All Comments on 'My First BBC in a Gloryhole Booth'

by nj_teen_4

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing!!!! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I have been with a few black men, and love BBC! I have not met a black man who would dominate men like you were however. I still hope to get it like you did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story. I love black cock even more. Ive hooked up with quite a few black guys over the years, i just find them so damn sexy. I like the feeling of being dominated by a powerful black guy and being fucked with those lovely ebony cocks.Im sleeping witha married black guy at the moment and we get together when we can. My advise if you have not tried black cock, then you should, you dont know what your missing

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

AWESOME story!!! I`ve fantasized forever about having something like that happen to me!! A strangers huge cock plowing my asshole and breeding me like the bitch I am!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Visiting navel warships were in town. I went into a booth, the next one was engaged, put the coin in, I peered through the hole, a black guy was stroking his rather large cock, I stood and began to stroke mine. I heard a noise and looked down, he had pushed it through the hole, I reached down, my hand circling it like a beer can. I slowly stroked it, I heard suck it, I knelt and managed to get it into my mouth, my jaw ached as he moved back and forward, after a short time, he pulled back, my cock was hard as I heard put it through, I was much smaller but I put my cock through the hole to be surrounded by a warm wet mouth, gently sucking me. so good, then I felt his fingers caress my balls, one lubed finger moving to my arse, rimming my hole, pushing gently in, my load shooting into his mouth as he fingered me, a second finger entering me, his mouth milking me. He moved his mouth,his fingers still in me, I felt relaxed, spent. The fingers were slowly removed, I stepped back, his cock came back through, shiny covered in lube, I heard back up onto me. The thickest cock I had seen, I wanted to try, I had put plugs into my arse but never a cock. I pushed lube into my hole, then turned, positioning his cock and bent over pushed back. My hole opened but the head didn't fit,i rocked back and forth slowly, slowly I felt my hole stretch and the head was in me.It hurt, I didn't want to move, so I said do it and he moved with little movements and he slowly got more of his cock into me, I heard him say ohhhhhh and I felt him pulsing as his cumm entered me,causing his cock to push further into me. I held still as he emptied into me but I couldn't take any more and I had to move forward until he came out. He pulled back,he was just too thick for me to take, I heard him leave as I cleaned my still stretched hole. To this day I have not seen a thicker cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hell yea

Just read this story and my boi pussy was yerning for a bbc in it. I cant wait till my owner comes home to use his boi and fuck my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Try harder

Sorry, but the story and the dialogue aren't very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continue

and what happens next....... we're waiting !!

NotrichNotrichabout 9 years ago
Fucked like a whore

I only felt like a whore once. I was at a bath house and had stroked a guy through the wall then put my ass to the wall hoping he would fuck me through it. He didn't. He left his room and came to mine asking if I really wanted his cock. I told him that I did. As I rolled to my belly for him to get on me, he grabbed me and rolled me on my back telling me he wanted to fuck me like he would any bitch. As he lifted my legs high and placed them on his shoulders I noticed his partner had also came in the room. As he began fucking me, he told me to suck his partner. I did as he told me and soon he was fucking me hard and fast. After he filled me with his cum he told his partner that it was his turn. They switched places and his partner went right at it. He was fucking me hard and fast as the first guy had me suck and lick him clean. Soon as the second guy had deposited his load in me and withdrew, another guy appeared and without asking, lifted my legs and plunged his cock into me. While he was fucking me, the second man had me licking his cock clean. All in all four guys fucked me. One after another they injected their cum into me then I licked them clean. After the fourth one had finished, they all left and I laid there feeling their cum working through my bowels. I rolled on my stomach and laid there as their cum seeped from my well fucked ass and slid between my thighs, making a great puddle under me. I had never been treated like that before, but as sore as I was afterward, I sort of liked it. Next time there, I sought out pairs of guys who I thought might like to gang bang my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please i want a big one like that and takers?

I need this or someone to play with i want my first cock to be a big blacl.one please!!!.

stacejostacejoalmost 5 years ago
More...

More Please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it-Made Me Want to

I am older white male and I would like to suck a bbc and be a black mans slave for a little while. Your story has me rock hard. Thank you. Where can I find a bath house or glory hole from Sarasota to ft myers? Thank you.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

I’ve sucked a bbc, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve sucked a black cock at a adult store glory hole. They are my favorites as they are beautiful and bigger so I have more cock protruding through the hole than when I suck a white one through the hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. What an awesome story. I would love to find such a pleasurable situation. I would hope he would video it for me though. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is Scat

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, not into anal without a good enema routine first, either giving or getting it. I get the fictional aspect of a teeny clitty sissy being ravaged by BBC in the very erotic and quite believable setting of ABS booths. And I love sucking a cock that has fucked me good BECAUSE I know my ass is squeaky clean. All in all, though, hot story, would love to find a BBC in Athens GA that I could experiment with, I've sucked plenty of white cocks, now it's time to experience some hot chocolate, mmm, mmmmm good!

theresa628theresa628almost 2 years ago

eaggarly await next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous