Piper Learns to Share

Story Info
College couple copulates with another couple.
17.4k words
4.7
133k
323
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just your average, everyday, college-aged, couple-swap story. For the record, my working title for this one was 'Evil Roommate.' Pretty sure that sums it up nicely. Enjoy!

My freshman year of college, I met the love of my life.

His name was Daniel Abelson. We met during class and, afterwards, he walked me back to my dorm. He was super cute with light brown hair and a warm smile. Even in that short twenty minutes, I felt something. A spark. A connection.

The next week we went out to dinner at a fancy sushi place in Brookline. We talked like we'd known each other forever. Danny made me laugh, but he was also a great listener and he seemed to understand me in a way I'd never experienced before.

After our date, Danny once again walked me back to my dorm. It was a Saturday night and the streets were full of drunk kids stumbling around. It didn't matter. My whole universe in that moment was just me and Danny.

I had dressed in something not too nice, but not too casual. A dark skirt with dark hose and a bright pink sweater. My blonde hair held back by a black headband. Danny was wearing a striped dress shirt and khakis. He always dressed well, actually, even when he was only going to class.

"Did you have a nice night?" Danny asked. He was anxious and it was adorable. He ran his hands through his short, brown hair. I could see his bright green eyes flitting behind his thin-framed glasses.

"I enjoyed tonight quite a bit," I said, smiling genuinely.

"I'm gonna puke!" some dude-bro yelled, and promptly vomited into a planter about five feet away from me. His friends all rushed over to help him.

"Well, mostly anyway," I said. We both laughed.

Danny put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't push it away. He leaned forward. Pressed his lips to mine. Oh God. It wasn't my first kiss, but it was electric. Danny was about five foot eight, only a few inches taller than me, and I found that he was exactly the right height for kissing. I wrapped my arms around him as we continued. Danny was thin, but he felt strong in my arms. Defined.

"Wooo! Go get her!" some drunk girl shouted, and I knew she was calling us out.

"Sorry," I said to Danny, as we broke apart.

"Don't be," Danny said. "Look, Piper, I hope I'm not being too forward, but I really like you."

"I like you too," I said. I felt my cheeks go hot but I didn't care.

I went up to my dorm room that night knowing I'd found something special. Danny wasn't only a guy. He was The One.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind. Danny took me to my first baseball game, and we saw the Red Sox beat the Royals. He bought me a Sale jersey and a pink hat with a dark navy "B" on it. I wore that hat almost every day after.

I brought him to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, and we spent hours wandering around and looking at the paintings. We got tickets to the BSO and saw them perform, as well. Constantly we challenged each other, inspired each other. It was amazing.

Our kissing time expanded as well. Our short goodnights outside turned into full-on make-out sessions. Sometimes we went to Danny's room, but usually we went up to mine because my roommate was rarely around. Like I said, I wasn't totally chaste in high school, but Danny was the first boy to kiss my bare breasts and he was the first boy I ever made cum. He groaned and exploded, warm and sticky, over my hands as I stroked him. I felt like a goddess.

Danny's birthday was in October, the same day as our one-month anniversary. I didn't want to be sappy, but I took him out to a fancy restaurant on Newbury Street.

"This place is amazing," Danny said as we sat down. He grabbed his menu and I marveled at how clean his hands were. Even the nails looked buffed and polished. My boyfriend was fastidious in a way that sometimes drove me crazy but also made me like him even more.

We were both too young to have wine with dinner, so we got Diet Cokes. I ordered salmon and Danny got the steak. Such a boy.

"You didn't have to go to all this trouble, Piper," Danny said. He was wearing his usual khakis and a dress shirt, but he had a yellow sweater on over it. The world was already getting colder.

"Of course I did," I said, "You don't turn nineteen every day. I just wish your parents could have been here."

"Really? You want to meet my parents?" Danny asked, "I'm not even sure I want that and they're my parents."

Danny was always joking about his Mom and Dad. They were both doctors in North Canton, Ohio and they were sticklers for perfection. Danny was their only child, and so he bore the brunt of a lot of that.

"I want to know everything about you," I told Danny, meaning it.

"Well, it started one day when I was a tiny sperm..."

"Not funny," I said, and playfully slapped him on the shoulder.

"What about you?" Danny asked. "I don't get the life story of Piper Stewart?"

"Ugh, I'm so boring," I said, "Grew up near New Haven. I have a doofy older brother who's going to school at Northwestern. Dad's a biologist, Mom's an accountant. Blah blah blah blah blah."

"What about teenaged Piper, hm? I'm sure you got up to all kinds of trouble when you were younger," Danny said.

I had the feeling he was asking me about my sex life, and it made me a little uncomfortable. Honestly, I'd already told him everything about myself. But if I hadn't, I mean, it wasn't any of his business. If he'd had a super serious high school girlfriend or whatever I didn't care. I was with him, now. He was with me. It seemed silly to obsess about the past.

"You know all my secrets," I said, "I made the honor roll in high school and played the clarinet. Not exactly Dark Piper, here."

"Half a joint in the girls' locker room," Danny said, recounting what I'd already admitted to him, "Jumped a turnstile in New York City when you were about to miss the train. Have two dead bodies in the basement at home," Danny said.

"Three," I said, "Soon to be four if you're not careful."

"If I have to die, I'd love for it to be by your hand," Danny said. I know it sounds weird, but in the moment, I thought it was the most romantic thing anyone had ever said to me.

After dinner, we splurged on an Uber home. We sat in the backseat of the luxury sedan, kissing the whole way. Danny slid his hand onto my breast, and I didn't stop him. Neither of us cared that the driver had a heck of a view.

We got out at my dorm and rode the elevator up to my floor. My room was empty, thank God. Danny kept kissing me. Our tongues entwined. I pulled his sweater over his head and he began to unbutton my blouse. He looked at my breasts, encased in their white bra, like they were made of gold.

We fell back on the bed. I reached for Danny's belt buckle and shimmied off his khakis. His tartan boxer briefs tented with his erection. Danny slid his hands under my bra and squeezed my pinprick-tight, pink nipples. I reached into the fly of his boxers and felt his hardness fill my hands. We both chorused a long, low groan.

"I want this," Danny said, "I want you."

"I want you, too," I said. He was kissing my neck and I knew that wonderful mouth would be on my breasts soon.

"Like, I mean, I want you want you," Danny said.

"Here?" I asked. "Now?"

"Soon," Danny said.

I pushed his shoulders back so he could see me. So, my boyfriend could watch my deep blue eyes as I told him the truth. "I want that, too." Danny grinned like a little boy opening his Christmas gifts. He was so cute. "But not here. Not like this."

"OK," Danny said, "Give me some time to think about it."

"Let me inspire you," I said. I grabbed his cock again, my fingers too small to wrap all the way around it, and began to stroke my boyfriend. Danny groaned. He leaned back and watched me as I worked him.

BANG!

The door to my dorm room flew open. Danny jumped and quickly tucked his penis back in his boxers. I didn't have time to button up my shirt, but at least my bra was still on.

My roommate, Anna, stepped in. She saw what we were up to and gave us both a lewd grin. She looked like she'd been drinking a bit, and she leaned against the door frame.

"Sorry to interrupt cuddle time," Anna said, her southern twang taking over. "But I need to crash."

"No problem," Danny said, pulling up his pants, "I was actually about to head out."

"Yes, I'll bet," Anna said. She gave Danny a congratulatory punch on the shoulder as he left the room. "Looks like she was about to give you one heck of a goodnight kiss."

*

I haven't mentioned my roommate to this point because she wasn't really a part of my life. Anna was tall, even a few inches taller than Danny. She had dark brown hair and a curvy body with very prominent, um, parts. She was my age, but to me she looked like a woman while I was still only a girl. Certainly, boys never looked at me the way they drooled over my roommate.

Anna was loud and crude. She made a hobby out of making rude comments just to watch me blush. Despite all that, though, I liked Anna. Kind of envied her, honestly. She was funny and outgoing. She could be a jerk sometimes, but she was my jerk, you know?

For example, that very night -- well after Danny had left and we were each in our own sad, small single beds -- Anna rolled over and asked, "Is he treating you right?"

"Danny? Oh yes," I said, "Very much so."

"If he ever does anything wrong, you tell me. Colt and I will kick his ass."

Colt was Anna's boyfriend and the reason I almost never saw her. The two of them were hot and heavy for as long as I'd known her. Colt was an upperclassman with his own apartment, and Anna was over there most of the time. It was probably for the best. We were just two very different people.

Still, I appreciated Anna's offer to stand up for me. Not that I needed the help. Danny was incapable of doing something that would hurt me.

*

The next morning, Danny texted me that he had a plan for our special Saturday. I spent the entire week anticipating what was to come. I saw him around class, and we met for lunch a couple times. No matter how much I cajoled him, though, Danny wouldn't tell me what he had up his sleeve. He just smiled at me coyly and told me I had to wait to find out.

Saturday morning, I woke up early and showered. I still felt weird being naked in the big, public shared bathroom in the middle of our dorm, but it's not like I had another option. When I was done, I went back to my room to get dressed. Anna was in there, for once, and we chatted while I got ready for my big day. I noticed her glancing up at my body a couple times as we talked. Nothing inappropriate, but she did seem to check me out a couple times and it made me self-conscious. I wondered if my roommate might be bi. Not that such a thing bothered me. People should feel free to be themselves, you know?

"Big night tonight?" Anna asked. When she was sober, her southern accent wasn't as pronounced, but she still had it.

"Date with Danny," I said. I pulled on my sexiest pair of underwear, a black thong with a matching, lacy bra with half-cups that barely covered my nipples.

"I bet," Anna said.

"Are you and Colt doing anything?" I asked. I took my dress -- also black, with exposed shoulders and a hem that came down above mid-thigh -- and pulled it up over my shoulders. I turned around and asked Anna to zip up the back. She put her hand on my hip as she did so. Again, almost appraising.

"I'm sure Colt'll come by at some point," Anna said.

I sat on my bed and pulled on dark hose and a pair of black heels. They weren't precipitously sharp, but high enough that I got some lift. Then I went to the mirror and did my makeup. I looked myself up and down. Not bad at all.

When I turned around, I saw Anna was eyeing me with a knowing smirk.

"Somebody's getting laid tonight," she said, barely able to stifle a giggle.

"What? No! We're just having a nice night out," I said. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. This wasn't an appropriate thing to discuss with my roommate.

"I hope you primped that pussy as well as the rest of you," Anna said.

I stared down at the ground. I had trimmed a little, just for decorum's sake. Now I wondered if I should have done the whole thing. Would Danny want me to be shaved? It wasn't the sort of thing that came up in conversation.

"You are so cute," Anna said, "Piper's First Plowing. You should video it for posterity."

"Ha ha," I said, "Maybe you and Colt do that kind of thing, but Danny and I are romantic."

"Ah yes, the romance," Anna said, "Colt will bring over a six-pack, we'll watch porn on his iPad, and then we'll screw till sunup."

"Enjoy," I said. I straightened my dress. I knew Anna was only teasing me, seeing if she could get a reaction. But sometimes she went too far.

"Maybe we'll do it on your bed this time," Anna said, "Change it up."

"Please don't," I said, my voice quiet. Pleading.

"Colt says he likes the way your sheets smell," Anna said. Her eyes were distant, like she was watching it all happen in front of her.

My phone buzzed. Danny was downstairs waiting for me.

"Have fun," Anna said as I grabbed my little clutch purse, "Hope you packed lots of condoms!"

I laughed at her joke. On the elevator down, though, I realized I hadn't brought any protection. I didn't think my boyfriend had any diseases, but I wasn't on the pill either and that could be a problem.

Would Danny bring some? I decided I would ask if we could stop somewhere and pick up a pack. Just to be safe.

*

My conversation with Anna had left me a little shaken. But as soon as I saw Danny, all that washed away. It was just me and my handsome, perfect boyfriend. He was wearing a light, navy sweater over a checked blue-white dress shirt and slate slacks. He pressed his glasses up to his face when he saw me. We kissed, hard, right there on the sidewalk.

We went up the Common and walked around the pond, just enjoying each other's company. It was still warm enough for there to be ducks on the water and people lying out on the grass. We held hands as we went, talking about nothing. The leaves were turning, and the world seemed so bright and colorful. Almost hyperreal.

After that, we went up to the North End. Danny had made reservations at a tiny storefront restaurant. It was cozy, with no more than ten tables. We sat close and shared pasta. After we went across the street and bought cannoli. When we were done, Danny flagged an Uber.

Danny and I started kissing as soon as we were in the backseat. He kept his hands mostly to my shoulders, but I could feel his passion in the way he touched me. How his tongue teased at mine.

We pulled up in front of a hotel off Copley Square. A doorman showed me through the entrance, and we stepped inside. Danny went right up to the desk and came back with a thin plastic card. He held it up to show me, like he'd gotten a golden ticket. I guess in some ways we both had.

We rode the elevator up to our floor and went into the room. It was small, but very fancy. The king-sized bed overflowing with puffy white sheets and pillows. Danny and I continued kissing. He ran his hands up and down my body.

I lifted his sweater over his head. He unzipped the back of my dress. I shrugged it off as he undid the buttons of his shirt. I pulled off my hose while he stepped out of his pants. Both of us stood there, panting like we'd run the whole way to the hotel room.

Now I was down to only my underwear in front of my lover. He looked at me, hungrily. Appreciating my body in a way I could never have imagined. I did the same to him.

Danny had only his boxers on. His chest had a bit of light brown hair on his pecs and stomach. He was still wearing his glasses and there was something adorable about that. We kissed again. Skin on skin.

Danny slipped under my bra and cupped my breasts. I reached down and felt his hardness over his underwear. We fell back to the bed. Lips and legs entwined. Danny's breath smelled sweet; he'd popped a mint at some point on the way home. His eyes were wide, like overwhelmed with wonder. I felt so extraordinary, the way he looked at me. Like I was precious and special.

My bra was off. My nipple was in Danny's mouth. My hand was wrapped around his hardness and I stroked him.

"Better not do that too much," Danny said, pushing my hand away. "Don't want to waste it for the big moment."

He kissed down my stomach and slid off my thong. He looked at my naked sex and smiled, wide.

"Is it OK?" I asked.

"Very pretty," he said.

"You don't mind the hair?"

"I like it," he said. He kissed the inside of my thigh, lightly, and for a moment I thought he was about to go down on me. My heart raced with excitement and, honestly, a bit of fear. What if he didn't like the taste? What if I smelled weird? Or, on the other hand, what if he brought me off to multiple exploding orgasms with his tongue? I'd never been touched there by a boy, let alone licked, and I wanted to know what it was like more than anything.

I didn't find out. Danny started kissing his way back up my stomach. I reached down and pulled off his boxers. His magnificent cock popped free. I grabbed it again, loving how hot it felt in my hands. So soft and hard at the same time.

"Is it OK?" Danny asked, mimicking my words from before but not in a teasing way.

"I've seen it before," I said, giving him a squeeze.

"Not too small?"

"I can't even get my hand around it," I said, which was true. It was the first dick I'd ever seen in real life. I knew boys were sensitive about their size, but I had nothing to compare it to. Except for porn, but I mean, come on.

"You have a very sexy dick, Danny," I said, "I'm not sure how that's going to fit inside me." That was also true. Holding the object that would end my virginity gave me a new perspective on what I was about to do. I trusted Danny would do right by me, but right then I wasn't so sure.

"I'm sure we'll figure out a way," Danny said. He kissed me.

"I've, um, never done this before," I said. My voice quavered.

"I know," Danny said, "I haven't done it either. It'll be special. Sharing this together."

I nodded. He sensed I was getting nervous and he kissed me again. "We don't have to do it at all," he continued, "We can just hang out and watch cable in our very expensive hotel room. Whatever you want."

"It's all very nice," I said, "Thank you, Danny."

"I wanted it to be special," Danny said, "And something about doing it in the dorms was definitely not."

"Agreed," I said. We kissed again. I felt my body start to warm. Danny sucked on my earlobe. I felt his bare hardness press against my sex. It was there. So urgent and with not even a slip of clothes between us.

Danny ground down, his cock pressing against my slit. We both groaned. He began to slide back and forth over me. His head buried in my shoulder. He drew back and I felt the head of his cock hit my opening. We both froze there.

Suddenly, I remembered -- I had never stopped to get condoms. Oh, God, how could I have been so stupid?

"I've got it," Danny said. He rolled off the bed and produced a strip of five condoms from his discarded pants pocket. "Always come prepared."

I giggled.

"You ready?" he asked.

I nodded. Danny tore at the wrapper and pulled out the thin, rubbery sheath. He rolled it down his dick. It looked kind of silly, all yellowish from the condom with that reservoir tip poking up. Like his cock was going to a costume party.

I lay back and spread my legs. Danny aimed himself at my sex.

"OK," he said.

"OK," I said.

He aimed and it slipped forward, up and away from my opening. He did it again and the same thing happened.

"Here," I said. I took his condom-covered cock in one hand and spread my labia with the other. I directed his head to my opening. I felt it press there. I'd never had anything like this in me before. I'd used my fingers, obviously, but I wasn't one of those girls that used toys or even vegetables.