsome face. I shrugged out of my backpack and set it on the ground, and then gave Theresa's hand a final squeeze and stepped forward.

"Let's make a deal," I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "No matter how this turns out, if you beat my ass or hell freezes over and I whip yours, can we call a truce until after prom? I don't want my pretty face messed up for the big event."

"Fuck you, pussy," he replied.

"That's what I thought," I said, and when he was close enough I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. He screamed in pain and dropped to his knees, reaching for his crotch. I kicked again, even harder, and snapped a couple of his fingers as I drove them into his groin. Then I stepped forward and punched him as hard as I could right on the nose. It hurt my hand terribly, but the satisfaction of hearing his nose break and the sight of his blood made it all worth it. He fell over onto his side and drew his knees up into a fetal position, and I turned and picked up my backpack. The crowd was eerily silent as I shrugged it on and Theresa and I walked forward.

At first I didn't think the crowd was going to let us through, but at the last instant they parted, staring at me in stunned disbelief, and we walked toward home. The crowd finally erupted.

"That was pretty amazing," Theresa said, clutching my hand tightly in hers.

"Yes," I replied.

"Were you scared?"

"Yes."

"How did you come up with that strategy?"

"Internet," I replied. I was shaking uncontrollably.

"Good thinking," Theresa replied.

"You know what's really funny?" I asked.

"What's that?" Theresa replied.

"My dick is rock hard."

"If I wasn't a lesbian, I'd definitely take care of that for you."

"If I wasn't gay," I replied with a laugh, "I'd let you."

We walked back to Theresa's house hand-in-hand, and when we arrived she made an icepack for my hand. It was already swelling up, and it hurt like hell. We made plans for the following day, which was Friday. Actually, Theresa made the plans and I agreed to everything. After school we were going to come back to her house and she would show me how to shave my legs, after that we were going to a salon for a manicure and pedicure and to have my hair done.

"What about my hand?" I asked.

"If it's still swollen, we'll have to scrap our plans for the party on Saturday" Theresa replied. "It would seem strange if my cousin had a broken hand just like yours."

I really hoped the swelling went down. I was really looking forward to attending the party in my black leather miniskirt and a cute top. We spent the next couple of hours with me trying on various combinations of the clothes Theresa had purchased for me the previous day. I was insistent about the leather miniskirt, and we finally settled on that, a black sleeveless ponte top, black fishnet stockings, and my new black heels. When I was dressed Theresa whistled and said I looked good enough to eat. I felt pretty sexy and couldn't wait to see the reaction of my friends from school.

After I undressed again, before I pulled the panties I had worn to school that day back on, Theresa looked at my erection and rolled her eyes. "That thing is always hard!" She exclaimed. "You're going to make some man very happy someday."

The next day at school I had to put up with lots of comments about my fight the previous day. I made it clear that I didn't want to talk about it, and that stopped all but a few people from bringing it up. The bully wasn't at school that day, which I was deeply thankful for. His friends gave me the stink-eye every time they saw me, but no one did or said anything threatening.

After school, we went back to Theresa's house and she showed me how to shave my legs. I thought it felt very sexy, but Theresa told me it was a pain in the ass when you had to do it all the time. I did love the smooth feeling of my hairless legs after I'd finished and Theresa had applied some cream. I remembered what Barb the shoe saleswoman had said and made sure to shave the hair off my toes as well. Theresa drove us to her favorite nail salon, where the Vietnamese women fussed over us and treated us like royalty. We had manicures and pedicures, and I loved the attention. Theresa of course had black nail polish applied to her fingernails and toenails, and I opted for clear. My fingernails were a little on the long side and Theresa told me she would make them more feminine when we got home.

After the nail salon, we went to a nearby hair salon. Theresa told them right up front that I was looking for something androgynous that would look good on a male or female. The pretty stylist didn't bat an eye, seeming to know exactly what Theresa was talking about. She showed us a few pictures and we opted for short on the sides and back with lots of hair left on top that could be spiked or fluffed up or combed over to one side or the other. After that I enjoyed a nice massage, and had my hair washed and then styled. The stylist showed me how to spike it or fluff it for a more feminine look, and Theresa and I were both happy with the results.

At Theresa's house, her mother looked me over carefully. "That's a new look for you," she said. "I like it."

"Thanks," I said. "I was ready for a change."

After dinner, Theresa and I hung out in her room listening to Goth music and discussing the party. We talked about a number of scenarios, and how I should respond to each.

"So let's say Eric likes you and takes you somewhere private for some making out and groping," Theresa said. "How do you respond?"

"I jump his bones on the spot!" I replied.

Theresa laughed. "How does Karla respond?"

"I tell him I'm on my period and my breasts are too tender to be touched, and if he doesn't mind, I could just give him a blowjob."

"You sure you're ready for that?"

"With Eric? I've been ready for years."

"Do you know how to give a blowjob?" Theresa asked.

"How hard can it be?" I replied.

"Harder than you think." Theresa pulled her laptop over and we lay side-by-side as she searched "How to give great head." According to Google, there were 1,080,000,000 links. Theresa and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Fucking internet!" Theresa said and clicked on the first link. For the next hour we checked out a number of links and watched several videos, until we both felt like we could be great cocksuckers. I was also very horny and, judging by her flushed cheeks and heavy breathing, so was Theresa.

"If Eric doesn't like it, there's something wrong with him, not you," Theresa said as she deleted her browsing history.

Theresa told me to be at her house by 7:00pm the following evening so we could get ready.

"Are you excited?" Theresa asked as she walked me to the door.

"Very," I replied. "Nervous, too."

"You'll do great," Theresa said, kissing me goodnight.

"I hope so," I thought as I walked next door to my house.

There was a car in our driveway that I didn't recognize, but I didn't think much of it as I walked in and announced that I was home.

"Could you come in here for a second, son," my dad called out from the living room. I walked around the corner with a big smile on my face, which rapidly disappeared when I observed the tension between my parents and the very large man sitting on the couch.

"This is Mr. Ziminski," my dad said, introducing the large, angry man glaring at me. I recognized the name -- the bully's dad. He looked like he was ready to launch himself off the couch and tear me to pieces.

"Hello, Mr. Ziminski," I mumbled.

"Son, Mr. Ziminski tells us that you put his boy in the hospital yesterday," my dad said. "Would you care to tell us about it?"

I spoke directly to my dad. "His son is the biggest bully in the school, dad. The day before yesterday he and a friend of his beat the crap out of me and threw me into a ditch. He's been picking on me all year."

I lifted my shirt and showed them the bruises on my torso. My mother sucked in her breath and my dad winced. Mr. Ziminski's face turned even redder.

"Did you get in a fight with his son yesterday?" My dad asked quietly.

"Yes sir," I replied. "Right after school. His son started it in the morning and he threatened to beat my ass after school. He was waiting for me off school property right after school let out."

"What happened then?"

"His son approached me in a threatening manner and I kicked him in the balls. Twice. And then I punched him in the nose."

My dad suppressed a laugh.

"You crush testicle!" Mr. Ziminski cried in a thick accent, leaping to his feet. My dad rapidly stood also and moved between Mr. Ziminski and me.

"You break three fingers and my boy's nose!" Mr. Ziminski continued. "You bully, not my son!"

My dad picked up some papers off the coffee table, which turned out to be a medical report from the hospital.

"Mr. Ziminski," my dad said, reading the papers, "it says here your son is 6'5" and weighs 261 pounds. Is that true?"

Mr. Ziminski glared at my dad. "Is true," he replied.

"Do you really think my son," my dad waved his hand at me, "would be stupid enough to bully your boy? My son weighs 120 pounds, for god's sake."

Mr. Ziminski looked like he was ready to explode. "I sue you," he snarled and snatched the papers from my dad's hands and got right in his face. My dad is not much bigger than I am, but he met Mr. Ziminski's glare with one of his own.

"Do what you feel you have to do," my dad said, very quietly.

For a moment I thought Mr. Ziminski was going to hit my dad, but with a final snarl he stormed out, almost knocking me over as he went past.

"Well, that was exciting," Dad said as Mr. Ziminski slammed the front door on his way out.

"Sorry, Dad," I said.

"Don't sweat it," he said. "I don't think any sane person in the world would believe you started the fight, and I'm sure once he thinks about it, Mr. Ziminski will reach the same conclusion. I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself, but not happy you put his boy in the hospital."

I started to say something but my dad interrupted me. "And that's all we need to say about that, okay?"

I nodded.

"Nice haircut," Dad said as he sat down and turned on the TV.

My mom came over and fussed about my bruises but I convinced her I was okay. When she asked if I'd eaten, I told her I had eaten dinner at Theresa's house. After a few more minutes of fussing, I went to my room.

The next day I mowed the grass and did all the edging and trimming, and then helped my dad clean the garage. At 6:00 I took a shower, shaved my face very carefully, and then shaved my legs and underarms. I dressed in jeans and a button down shirt, ate dinner with my parents, and went over to Theresa's house right at seven. I let myself in and went up the stairs and knocked on the door to her room. Theresa already had her makeup on, but was wearing only a pair of sexy panties and a half t-shirt when she opened the door.

"That's a good look for you," I said when she opened her bedroom door. "You should go to the party like that."

Theresa swung a half-hearted punch which I easily ducked.

"You should be careful," I said. "Apparently I'm a real bully." I told her about Mr. Ziminski's visit the night before.

"A crushed testicle?" She said. "That sounds really painful."

"Mine draw up inside me just thinking about it," I replied. "I feel kind of sorry for the poor bastard."

"Really?" Theresa asked, raising her eyebrows comically.

"No, not really," I said with a laugh.

Theresa had already laid out my clothes for the evening, but first she had me strip down to my boxers and examined my body for any potential trouble spots. She ran her hands across my smooth shaven legs, which felt incredible, checked my face for any obvious hair, and looked at my armpits. Then she went to the bathroom and came back with her razor.