My First College Halloween

Story Info
Chad finds there's more to college than studying.
1.7k words
4.37
67.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around everything was completely new to me. It was my first year of college and I had never even had a drop of alcohol before. I still wouldn't have had a drop if my roommate hadn't convinced me to leave my room. Since being in college all I had done was go to classes and play sports. I hadn't really gone out and done anything for myself.

I grew up in a good family, I never really had the desire to get out and drink. I played sport all 3 seasons, was fit, and had a girlfriend right up until I graduated. When we graduated we both went our own separate ways. Since being at college I hadn't really been looking for a new girl, that is until my roommate walked in and closed my laptop on me.

"Come on man! What are you doing? It's Halloween, there are parties to be had!" Brad said walking into the room in his Dracula costume. I would have been more upset about him closing my laptop, except for the fact that I was watching porn and he actually saved me the trouble of closing it myself.

"Who cares, Halloween parties usually suck anyways," I complained.

"We're in college now," Brad countered, "Halloween parties here have booze and girls. Girls who like to dress as sluts." Brad was what one could call a bit of a horn dog. A little overweight, a little short, and thought he was more of a ladies man than he really was.

"Uh huh, whatever Brad, you have fun, I'm fine here."

"What?! Watching porn? Let's go, get your dick wet!" Brad's enthusiasm, while excessive, was contagious.

"Ok, ok," I said, "Let me find something. Looking through my clothes I found my outfit from last year. Pulling out a white t-shirt, and my yellow pants and suspenders I was able to pull off a pretty good fireman. "Alright Brad, you've convinced me, let's go."

Walking up to the doors we saw people hanging out, drinks in hand. Brad jumped up ahead knocking on the door. A very tall gentleman opened the door to Brad's young beaming face. "Sorry, we're full."

Brad's face went from elated to utter disbelief. He walked back to me shaking his head mouth hanging open, "Don't worry about it Brad, we'll just go to the party at the school."

"Yeah, but that's where all the lamo's go!" As we stood there 2 really good looking girls dressed as playboy bunnies were let inside. "How come they get to go inside?" Brad yelled, I grabbed his shoulder, I knew he and I would have to have a long talk later.

"Chad, Chad, is that you?" another tall gentlemen stood in the door. "Hey man, you here for the party?" Looking up I saw Mike, one of the guys on the soccer team. "I'm sorry, I invited the team, but didn't think you were into partying at all."

"No worries man," I said trying to play cool.

"Come on in!" As I started walking forward I quickly remembered Brad.

"Mind if my friend comes along?"

"Yeah sure, why not." We walked up past the guy at the door who gave Brad a condescending look. Brad managed to avoid eye contact as we went inside.

The moment we passed the doors Brad's eyes lit up again ad he ran for the keg. Grabbing a couple drinks he handed one to me. "Thanks man! I soooo owe you one. Time for me to get my party on." With that he disappeared into the crowd.

At first I felt a little abandoned, but decided that since I'm finally out I may as well enjoy myself. Walking around slowly scoping out the scene. While it was early, there were already sloppy drunks strewn about. Some grinding in the living room, making out on the couch, and some guys dragging girls upstairs to the bedrooms.

As I took it all in I looked across the room and saw her. At first I wasn't sure if she was looking at me, but as I looked again I saw her eyes locked on mine. She stood there with her pigtails and her plaid skirt. The dark red lipstick and white button up shirt. Her knee high socks shaped well around her long sexy legs. What really completely her naughty schoolgirl look was her come fuck me eyes. I have never been so turned on in such a short amount of time as I was right then.

In my moment of indecision she started making her way across the room. Her hips swaying with every step, her eyes brimming with confidence. Her smile so sure as she finally stopped 2 feet in front of me.

"I'm Sarah," she said simply as her eyes moved up and down over my body.

"Chad," I answered with false confidence.

"Chad, you look very sexy tonight," her hand reached out and grabbed my suspender pulling me closer. "You seem a little young to be at this party."

My mind raced with things to say that wouldn't make me sound as young as I was wanting to impress this gorgeous girl. "You seem a little overdressed." Even as the words came out I knew they'd either be perfect, or they'd ruin this moment completely.

When her lips curled up in a smile relief filled my chest. Turning her back to me she pulled me by my suspender to the stairs. "Where are we going?" I choked out knowing I should just keep my mouth shut and let it happen.

She turned her head with a devilish look in her eyes. "My room," she said simply. Her hips swayed with every step. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her perfect body.

We made our way up the stairs, next thing I knew I was in a little room and the door was closing behind me. Before I could say a word her lips were latched onto mine. It was all I could do to kiss her back. Her hands were already ripping at my shirt peeling it over my head.

When my shirt came off she could see my flat smooth chest, her eyes beamed, "mmmmm just as good as I hoped." Throwing me onto the bed she jumped on right after peeling at my zipper.

Hating myself as I let the words fall out, "Wait, shouldn't we get to know each other?"

"I already knew you Chad, I've seen you around." When she giggled I couldn't help but feel my cock throbbing. Then as she peeled my pants down her fist closed around my throbbing member. "Now this is what I've wanted."

She leaned forward kissing me, her tongue invading my mouth, her fist pumping me lightly, working me up and down. My cock throbbing in her hand. As her hand stroked me a small moan escaped my lips into her mouth.

Laughing she pulled her lips from my mouth. Without a word she lowered her mouth and while never taking her eyes from mine let her tongue move from the base of my cock to the head.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. With that her tongue darted out wrapping around the head of my cock. Her fist pumping me up and down, her mouth taking me deeper. Her mouth worked me perfectly, driving up and down my shaft. I could feel my cock throbbing between her lips.

"Oh fuck Sarah," I moaned, my hands moving to her head as my hips worked up into her face. "Suck my fucking cock," her little pigtails bouncing as her head bobbed up and down my shaft. Her moans vibrating through me as she worked my cock.

When her lips came off with a pop I could feel my cock aching. "What's wrong?" I asked wanting her lips bad.

"This can't be fun for just you," her smile was sly as she stood up. Peeling her panties down her legs she placed them over my eyes.

"mmmm, now this is fun," her giggle surprised me as my hands slowly slid up her legs. Her hand grabbing my firmly stroking me a little bit harder than before. I opened my mouth to moan as I felt something hard press against my lips. Throwing the panties off of my eyes I looked up to see a big cock right in my face. My shock was replaced with bliss as she picked up her stroking. Rubbing my precum around the head of my cock.

"Suck me baby," she whispered. With that I opened my mouth and took her between my lips. It was scary at first having her in my mouth. My tongue flicking over the head of her cock. Her moans only egged me on as I lifted my head to get more of her into my mouth. My hand stroking the base of her shaft.

Her hands were magic as I felt my own orgasm building. My lips sucking her into me hard feeling my body tensing, but before I could do lose myself her hands grabbed my head hard pulling my mouth deep onto her hard cock. "That's it slut boy, I'm gonna fucking cum!" With that her hips bucked against my face driving her cock into my mouth. My hands reached around grabbing her ass trying to open my throat as she drove herself in.

Grabbing my head hard with one hand she pulled me deep, her other hand grabbing me firmly again stroking me wildly. As she held me still I felt, for the first time in my life, shots of cum shooting into my throat. I swallowed hard taking every shot as she pulsed. What amazed me was that even in the throw of her orgasm as she held my head still and shot into my waiting mouth her hand still pumped me never slowing down.

As I took every shot of warm cum I couldn't hold back. My own orgasm kicking in as I lost all control. I felt like I came buckets shooting up into the air, some hitting my chest, some hitting her skirt as she worked me. She came down from her orgasm first as she laughed a little at my spasming cock. "Looks like someone enjoyed themselves a little bit too much hmmm?" Her mocking only turned me on more. She stroked me until I pumped every drop out, then leaned forward and licked the little bit dribbling off of my cock.

Pushing her skirt down she gave me one more glance over my cum covered body, then she winked at me. "I enjoyed this loverboy, I'll see you around."

That was the beginning of my random episodes with Sarah...