My First Chatroom Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in the center of the room feeling like a mouse in a room with two tigers. Anal was magnificent, his older, hard body covered by patches of graying hair, his cock rigid and impressive. Max was nude except for her pumps, and when she walked over to put her arms around me she asked, "What do you think of our party?"

"I think it's just beginning," I said as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Her hands ran over my body, which I discovered to my delight was still very sensitive. I felt Anal's cock pressing against my lower back when he walked up and put his arms around both of us and held us. It was so hot and hard, I felt my pussy working overtime to get ready for it, but I also knew my pussy was out of luck.

Max bit softly on my bottom lip and then she walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back to expose fabulous white sheets. She climbed up on the bed and stretched out like a cat. She laid back on the big, fluffy pillows and licked her lips, her little pink tongue contrasting with her deep red lipstick. I looked up over my shoulder and Anal kissed me, his mouth strong, his lips soft.

He swatted my behind and I pranced over and jumped up on the bed. Max pulled me up until our noses touched and she stared into my eyes. I felt lost in her big, beautiful brown eyes and I barely noticed when Anal climbed onto the bed and came right up behind me.

He lifted my ass slightly, moving one of my knees a few inches, and then I felt a warm wet surge against my asshole. I gasped and closed my eyes, and after a half second I felt Anal's finger slide inside my ass easily. He worked his finger slowly at first, filling me with lube and working more quickly he ran his finger in wider circles, stretching me slightly.

I gasped again when he pushed a second finger into me, but I was ready, and more than willing. I felt his slippery warm hand slide under my belly from the side, and he pressed up until I must have been at the exact right angle. I felt his cock press against my asshole softly, and I was amazed at how easily my ass opened and received his head.

My eyes opened wide, and I saw Max staring at me, her eyes filled with pride and filling with tears. Anal was working his cock around in little circles, sliding deeper with each moment and I could feel my ass stretching wider and wider to accommodate him. Finally I was stretched to what I thought must be my limit and I hissed between my teeth.

Max kissed me deeply, and more passionately even that before when we were alone. Anal 's cock began to retreat, and my ass exploded with ecstasy. It was weird, like my asshole had an orgasm. But just as I was almost overcome by pleasure he slid quickly back inside and the pleasure was magnified.

Tears were flowing freely down my cheeks, but from joy, not pain. I was whining and moaning into Max's mouth as she loved me with kisses. It honestly felt like each stroke in or out was intensifying my pleasure, until after less than a minute I was spinning out of control!

I felt another gush of warm goo on my ass and moments later noticed Anal's cock sliding more easily. I have never felt so full before, and I know he was only giving me four or five inches of his glorious cock.

Max was kissing my lips and murmuring comforting things, and then she asked if he was hurting me. I whined softly and shook my head carefully, and I saw her look up over my head back at Anal and mouth a kiss, and then she silently mouthed the word, "More."

I shook my head but not in time. I felt Anal give me another inch, and his pace picked up, sliding in and out faster. His hips began to swing slowly against his piston-like action, and his cock stretched and twisted my hole painfully even as it slid effortlessly through.

Max flipped around onto her back and slid beneath me until I felt her tongue teasing across my pussy. I was still afraid to move very much, but I let myself lie down on her and found if I so much as glanced down my mouth pressed into her smooth, swollen pussy.

I put my mouth to her and sucked softly as I moaned through the pain. Oh what sweet, sweet pain! It did hurt, but in a strange way that was somehow fulfilling. When it combined with the delightful sensation of Max's mouth teasing on me I was nearly delirious with pleasure.

My mouth was pressed to Max's pussy when Anal plunged into me deeply and I bit down in reflex, feeling Max's tender flesh press between my teeth. I felt her stiffen and her legs kicked, but I heard nothing from her. Her mouth wasn't on me, but I found out later she had been sucking on Anal's balls.

I nipped again, watching her hips writhe beneath me, and then I lapped quickly inside her. Anal continued his assault, driving probably six inches now deep inside me, and I could feel every ridge, every vein of his beautiful cock as it passed my stretched, sensitive ring.

My hips began to move on their own, humping up and down slowly against the monster dick as my orgasm slowly overtook and overwhelmed me. I pressed my face into Max and wept, sobbing into her as my body betrayed me.

Wave after wave of pure pleasure, painful in its familiar way, swept through me and I felt Max's thighs close around my head. After an eternity that must have lasted only a minute or two, the waves of pleasure slowly ebbed and I was left quivering helplessly pressed between my lovers.

Anal slowly slid his dick out of my ass and as soon as it popped free I collapsed on Max. Together they rolled me off of her, and Anal stretched out on his back, his stiff dick standing proudly. Max helped me to sit up and she led me to straddle Anal's lap, positioning me carefully above his prick.

I was afraid, and I was exhausted, but I didn't want the intense fuck session to end. I carefully let Max guide me and slowly lowered myself onto Anal, feeling his dick stretch me delightfully, almost as if it was the first time, but not quite.

When I had taken all I could, Max helped me to lie back on Anal's body, my head on his chest. His arms came up around me and he softly played with my titties, but all I could concentrate on was the sensation of his thick cock throbbing in my ass.

I looked around to see where Max had disappeared to and saw her standing across the room. It looked like she was pulling up a pair of panties, but when she turned I saw a dick swinging in front of her, long, fat, and black. She turned and sauntered toward me, her strap-on cock swaying with each step.

"Please," I begged softly, not wanting to overload and lose control, but at the same time knowing that not only couldn't I resist, but I really didn't want to. My pussy was begging for attention, and in the back of my mind the idea of a real double penetration was driving me mad as my pussy and ass clenched in time.

Max climbed between my legs and straddled Anal's thighs. He plastic cock was rubbing against me while she took one of my ankles in each hand and lifted and spread them. She kissed the side of my left Oxford and started rubbing her face against the silky nylon of my black stocking. I was enraptured by the sight of the beautiful older woman fondling my leg, and I hardly noticed the cock entering me, until she shifted her hips and it rammed two or three inches into me, taking my breath away.

If I thought I had been filled before, the feeling of the plastic cock stretching my pussy and rubbing against the stiff, throbbing cock stretching my asshole showed me in no uncertain terms how mistaken I had been. I couldn't do anything more than whine and murmur with pleasure as Max leaned forward against my legs, stroking the stockings with her body, and began to slow fuck me with the strap-on. Her every movement caused Anal's cock to shift, and the combination of the two was beyond description.

I know that I came again, and I probably passed out for a few minutes at least, but it didn't matter because when my head cleared I was still full of cock, real and plastic.

"Why won't you come?" I moaned to Anal, who was running his hands over me.

"I did," he laughed softly, "Twice." I turned my head to look up at him in disbelief, and he smiled at me and said, "Ain't Viagra a wonderful thing?"

Max slipped past my legs and laid on me, and we started to kiss as she rolled her hips, fucking me in circular motions, grinding against the hard cock filling my ass.

Anal started to moan loudly and mash my titties in his hands and Max turned into the most beautiful guy I'd ever fucked, her tight little body grinding her cock into me, her firm round titties swaying above me.

I cried out softly when another orgasm pulsed through me sending the room spinning. It felt like the three of us were spinning around in space and the rest of the world had ceased to exist. Anal's cock started to swell and pulse, at the same time Max fucked me hard with long, firm strokes.

Anal's cock softened and slipped easily from my ass and I felt a rush of hot liquid run out of me, but I wasn't able to tighten and hold it in. I got very nervous and embarrassed, wondering if I'd shit all over their beautiful sheets. But I was still floating on cloud nine, and I barely registered it when Max pulled her cock out of me. Anal rolled onto his side and he and Max held me tightly, sandwiched between them.

I woke up later, having to pee so badly I was afraid I would wet the bed. I slipped out from between their sleeping bodies and was almost clear of the bed when Max's hand reached up and held my arm. I looked down into her barely open eyes and she whispered for me to come right back.

I stumbled out into the hall, barely able to stand, let alone walk. Warm fluids oozed down my legs from my stretched ass and I opened a closet door before I found the bathroom. I went, and then cleaned myself up, checking for damage. Other than the fact that I couldn't really tighten up my ass I was fine. No blood or anything.

I unlaced and took off my Oxfords and then my stockings and garter belt, and was about to leave when the door opened. A tall young hardbody blond guy came in and ran into me.

"Sorry," he slurred before stepping around me and starting to piss hard into the toilet (mostly on target). I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of the stream of hot yellow piss streaming from his long semi-hard dick.

He was watching me watch him, and his dick started to bloom. I looked up into his handsome face and said, "Uh, no way. My pussy is played out, Dude."

"I like your mouth," he said, his eyes getting that wild sexy look.

Aw, what the hell, I thought, and I sat down on the toilet, feeling the warmth coming up from the bowl, and took his dick in my mouth. I could taste a hint of piss on him, and more than a hint of pussy. This guy had definitely been with a girl or two that night.

I fondled his hairy balls with one hand and stroked his shaft with the other as I leaned in and took him down my throat. His hands went behind his back and his leaned back, eyes closed. I pulled almost all the way off and concentrated on working his head with my lips and tongue, and within minutes his hips were jumping and soft moans escaped his lips.

I looked up and saw him looking down at me, and I kept eyes contact whenever I could as I worked his head with my mouth, slammed his shaft with my hand, and gently squeezed his balls with the other.

When his dick started to jump I pulled off and started to jerk him hard with both hands, keeping eyes contact with him as one spurt of warm come splattered against my cheek, and another across my nose. The third hit me right between the eyes, and I had to close them, his come stinging my eyes. I think there was another spurt, and then he was done.

He gently wiped come from my face with his fingers, and then started rubbing it into my lips. I opened my mouth and he started feeding me the come he wiped off of my face. After a minute I felt him lean down close to me and he whispered, "Thanks." Seconds later I heard the door and he was gone.

I washed up again and went back to the bedroom and was about to crawl in with Anal and Max, but my quick count showed I was still missing my bra and panties. I remembered the panties were last seen in the bar, so they were probably somebody's trophy, but the bra was in the other room.

I opened the door and peeked in to that room and saw the blond guy sitting up on his knees, facing me. He was holding the wrists of the little blond I has seen going down on Max earlier, up over her head. Her head was slowly moving from side to side and she looked barely conscious as another young hardbody guy was fucking her slowly.

I got my bra from the floor and was turning to leave when I heard the girl whisper, "No, please. No more." I turned toward them and put my fists on my hips.

"That's enough," I said loudly, and the guy doing the fucking jumped a little. Both guys turned to look at me, and both looked terrified at first. Then the guy doing the fucking smiled and got that look in his eyes.

"You want to join the party, Gorgeous?" he asked, his words slurring slightly. "This pussy's too pooped to pop." It took me about three seconds to realize that what was happening was probably not just two horny guy and a tired girl, but a couple of horny assholes and a girl who said no.

"I'm going back to bed with Max and Anal, and I'm going to tell them what you're doing," I said, backing toward the door. "I'd suggest you not be here when Anal comes to check on the girl." I spun around and ran out of the room and into the safety of Max and Anal's room.

It took me a minute to wake Anal, who was out like a light. When I told him what was happening he woke up quickly, and he ran naked out of the room. I crawled into the bed and told the groggy Max what had happened and we held each other for a few minutes before Anal returned.

"They're gone," he said, crawling into bed with us. "Jane's sleeping, and I think she'll be fine, but we'll check her over in the morning." He all curled up together and Max kissed me again. The change of her expression was precious. Her eyes were closed and she was relaxed when she started to kiss me, and then they opened wide and she stiffened when she tasted the come in my mouth.

"What a pretty little whore," she whispered with a smile, cuddling into me and going back to sleep. I giggled and was asleep soon myself.

We all got up at around eleven, and we took turns showering. Max loaned me a huge white T-shirt and we went in and checked on Jane, who was lying in bed, awake. We asked her how she was doing and she stretched out like a cat and said she was fine and thanked Max for the fantastic party.

Max and I looked at each other and shrugged, and then we went downstairs and I helped Max make a big breakfast for the six people left in the house. After breakfast there were goodbyes and then it was just the three of us, Anal, Max, and me.

We sat in the lovely living room and drank coffee (Max had tea), them in their robes, me in the T-shirt, and chatted. I found out that Max had discovered she was a lesbian about five years before, but that she really adored Anal so they decided to stay together out of love and to join the Hookup site to satisfy their sexual needs.

I told them about my Journal and my hobby, and surprisingly both of them were very excited. They actually asked me to write about the party and asked if I would give them copies. I said I would, which I normally wouldn't have, and Anal went in to play on his computer while Max and I got dressed.

We drove over to my apartment in my car, and I did a quick change before we drove up to the good mall and did some power shopping together. Max invited me back over to the house for dinner and games, but I let her know that I needed to write up the details of the party while they were still fresh. I drove her home, and we made out in the driveway for a little while before she went in.

So here I am several hours later. My asshole still feels like somebody shoved a baseball bat up there, but in a good way (chuckle). I can tell you right now that I will be attending many, many more parties in the future.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight Journal!

Love,

Teri

12