My First BJ - Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

A couple of months went by and sex with Blake became even more intense. For whatever reason he could make me come in ways I never thought were humanly possible. Every time we were together he was making me come five or six times in a row, each orgasm being more intense than the others. Like I said, some women all too easily fall for good sex, and Blake's lovemaking skills had me falling deeper and deeper for him.

Every day I wanted to tell Blake that I loved him but my track record of being dumped and rejected in the past wouldn't let me say it. Besides I really, really wanted him to say it first. Every time we talked I would try to gently steer the conversation towards talking about our relationship. He never took the bait, but I was so ready to pounce with my reply if he ever did.

At night that we were apart I would find myself thinking about how great sex with him had become. Eventually I would end up masturbating imagining he was taking me in some romantic way. I can't remember exactly when this happened, but at some point I started using this lifelike vibrator that friend gave me as a joke when I got divorced. This thing was about the same thickness as Blake's cock and it actually made my wanking sessions way better than just using my fingers.

One night when Blake had been out of town on business for a few days, I started thinking about my favorite fantasy with Blake. The one where he is slowly fucking me and tells me he loves me, then I tell him I love him too as I start to come. I got myself wet and had the vibrator ready to go. Almost as soon as I inserted it, I came. Then I pushed the dildo in deep and worked it in and out while I imagined Blake telling me he loved me, and I came again. My god, how I wanted Blake to love me.

As I slid the dildo in and out of my pussy, working up to a third orgasm, my fantasy wandered towards me making Blake fall in love with me. I couldn't believe were my thoughts were going. The next thing I knew, I had that vibrator out of my sopping wet pussy and pointed at my face. I just laid there staring at the end of that plastic cock, wondering why I was even thinking about putting it in my mouth. Finally my fantasy about making Blake love me took over and I put the dildo in my mouth and started sucking.

I could taste myself on the vibrator and imagined that I was tasting Blake's cock instead. Then I imagined him panting and moaning in a super sexy way. I started fingering myself and the idea of sucking Blake's cock was really turning me on. I sucked the dildo deep into my mouth and imagined him coming for me. Then I my third orgasm for the evening, and it was pretty intense.

That very night I decided that someday I was going to give Blake a blowjob, and when I did, he would fall in love with me. It was early December and I started thinking about the perfect time to do it. Christmas seemed like a good idea, but my religion doesn't celebrate Christmas like most people, gift giving is forbidden. So I decided against Christmas.

I finally settled on New Year's Eve. Blake had gotten us a suite in a five-star hotel where they were having a big celebration. I decided that I would do it in our hotel room after the party. I rarely drank, but I figured this New Year's party would be a good excuse to have a few and loosen up my inhibitions before I sucked him off.

For the next few days I couldn't seem to stop telling Blake how great I thought the New Year's Eve party was going to be. I was super excited, and had to bite my lip a few times when I almost told him what I had planned. I couldn't tell him. I knew that in all likelihood I was going to chicken out and not go through with it.

When I was alone at night I started preparing myself to do it. I practiced on my dildo, and I read everything I could find on the subject. I even got online and watched a couple of blowjob pornos to get some pointers. God those videos were gross, and they made me feel really dirty.

With all the anticipation and preparation, I was going nuts with desire. I didn't think this was possible but sex with Blake became even more intense. Now when Blake would eat me, I actually started screaming when I came. I didn't want to scream. I had to scream. I no control over it. In just a few short months I had gone from having tiny little orgasms that just made me giggle, to having huge earthmoving orgasms that made me scream out loud and fly all over the bed like I was possessed.

A couple of weeks after the screaming orgasms started, we were at my apartment cuddling on the couch watching TV. Of course my invalid mother was there too. I wanted so badly to have sex with Blake and for him to make me scream, but there was no way I could do that with my mother there. Finally the movie ended and my mother went to bed. I led Blake to my bedroom so that we could at least make out without my mother being in the way.

As we kissed Blake started undressing me. I kept reminding him that my mother was there and we couldn't have sex. He ignored me and just kept going. I was so fucking horny I just let him. Soon he was fucking me and of course I had an orgasm right away. I had to bite my lip and force myself to be quiet. I could only imagine how embarrassed I would be if I was in the middle of a screaming orgasm and my mother burst into the room to see what was going on.

After that first orgasm Blake started kissing his way down my body and I knew he was going to eat my pussy. I also knew I'd never be able to hold back the screams if I let him. So I stopped him, and held him at my breasts. I just laid there and enjoyed his licking and sucking while I figured out how to tell him we couldn't continue having sex.

While I laid there with pleasure radiating from my breasts, I started thinking about my fantasy of him falling in love with me. Oh god how I wanted that. I decided I couldn't wait for New Year's. It was now or never. So I stopped Blake's licking and told him I wanted to try a new position I had read about in Cosmo. Yeah I read Cosmo, so what! I took Blake by the hand and led him to the chair in the corner. Then I straddled him and started passionately kissing him. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and imagined I was sucking his cock instead.

As I kissed him I felt his cock slip into my pussy and I instinctively started to fuck him. For a few moments I thought about abandoning my plan to suck his cock and just fuck him. But I desperately wanted to make him fall in love with me. So I stopped moving my hips and sat there with his cock deep inside me, smiling at him, while I worked up the courage to do what I needed to do. I finally decided I couldn't just sit there forever, and slid down from his lap and onto my knees.

Blake knew what I was about to do. How could he not know? I was totally in the blowjob position and had his cock in my hand. I was incredibly nervous. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering harder than ever, and my entire body was vibrating with adrenaline. Moments ago I thought I was so ready to do this, but somehow I could not make myself start. I just sat there staring at Blake with a nervous grin on my face trying not to laugh.

Finally I worked up the nerve and put his cock into my mouth. Surprisingly it tasted a lot like my dildo, then I realized that once again I was tasting my own pussy. The feel of his cock in my mouth was like I could have ever imagined. I was much warmer that I had imagined, and was sort of velvety feeling. The thing I noticed most though was the way it felt so alive in my mouth. The feel was definitely different than the plastic dildo I had been sucking for practice. Beside the feel and taste, there was also this scent. Blake's cock had this incredible musky smell that made me feel really sexy.

Since I had his cock in my mouth and everything, I figured I should suck it. So I got started. As I sucked I massaged his cock with my tongue, just like I did sucking his tongue while we were kissing. Then I remembered what I saw in the pornos and started sliding my mouth up and down on his cock. My god, I was so turned on by what I was doing I thought I was going to make myself come instead of him.

Then Blake started moaning and panting, just like he had done in my fantasies. Everything was going perfectly. I started listening to the sounds he was making and repeating the things made him twitch or gasp.

So there I was... I was actually sucking cock and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought. I was kind of proud of myself. Somehow it made me feel experienced and sexy. And best of all? I was about to make Blake fall in love with me.

When sounds from Blake became little more than short breaths, grunts and moans, I knew he was close. I started to get scared and my brain was telling me to stop, but the part of me that wanted him to fall in love with me was urging me to keep going. The falling in love part of me easily won out, and I started sucking faster and harder. I could hardly believe I was actually trying to make a guy come in my mouth, but there I was doing just that.

Blake was really close, and I was as ready as I ever would be. So I closed my eyes tight and went for it, telling myself it wouldn't be that bad. Then I felt a squirt hit the roof of my mouth and I knew there was no turning back. My initial reaction was, 'hey this isn't so bad' and I kept going. His cum just made his cock kind of slick and salty. Why was I ever so afraid? This wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined.

Then Blake let out a deep moan and his cock vibrated and pulsed as a huge gush of slimy liquid burst into my mouth. In an instant my mouth was full of Blake's cum. It turns out I was right all along. Getting a mouth full of cum was so fucking gross. It was even worse than I had imagined. It was hot and slimy and tasted horrible. I wanted that stuff out of my mouth right then. My original plan was to swallow it, but that thought now made me gag. So I just sat there frozen while he came in my mouth, cringing every time another nasty glob gushed from his cock.

When Blake was finally finished I tried to spit his nasty cum out as fast as I could. There was nothing fast about it. His semen just slowly drooled out in a long stream until it hit the floor between my legs. I actually had to spit twice to get it all out. At least I had succeeded in making him come really hard for me. Even after I spit I could still taste his cum everywhere in my mouth, but I didn't care. I was just glad that it was over. After that I crawled up in Blake's lap to cuddle. He took me in his arms and I laid my head on his shoulder. Then I just sat there. I sat waiting to hear Blake tell me that he loved me, but those words never came.

So that was the true story of my first ever blowjob at the ripe young age of thirty-two years. As much as I hated it one might think that my first time would have been my last, but that isn't the case. I actually tried it a few more times, thinking it must be one of those acquired taste things. Each time I tried it I just knew that Blake was going to fall in love with me. Well... I never did start liking it, and Blake never fell in love with me. Somehow I let the whole blowjob thing get totally out of hand.

Even though I stopped giving him blowjobs, Blake and I continued to be FWBs. He still made me scream, and I still secretly loved him. Then like I'm sure they all do, our FWB arrangement slowly faded to just being friends... and then finally not even that. At one point I tried to win Blake back, but that's a whole nuther story.

Now years later, I am happily married to a man who loves me. No, I'm not married to Alex. I am married to a man from my apartment building that I actually met the day I moved in. He's not particularly handsome, but he is kind. He doesn't make a lot of money, but we get by. He isn't magical in bed by any means, but he isn't bad in bed either; and when he makes me come... I giggle.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12