My Feminine Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of other guys were making their way toward me, and I was afraid the moment would be lost. Then Eric took my hand in his and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I smiled at him and said I'd love too. I pulled him with me as I made my way over to where Theresa and Ashley were talking. They both smiled as we walked up.

"We're going for a walk," I told Theresa.

"Okay," Theresa replied. "I won't leave without you."

It was then that I noticed that Theresa and Ashley were holding hands surreptitiously, hiding their enjoined hands between their bodies and the terrace railing. I felt extremely happy for Theresa, who had been lusting after Ashley for years. I smiled at Theresa, and she smiled back happily. Then I let Eric lead me down the terrace steps. I paused at the bottom stair and quickly removed my heels, not wanting to chance walking through the grass with them on. I carried my shoes in my left hand and held Eric's hand with my right.

Eric led me to the back of the property, down to the lake shore. It was much quieter and it was darker as well. The half moon was out, providing a little light, and I thought it was extremely romantic. At the water's edge, Eric turned to me and took me in his arms.

"I'd like to kiss you," he said. "If that's alright with you."

"Please do," I replied, tipping my head back as he bent and placed his lips against mine.

The first kiss was tentative and over far too quickly, but I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned forward and kissed me again, this time pressing his lips more firmly against mine. I parted my lips slightly, and he understood it as the invitation it was, and his tongue slipped between my lips and I met it with my own tongue. I didn't have a lot of experience kissing, but I instinctively knew that this was a good one. We stood there and kissed for several minutes. At some point, I realized that his hands had slipped down and were gently caressing my butt cheeks, and I let out a little moan of pleasure. I reached down and placed my hand against his erection, and he also let out a soft moan. I began squeezing his hard cock through his clothing, and he gripped my ass more firmly as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. We broke to catch our breaths after several minutes.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," Eric whispered, pressing his lips against my forehead. I didn't know if he meant it or if he was just trying to get in my panties. Then he was kissing me again and I didn't really care. Again after several minutes of desperate kissing, Eric asked me if I wanted to see the boathouse. I nearly laughed, knowing that all of his sexual conquests had taken place in the infamous boathouse. I managed not to laugh, and told him I'd love to see the boathouse. He took my hand and led me along the little beach to the very large boathouse that I knew held a speedboat, a fishing boat, and four jet skis. There was also an office with a large leather couch where "all the magic happens" as Eric had once told me.

He led me inside, pointed out all the toys, and then led me into the office. I had been in there many times, but I had always fantasized about him leading me to the couch to make some magic with me. I couldn't believe it was happening. Eric led me to the couch and we sat down and began kissing again. When he placed his hand on my upper thigh, just under the edge of my skirt, I placed my hand on his and stopped him.

"I need to tell you something before we go any farther," I began, looking up into his eyes. The way he was looking at me was extremely exciting. "I'm on my period."

His smoldering gaze rapidly turned to disappointment, but he said, "Well, I don't mind if you don't."

I laughed. "You're so sweet," I said, "but I do mind. There are other things we can do though."

"What do you have in mind," he asked, looking excited again.

"Well, I could give you a hand job, or maybe a blowjob."

His eyes lit up. "That would be great, Karla!"

I knew it would be. We kissed passionately for several more minutes, and then I slipped off the couch and onto my knees between his legs. He slid down a little so his butt was on the edge of the couch, and I rubbed his hard cock through his pants.

"It's so big!" I said, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

I rubbed his cock for a short while, and then I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. Eric raised his hips off the couch and I pulled them down to his knees, revealing a pair of silk boxers. I once again placed a hand on his cock, loving the way it felt through the thin silk material. Then I found the wet spot where his pre-cum had been leaking. I lowered my head and licked the wet spot on his boxers, which also happened to be the head of his cock, and Eric moaned with pleasure.

"You are so fucking hot!" Eric whispered.

I moved my left hand up into his boxers, brushing my fingers over his balls and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft. It felt warm and wonderful. I gently squeezed his cock as I lapped up the pre-cum that was leaking through the thin silk, loving the salty-sweet taste. I had fantasized about this moment for years.

I couldn't wait any longer to see his big cock, so I removed my left hand from his boxers, and then reached up and tugged his boxers down. Once again he raised his hips and I pulled downward. The waistband got hung up on his cock for a moment, and I had to lift the material up and then continued tugging downward. The thick head of his cock came into view and my breath caught it my throat as I watched pre-cum ooze out of his urethra. I couldn't let it go to waste so I leaned forward and licked the head of his cock, lapping his delicious fluid into my mouth and savoring the flavor. I looked up and made eye contact with Eric and he was smiling down at me, eyes half closed.

I kept pulling his boxers down slowly, exposing more and more of his beautiful, circumcised cock. I had known it was big, but had never seen it fully erect. It had to be at least nine inches long, and it was very thick. Then I had his balls exposed, and they were large as well. I rapidly slid his boxers down and then completely removed his pants and boxers so I could move my entire body closer to his crotch.

I thought about the internet search Theresa and I had done about how to give good head, and I wrapped my right hand around his shaft and with my left hand I cupped his scrotum. I lowered my mouth to his cock and gently flicked my tongue against the underside of his big cock head. Eric let out another low moan, and his whole body twitched. More pre-cum oozed out, which I greedily lapped up. Eric spread his legs even wider, and I opened my mouth wide and took the head of his cock into my mouth.

Eric writhed and moaned, and I inhaled deeply as I tightened my lips around his shaft just below the head. At the same time I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock, lapping up even more pre-cum. His cock tasted wonderful, and he smelled good too. I could smell the very masculine soap he had used, and also an underlying musky smell, which I found incredibly erotic. His pubic hair was thick and very curly, and he had a very sexy nature trail running up to his belly button.

I sucked gently on the head of his cock while swirling my tongue all over the tip, and even tried to insert my tongue into his urethra, seeking out even more of his delicious pre-cum. Then I removed my mouth from him and looked up. His eyes were closed, but he opened them when I stopped. I continued stroking his cock and balls with my hands.

"I just want you to know," I said, smiling, "that I have never done this before."

Eric's eyes opened wide and he asked, "Never?"

"You're my first," I replied. "And I'm glad I waited."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're perfect," I said.

"I'm glad I'm your first."

"I just didn't want you to think I'm a slut or something. I know we just met, and it would be easy for you to think that."

"No," Eric replied earnestly. "I don't think you're a slut. I think you're the sexiest, most beautiful girl I have ever met!"

I smiled at him and returned my lips to his delicious cock. Of course he had to say that, but I enjoyed hearing it anyway. I had one mission in mind and that was giving him the best blow job he'd ever had and as much pleasure as I could possibly give him. Once again I ran my tongue all around the head of his cock, and then licked the underside just below the head. He moaned with pleasure at that, so I devoted a few minutes to that particularly sensitive spot. Every time pre-cum leaked out of him, I ran my tongue up and lapped it up. He leaked more than I did, and I leaked a lot.

I was slowly stroking Eric's cock with my right hand while I fondled his balls with my left. I pushed his cock flat against his belly, and then ran my slightly parted lips all the way down the underside of his cock, also letting the tip of my tongue touch his hot flesh. When I reached his balls, I stuck out my tongue and then licked the underside of his cock all the way back up to the tip, where I once again inserted the tip of my tongue into his urethra. I repeated that action several times, and soon the underside of Eric's cock was coated with my saliva.

The next time my mouth reached Eric's balls, I moved my mouth lower, running my tongue all over his scrotum and then lifting his sack and licking the sensitive skin between his scrotum and his asshole. His moans convinced me he liked that a lot, so I swirled my tongue around down there while he writhed with pleasure.

I was enjoying myself tremendously. I loved the smell and taste of him, and the way he was moving and moaning led me to believe I was doing everything right. I moved my head back up and licked his balls some more, and then I took the left one into my mouth and suckled it gently. After that I bathed his balls with my tongue again, and then sucked on his right testicle. I licked Eric's cock all over, covering it with saliva, and then I wrapped both of my hands around it. I have pretty small hands, and even with both of them wrapped around his shaft, there was still a lot of cock still exposed. He was good and wet, so I moved my hands up and down on his shaft, stroking him slowly while continuing to lick every exposed surface of his cock. Then I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock as far as I could, then locked my lips onto him. I applied gentle suction while flicking my tongue from side to side on the underside of his shaft.

I had an awful lot going on but Theresa had frequently told me I multitask like a girl. I began moving my hands around his cock in opposite directions while I sucked and licked him, and he cried out with pleasure. I was so happy.

"Oh, Karla!" Eric grunted as he thrust his hips upward, forcing more of his thick cock into my mouth. "I'm coming!"

This was what I had been waiting for! I couldn't wait to taste his hot cum. I had eaten my own many times and loved the flavor, but I had fantasized about Eric's cum in my mouth for years.

Eric's hips bucked again, he cried out, and then his warm cum was splashing into my mouth. I had never tasted anything so delicious. Eric's hands flew to the back of my head and he pulled my face toward him. I swallowed rapidly as his cum continued to jet into my mouth. I swallowed every drop as his frantic bucking began to subside and the jets of cum grew weaker. Eric's body was then completely relaxed, and his hands fell back to his sides. I kept his beautiful cock in my mouth as small amounts of cum oozed out of him and his cock slowly began to soften.

I looked up at Eric but his eyes were closed. He had a trace of a smile on his face, and that filled me with joy. I kept his cock in my mouth even after it was fully limp, and he finally opened his eyes and looked at me.

"That was fucking incredible!" Eric said, and my face lit up. I finally took his cock out of my mouth and lapped up the cum that continued to ooze out of him. I licked him a few more times, and then I crawled up and sat in his lap. My cock was rock hard and dripping like crazy, but the way I was sitting there was no chance of him feeling it. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently on the forehead, and I turned my face to him and he kissed me on the lips, probing my open mouth with his tongue.

After several minutes of kissing, Eric suggested that we should probably get back to the party. I reluctantly agreed, and slid over on the couch while he pulled up his boxers and pants. Then he stood and arranged his clothes and held out his hand to help me up. I stood and asked if there was a bathroom in the boathouse. He pointed to a door in the corner, and said he would wait outside for me.

I went into the bathroom, hiked up my skirt and slid my panties aside and began stroking my cock as rapidly as possible. I visualized Eric's big cock in my mouth and I came about a minute after I started, managing to shoot all of my cum into the toilet. I couldn't remember ever coming that much. When my cock was sufficiently soft, I cleaned myself up, rearranged my panties, tugged my leather skirt back into place, and checked my face. I touched up my lipstick, then flushed the toilet and went outside.

Eric was standing a few feet away talking to Ashley and Theresa, who were now openly holding hands. Theresa smiled when she saw me, and my face lit up at the memory of what I'd just done with Eric and my happiness for her apparent new situation with Ashley.

"You certainly look pleased with yourself," Theresa said as I skipped up to them.

"I am," I replied. Both Theresa and Ashley looked at Eric, who looked a little sheepish.

"Did you have fun?" Ashley asked her brother.

"I don't kiss and tell," Eric replied, but he reached out and put his arm around my shoulder when I drew close to him.

"You didn't leave any unpleasant stains on the couch, did you?" Ashley asked.

"Go see for yourself," Eric shot back.

"I think we will," Ashley replied, and tugged Theresa toward the door. I winked at Theresa as she looked back over her shoulder at me with a huge smile on her face. Eric and I walked back to the beach, pausing occasionally to kiss. Then we were back in the grass and walking toward the house, where the crowd was noticeably thinner than when we had departed. The DJ was packing up his stuff and someone had hooked up their iPhone to a dock and Miley Cyrus was singing 'Jolene'.

We paused at the bottom step so I could put my shoes back on. Then we went up onto the terrace and sat at one of the tables where everyone who was still there was hanging out and talking. Eric put his arm around me and I leaned against him. I received some pretty catty glares from a few of the girls who obviously wished it had been them in the boathouse. A couple of them were gorgeous, and I felt very special for having landed the big prize.

About 30 minutes later, everyone was gone. Eric and I sat on the back terrace and talked while we waited for Ashley and Theresa.

"Theresa told me earlier that she really had a crush on your sister," I said, "but she was pretty sure Ashley was straight."

Eric laughed. "Until tonight, I was pretty sure my sister was straight as well."

Eric laughed at the surprised look on my face.

"She's had boyfriends since 6th grade," Eric went on. "She's having sex with her current boyfriend, and she had never given me any indication she is anything other than straight. I imagine our conversation tonight will be very revealing."

"You tell each other everything?" I asked.

"Don't worry," Eric said, squeezing my shoulder, "I was serious when I said I don't kiss and tell, even my sister.

"You might be the perfect man," I whispered, reaching up to kiss him.

We made out some more, and I reached my hand into his lap and discovered his massive cock was rock hard again. I desperately wanted to help him with that, but just then Mrs. Presley came out onto the terrace and sat down at the table with us.

"You two look like you've hit it off," Mrs. Presley said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"The party was great, Mrs. Presley," I said. "I really had a good time."

"You're an incredible dancer," Mrs. Presley said. "Have you had any formal training?"

"No ma'am. I just love to dance."

"It shows," Mrs. Presley paused to take a sip of her wine. "So where are you from?"

"Cincinnati," I replied, which was what Theresa and I had agreed to in advance. She actually had cousins in the Cincinnati area. "The suburb I live in is in Covington, Kentucky."

"Are you going to college near home or somewhere else?" Mrs. Presley asked.

"I'm going to the University of Cincinnati," I replied, still on script.

"Eric is going to Harvard,"

"You are?" I said to Eric. I already knew that, of course, but Eric and his mom didn't know that I knew. "That's so exciting!"

"I hate that he's going to be so far from home, but it's a tremendous opportunity. I'm so proud of my smart boy."

Eric was smiling, but he looked like he wished his mom would go away. I squeezed his upper thigh and he placed his hand on mine and squeezed back.

"Where's your sister?" Mrs. Presley asked, looking around.

"Ashley and Theresa were taking a walk down by the lake," Eric replied.

"Okay," said Mrs. Presley, "I'm going to have the staff start cleaning up. As soon as the girls get back, I think it's time to wrap it up, okay?"

"Okay, Mom" Eric replied.

Mrs. Presley stood up, finished her wine and walked somewhat unsteadily back into the house.

"Your mom is great, Eric," I said, moving my hand back up to his hard cock.

Ashley and Theresa came up to the terrace a few minutes later. Theresa looked happier than I had seen her in a long time, and Ashley looked a little disheveled and out of sorts. Eric took one look at his sister and laughed.

"Did you ladies enjoy yourselves?" Eric asked when his laughter subsided.

Ashley nodded her head yes and Theresa said, "We had a very nice conversation Eric, thanks for asking."

Eric laughed again and I smiled at Theresa. She could clearly see where my hand was.

"Better get yourself straightened up before mom sees you," Eric said to Ashley. "And she says it's time to wrap it up."

"Okay," Ashley replied.

To me, Eric said, "I'll walk you to the car."

I gave his cock another squeeze and then stood up. Eric stood behind me and put his hands on my waist, then leaned down and gently bit my exposed shoulder. Then he kissed my shoulder, my neck, and finally my cheek. I was tingling all over. Then Eric led me by the hand into the house. Mrs. Presley was talking to the butler and I waved at her.

"Bye, Mrs. Presley," I called. "It was nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, sweetie," she said.

When we reached the car, Eric took me in his arms and kissed me again. It felt so good to be in his strong embrace.

"I'm going to have to jack off when I get back to my room," he said when he pulled his lips away from mine. "Mmmmm, maybe I could take care of that for you," I replied. "We'll have to hurry though."

Eric was willing. I opened the passenger side door of Theresa's car and sat sideways on the seat with my feet on the driveway. Eric slipped his pants and boxers down just enough to expose his hard cock, and I took it right into my mouth. I used both of my hands to stroke and squeeze him while I sucked his cock. Eric moaned with pleasure as soon as my lips closed around his cock, and he came down my throat about five minutes after I started. Once again I swallowed all of it, and then smiled up at him as he pulled his pants back up.

"You are so hot!" said Eric as he bent over to kiss me. "We're having a few people over tomorrow for boating and skiing. "I'd like you to come if you can."

"I'd like that," I'll have to check with Theresa, but I'm sure we can come at least for a little while."